3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I grew up around musicians and heard banjo's a lot in my youth. hell the town i grew up in had a dancehall. in the middle of freaking nowhereville 30 miles in either direction to any actual type of "larger" town lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
30 miles Shit man you lived in heavily populated area... :) I'm 70 in any direction... But do have a Wally World....

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
30 miles Shit man you lived in heavily populated area... :) I'm 70 in any direction... But do have a Wally World....
yea during the 80s we had nothing close to a wally world and the closest to it was a 2 hour drive through the mountains. I am originally from Vermont hence the VT part of my user name lmao now I live just south of St Louis. Btw i noticed your mic was muted could you hear me when you came into my voice channel? I am actually in the middle of rendering on 2 pc and writing script lol.

Feb 29, 2020
I like the part in the game where you (the MC) is not given the choice of whether you want to be a good respectable faithful partner. Or if you'd rather go the route of an un loyal adultering douche bag.
Nope you just get thrown right into the creep pool.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
ya know in all the years i have lived the trailer park life i have not once heard "anyone" playing a goddamn banjo.... sheesh wtf kinda trailer parks ya all visiting...or do i want to know.....
True - neither have I .. I was just making the redneck reference to Deliverance. I have heard a ton of Camaros with blaring Whitesnake or Bon Jovi ...

Reactions: SeveredRealms

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
yea during the 80s we had nothing close to a wally world and the closest to it was a 2 hour drive through the mountains. I am originally from Vermont hence the VT part of my user name lmao now I live just south of St Louis. Btw i noticed your mic was muted could you hear me when you came into my voice channel? I am actually in the middle of rendering on 2 pc and writing script lol.
Didn't hear any thing. I got interrupted and just got back, but not for long. I have to get things for a 200mi tract tomorrow. I guess a day off... :)

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
tripod70
I wasnt sure where to post this or even if its been taken care of some writing issues, 1 flag and 1 missing code for mc.
tryd to zip it, but cant find the compressed files if that even worked haha
Hope this helps.:)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
tripod70
I wasnt sure where to post this or even if its been taken care of some writing issues, 1 flag and 1 missing code for mc.
From the message I got from him last night he wont be around today. I am sure he will check out your post tonight or tomorrow.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
tripod70
There was a coding error on the MC and spelling. I have them took tooken tackin ( Fuck It FIXED ) I think. You have to remember that in this part of TX the dialogue is PDA. Spelling well thats all me :) and this Dumb-Assed stupid non-spelling POS Keyboard.....

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
There was a coding error on the MC and spelling. I have them took tooken tackin ( Fuck It FIXED ) I think. You have to remember that in this part of TX the dialogue is PDA. Spelling well thats all me :) and this Dumb-Assed stupid non-spelling POS Keyboard.....
hehehehehee tis why I have someone proof read an call me a dumb ass every other day :p Maybe he would be interested in helping just ask him in my discord server.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I could be doing it in Acadian Creole :) That would through every thing all to hell Ya' kno wure I be comin from shir. o_O

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Case you're wonderin what PDA is. Here it means Purdy Dammed Accurate. ....... :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
My biggest issue with the game is the lighting in the renders. It varies far too much. Some renders are far too dark. It is very tiring.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice to know but he is not the only one. Many games have dark renders and they are a way too dark.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Nice to know but he is not the only one. Many games have dark renders and they are a way too dark.
I know and I am sure someone will complain some of mine are too dark as well. The exception with mine as they are supposed to be ie early morning, nighttime or just plain in the shadows. He knows he has to work on lighting and has people willing to help when he has time to get with them. I remember one recently... guy on ship with twin sisters forget the name.... dev says adjust your monitor.?????? dude night fucking vision goggles would not even work fucking jack ass.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yes this last update or set of renders are dark, but lighter than the first 3 or 4 I did to work on the lighting( which is still giving me fits as you can see ) I can lighten up the environment but then it looks bright like its noon not 9:30 or 10 at night. One of those damned if its dark and damned if its not... I am picking up tips all of the time and hope to be able to get with vt3fan4evr here in a day or two.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes