3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
are you setting up with iray selected in the viewport? Also make sure headlamp is off in the render settings then you get a better picture of your lighting as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ut1stgear1

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I check it in Iray but mostly Texture Shaded in viewport Iray takes to long and clunky to move models.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
yea doing it all in iray does slow you down depending on the pc surprisingly my laptop works faster in iray then my tower.... dont ask me why since my tower is double in power to what this laptop is lmao. all i know if the damn thing wasnt cheap and stays pretty cool for a closed system doing renders lol.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oo last version is real short and i don't know how to describe it any other way than disgusting, nearly no english sentence and barely enough english word to start decyphering ... and it's just "the night is darck and full of terror" shit all over again ... who the fuck got a pool, and jacuzzi in his garden but no fucking light ? even my balcon have an outdoor light and i only have a diy hot bath on it >< even if there's no light there's shit load of way to make it so the scene isn't just some moving shadow T_T i'll still wait for next update as the game is funny ... when i can see and understand it

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
it give some alert, something about alinbi (name is more less that :X ) remote control thing windows don't even want to dl it ^^
Don't know why it's doing that, the zip only contains a script (dialog) file for the game.

Guess it's your anti-virus giving false positives, I presume you're using that piece of crap called Windows Defender.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ben akeba

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oo last version is real short and i don't know how to describe it any other way than disgusting, nearly no english sentence and barely enough english word to start decyphering ... and it's just "the night is darck and full of terror" shit all over again ... who the fuck got a pool, and jacuzzi in his garden but no fucking light ? even my balcon have an outdoor light and i only have a diy hot bath on it >< even if there's no light there's shit load of way to make it so the scene isn't just some moving shadow T_T i'll still wait for next update as the game is funny ... when i can see and understand it
If you would take the time to read other posts you would know he is working on fixing the lighting. I mean its not like there are a thousand pages to read through. as for "English" look at your own typing. Maybe it's cause you yourself cant understand or write English words eh? You know this also has built in spellcheck who'd a thunk it eh....

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
If you would take the time to read other posts you would know he is working on fixing the lighting. I mean its not like there are a thousand pages to read through. as for "English" look at your own typing. Maybe it's cause you yourself cant understand or write English words eh? You know this also has built in spellcheck who'd a thunk it eh....
i never heard of people upset by black screen and dialect taking the time to read other comment that solve nothing and don't point evident problem but maybe it's due to my poor ability in english, hope the dev see my rant and think about putting light outside >< and switch the dialect he used to english because for people with poor english ability it make their eyes bleed

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I understand now that making the dialect in the southern portion of the US with the drawl of this regen is difficult to understand to some. It is something that one has to have grown up with, as Texans are not particularly known for being articulate any way :) I am still working on getting lighting for the night time portion corrected or added that will shed more light on the subjects. You will have to also take into consideration ( maybe just a little ) that I just started this little endeavor in late Feb early March. Not having ever seen nor used DAZ or Renpy, which by the way is a shitload to bite off and try to chew... :) Sorry for that. It is a hobby for me to keep my mind occupied and not to go to stale, which happens when you get older. I am not a spring chicken. I am getting what is known as "Long in the tooth" which is a little past an Old Goat.... :)

For some reason I am having real problems with the asset that is being used and lighting. I will get it worked out some how or just move the atmosphere from night to late evening with earlier twilight type lighting and not so dark. The actual scene took place when it was as dark as the inside of a cow in the first place. I looked at the compressed ver and saw that the night scenes are ( or at least on this machine ) almost Black. I ran the same compression here and had the same results also.

Don't shoot me just yet... :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I understand now that making the dialect in the southern portion of the US with the drawl of this regen is difficult to understand to some.
Ignore him he is just bitching to bitch. People like him cant wrap their little minds around anything thats not spelled out in a dictionary they can look up on Wikipedia.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Update for those complaining about the lighting in a certain scene he is working on it I have seen the render changes and they look a lot better. KEEP in mind this scene happens at night so YES it will still be a little dark. It is supposed to be due to the time of day... I am sure all of you go out in the night to enjoy the stars with all your lights on right? I have shown him some basic lighting settings and sent him some custom lights he can use and learn from.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK I have made a big breakthrough with the lighting thing that has been giving my fits. I found a slightly hidden feature that was the main root of the biggest issue of the lighting not either showing up at or over powering and washing every thing out.

Here are some duplicates of the final scene in the last update with adjustments. I think I will settle in with the one labeled light test-5 It will still indicate that it is night ( Thus Being DARK ) test-3 is more like twilight evening and test-4 may seem too dark to some.

light test-3.jpg light test-4.jpg light test-5.jpg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Update for those complaining about the lighting in a certain scene he is working on it I have seen the render changes and they look a lot better. KEEP in mind this scene happens at night so YES it will still be a little dark. It is supposed to be due to the time of day... I am sure all of you go out in the night to enjoy the stars with all your lights on right? I have shown him some basic lighting settings and sent him some custom lights he can use and learn from.
I'm not to terribly sure that one can learn too much from a guy that lives in a trailer and hasn't heard Banjo music pickin in the middle of the night..........

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What about living in a town with a guy that hangs out on his window ledge naked for all to see on the second floor on main street playing one?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tripod70

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Lazy or cheap MC, he lives with 3 gorgeous women and didn't put a light in the back yard over the jacuzzy?!!! It's too dark, waste of an update

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Lazy or cheap MC, he lives with 3 gorgeous women and didn't put a light in the back yard over the jacuzzy?!!! It's too dark, waste of an update
Try reading previous posts before being a dickhead, hell your even on the same page as the post showing new images so who is the lazy one? He is also new to making vn's and the problem has been fixed it just has not been uploaded yet. Not to mention its supposed to be night time so Yes it would be dark outside but hey we cant all be perfect like you eh.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes