3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Poor guy. Has 3 women running around calling him asshole, perv and dickhead. I know what it's like to have to live with all women and they wear skimpy outfits and they call you a perv for looking. I'm like if ya don't like me lookin then wear some damn cloths lol.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Jumanji 2, The Alamo, and The Good, The Bad, The Ugly...just referencing the movies. Seen a post earlier from someone asking about what the movies are.
well actually movies are single still shot put together .. kinda like these games .... but on a much much larger scale .... also they are real pictures .. that when thumbed thru ... make images move in the pictures .. kinda like animations ... awesome huh ;)

Sep 4, 2017
I really love this game, but a small detail is bugging the hell out of me, WHERE THE HELL is the door in the livingroom?
I mean they just manifest like woosh out of the corner of the room! :D

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I really love this game, but a small detail is bugging the hell out of me, WHERE THE HELL is the door in the livingroom?
its called an open floor plan ... read about houses and how they are made .... for like the last 20 or so years ;)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The Living Room actually has a couple of doors... The TV Room does not :( and there isn't a wall with one in it. I don't know why, but there isn't. Going to a corner is more preferable to climbing out a window.... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes it is. :) But the question is are they caught, or not? :unsure:
yeah .. i'm going with a no .... i think Becky is changing her attitude with her sisters and the MC .... seems to me anyways ... but you'll probably fuck with me ... making me wait more ... :(:LOL::love:;):ROFLMAO:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
yeah .. i'm going with a no .... i think Becky is changing her attitude with her sisters and the MC .... seems to me anyways ... but you'll probably fuck with me ... making me wait more ... :(:LOL::love:;):ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't do that..... Or would I? o_O

• Haha

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
well yeah i believe you would :LOL:
Actually maybe not... this update is promising to have good action so far, but making it has slowed to a crawl at this point... :( Only due to me trying to put 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound area!!! I can't get the normal action shots in that confined of a space. :( I am doing my best though, or at least trying. I have been working on one scene for a few days now, and just about done. Sadly I don't think I will get to the point that I had intended for this update to sort of end, but it will be close. I think!? We'll see I guess... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Actually maybe not... this update is promising to have good action so far, but making it has slowed to a crawl at this point... :( Only due to me trying to put 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound area!!! I can't get the normal action shots in that confined of a space. :( I am doing my best though, or at least trying. I have been working on one scene for a few days now, and just about done. Sadly I don't think I will get to the point that I had intended for this update to sort of end, but it will be close. I think!? We'll see I guess... :)
your awesome dude .. don't kill yourself .... we all are fans of yours or we wouldn't be here .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom and guanciale

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
After this up coming update I am going to take a week or so to try and learn some DAZ tricks that I desperately need to know, and be able to use. Of course the Key Word there is 'TRY' :) I really need that information to be able to hopefully avoid a lot of the conflicts, and collisions that I am having to work around now... DForce mainly. Lighting is another...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
During the in-between time while finishing up V 04.07 ( Which will be released shortly after Patreons )

It didn't take long to discover that a 5 to 7 minute video tutorial is worthless to try and learn even some basics. :) youtube university has good good stuff on it, but confusing... Then I found out just how much a Pain in the ASS Dforce really is, not to mention picky, picky. I am getting some decent results on a rare occasion. :) I reused an old scene to play with, and this is what I am getting after hours of Dicking with it! :) May I might remember some of it provided I first learn to remember who I am every morning. I feel like a Goose. I wake up in a new world every morning. :)

dforce test.jpg

dforce test-1.jpg

dforce test-2.jpg

The last one took 3 hours to get even remotely close......!!!

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes