• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Its not in this game but if MC does not know he is fucking a blood related person then it is incest but here the girls have no link to MC other than being his wife sisters.
Yeah, I already knew that. :sneaky:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Make sure you use {} and not []

So it'll be:

Code:
{i}This is a thought.{/i}
You also need to make sure that the {i} is lowercase and not {I}

-edit-

Here's a tweak I made of your thoughts:

Code:
br"{size=-15}({i}What is he doing, giving me a hug. That's reassuring.{/i}){/size}"
Before / After

View attachment 1212263 View attachment 1212264
RICOH Thanks: I added the first ver you gave and that works fine. ( could use a little more slant ) I was under the impression that I had to install TTF's along with other things and the examples given on the other forum were way off. Thanks again.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RICOH Thanks: I added the first ver you gave and that works fine. ( could use a little more slant ) I was under the impression that I had to install TTF's along with other things and the examples given on the other forum were way off. Thanks again.
I like to make the size smaller for thoughts and add brackets too, just to differentiate it from normal dialog a little more.
(Like in the screen shots)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thanks to all that have given SIL a look, I do appreciate it ton's. A little update on progress:

The next update will be take slightly longer than anticipated. The outside set is driving me Batshitt with bogging down and slowing the scenes to a crawl in some cases. The outside set is overly heavy in assets. I am trying to eliminate the parts that aren't essential and /or even related to the portion of the set being used. A shit-load of experimentation to check results. Please be patient a little. As a one man band I am doing the best I can. That and trying to straighten out a little script. This next section I think will be a slow burn to some if not most. The story is a slow burn any way, but hopefully to pick it up some soon. Having to shorten a 10-12 year period into a short story is a little harder than I thought... :) I hope that you all are understanding...
Also the scene renders are all over the place with lighting, and grainy issues, and other things that I am trying to work out...
Thanks once again...

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Sister in Law [v0.01a] APK -

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am uploading .01b now and will be putting it on MEGA link on the first page. Not much but something. Now to get back to work on more after a few days of goofing off. I hope you like the update.....

Reactions: Whitewolf1

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
It's a little rough in both the renders and writing. I like the story line though. I see you took some of the suggestions to heart. Making some good head way for sure. Very good for a first try.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's a little rough in both the renders and writing. I like the story line though. I see you took some of the suggestions to heart. Making some good head way for sure. Very good for a first try.
Thanks. I am trying to get the hang of it all.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Awesome
Checking that ass for warts
Lighting is the hardest part, I couldn't begin to help you but you are progressing.
Thanks,
Yea I know the lighting is all over the place as well as the positions in some cases. Maybe I will get the hang of it. Having just started all of this in late February ( installing DAZ, then Renp'y in mid April ) It is a lot to take in and learn for an Old man.....

Reactions: jaw1986baby

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The Sister in Law [v0.01b] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 980MB
PC Compressed Size: 174MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Unofficial Android Port 0.01b (Compressed)

Download: -

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port 0.01b (Compressed)

Download: Mega - WorkUpload
Thanks RICOH... That made it a ton smaller I know this process is a Lossy compression and works well. I did notice that if viewing the images out of the game that they seemed really darker than normal but in the game engine they weren't that much darker.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am about ready from an update. Anyone want to run an alpha on it for me. I haven't found any big errors, but I may be a little slanted in checking it out. :) Its not much but a small step onward I hope.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes