3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Incredible, it's like the 3rd update and dev still can't tell the difference between your and you're. And the lines look like they were written by a 13yo, at least renders are decent. The best way to "play" this VN is to look at every render in image folder :D.
A few grammatical mistakes here are there is no big deal so long as you understand what's being said and mistaking your for you're isn't gonna stump anyone ;)

As for the story, I'm really enjoying it, some really natural banter between the four of em and some funny jibes here are there.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
try having one sister play off the other sisters slowly opening them up to sharing.. if you start with one more then happy with a open relationship she can be the wingman so to speak. best bet... not to use the bimbo one but have her be the first talking into it by the other then its 2 against one type thing. and add a "choice of sorts that splits the game at one point opening all the sharing dialog and closing out the "cheating" stuff.
Do you also know my source for this story.... :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Incredible, it's like the 3rd update and dev still can't tell the difference between your and you're. And the lines look like they were written by a 13yo, at least renders are decent. The best way to "play" this VN is to look at every render in image folder :D.
We are in Tex. that puerty much should cover it...... o_O As Doc5252 puts it British Texas... :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I took a wild guess from multiple other games besides my own shown by the banner in my signature :p Only difference with mine is harems are a known and accepted idea for those that can have/support them and my plan is to have certain girls kind of act as wingmen to convince others that my mc is not like the other kings in my game. So the idea is not unknown :p

ssssluis

Feb 22, 2021
This Vn sounds very tempting, I'll try it, hopefully it's good even though it's just starting

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.01c]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-06-14
+ WALKTHROUGH MOD ( by RIC0H)
apply the mod first and then the ITA patch

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01c]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated: 2021-06-14
+ WALKTHROUGH MOD ( by RIC0H)
applicare prima la mod e poi la patch ITA

************************************************************************************

of The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

************************************************************************************

of The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

ITALIAN Translation
NEW Updated: 2021-06-1
Version: 0.01c
+ WALKTHROUGH MOD

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am getting a short update ready to upload. Thanks to cuckoo4cocoapuffs for some help and tips for the Menu dressing up to look better and a Theme Music song ( Not my first choice but not that bad ) It only plays for a short time and a little obnoxious so turn the "Music" down in "Options" if you like. I also took care of the Your vs You're obsession of KenneX (Or I tried ) This update is short, but sets a slightly different tone. Also I think I have the Ver Numbering thing on tract or maybe not there is not a real hard and set way of doing it. Don't get all excited when you see Ver. 0.04 from 0.01c. There isn't three new chapters....... There is new content short but new. I hope to get more made and reedy in a short time, or that is at least the plan.

Thanks to Ya All for giving SIL a look see........

A look at the New Look of the Main Menu:

SisterinLaw-Alt_Main_Menu.png

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Have you figured out how your gonna do the possible harem path yet? :p
Not to totally spoil it: Buuuuuuut there is a sort of Harem thing that will eventually sort of go on, in a round about way. I know like mudd right..... :) Short answer is yepp. Not in a traditional style I don't think.....

Reactions: SeveredRealms

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The update is up....... (y)
You should either add more choices or remove the two choices and call this a Kinetic Novel.
There's a lot of content, but no real choices, we seem to be just along for the ride and have no control over the MC.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You should either add more choices or remove the two choices and call this a Kinetic Novel.
There's a lot of content, but no real choices, we seem to be just along for the ride and have no control over the MC.
You're probably right I was playing with the choice menu thing in the beginning. This is more of a Kinetic Novel.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I wanted to test but the dialogues are painful to read, "ya know" "ya know" "ya know" "ya know" "ya know" ........,
I stopped the game,

the game needs a big polish of the dialogues
the renders are correct

good luck dev

• Angry
Reactions: RolandG.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It was really hard to see much on this update. The renders could definitely use some brightening. I understand that it was night time for this scene, but it seems like a waste to put all that work into making the renders and not being able to really see much in them. The stars reflecting in the water looked pretty cool though!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I wanted to test but the dialogues are painful to read, "ya know" "ya know" "ya know" "ya know" "ya know" ........,
I stopped the game,

the game needs a big polish of the dialogues
the renders are correct

good luck dev
Thanks. It is just the way people talk down here. Ya know what I mean.......

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It was really hard to see much on this update. The renders could definitely use some brightening. I understand that it was night time for this scene, but it seems like a waste to put all that work into making the renders and not being able to really see much in them. The stars reflecting in the water looked pretty cool though!
I was a little worried about that. I did try to lighten it up some and actually did a little, but any more than what they are it look like the day time shots. The lighting seemed either non existent or over the top........

Reactions: Alex5280
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes