3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have added on the Front Page a link to Discord that is shared with "Severed Realms" I have a Channel for SIL. Pleas feel free to drop in. It is all work in progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeveredRealms

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Front page links Updated... Just hasn't been moved to Latest Updates yet ?????????

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I am liking this novel. I only have one thing to say... my opinion so please dev discard it, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I rather fool around with the sisters without the wife knowing. The moment she knows is no longer fun. So please let not make this one just another happy fucking family in which everyone is happy MC is fucking all. That is more boring than vanilla sex. Thing is, I get off from forbidden sex.

Yes, I am a cheating bastard that enjoys the doing what is wrong and immortal, and no, I am not sorry. In fact, everything I like is either illegal, immoral, fattening or married!

Anyway, great job, I always have a nice smile with this one! Just wanted to say that thing as it has been lingering in my head since version 0.2, the first one I played.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The Sister in Law v0.04.01 - Short but nice scene addition!
I found some typos and a faulty render (below).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I haven't tried this yet. Just seeing if It is worth downloading or not. I have looked over several pages on this thread and from looking at the preview pics. Is this MC a Majority creepy spying, groping, sleep molesting type of asshole? That type of creep stuff is a boner killer for me.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The Sister in Law v0.04.01 - Short but nice scene addition!
I found some typos and a faulty render (below).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I will make the corrections, being a dumb-ass country boy I miss that stuff now an then. For the water I saw that when I did the conversion and the string was already done, and instead of spending an hour to repose for one shot,,, well you guessed it. ( try to imagine there is water in the Hot Tub ) :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Still like it. But bro, you really need to work on your posing. Pay particular attention to the hands. I know it's boring to do the fingers, but such nuances distinguish a good job from an average one.

And smoke a few videos about properly setting up light sources in 3D scenes - that will dramatically improve the quality, I guarantee it. And it's not that difficult, realy.

I can also advise you to work on the composition and placement of accents in the scene. This will also improve the overall experience of the game. Many of your shots can be made much juicy by simply moving the camera. If you want, I could even give you some specific examples.

In general, these are the three pillars of working with characters. Posing, composing and lighting. So far, you're bad with all of them. But I really like the development of the game and the main idea. I finally found something to my liking. I hope that you will not abandon your project and will improve the quality level.

I am a bit of an artist, a bit of a writer, a bit of a designer and I am familiar with 3D graphics (not DAZ), so if necessary, I am ready to help a little, with anything. Just ask.

Good luck!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.04.01]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

************************************************************************************

of The Sister in Law [v0.04]

Updated: 2021-06-23
+ WALKTHROUGH MOD ( by RIC0H)
apply the mod first and then the ITA patch

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04]

Updated: 2021-06-23
applicare prima la mod e poi la patch ITA

************************************************************************************

of The Sister in Law [v0.01c]

Updated: 2021-06-14
apply the mod first and then the ITA patch

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01c]

Updated: 2021-06-14
applicare prima la mod e poi la patch ITA

of The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

of The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-15
Version: 0.04.01

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
So I am liking this novel. I only have one thing to say... my opinion so please dev discard it, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I rather fool around with the sisters without the wife knowing. The moment she knows is no longer fun. So please let not make this one just another happy fucking family in which everyone is happy MC is fucking all. That is more boring than vanilla sex. Thing is, I get off from forbidden sex.

Yes, I am a cheating bastard that enjoys the doing what is wrong and immortal, and no, I am not sorry. In fact, everything I like is either illegal, immoral, fattening or married!

Anyway, great job, I always have a nice smile with this one! Just wanted to say that thing as it has been lingering in my head since version 0.2, the first one I played.
Thanks for the input. The MC here is in all actuality the same, but the drama that was caused by it made the story almost imposable to put together not to mention try and write for a non-writer.

Reactions: Ayhsel
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes