3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thanks. I am seeing that now, it is one of those you had to be there type of things, but I do like the idea from jaw1986baby an may use it...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaw1986baby

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Minor tweaks. and small scenes update coming.
Probably tomorrow morning. Tweaked some spelling, and Intro scenes to include other dresses. Added a few scenes to the last to sort of set the tone of possible upcoming events.
I hope you enjoy it so far. Thanks for looking.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Love the models and the idea, the dialogue is a bit hard to get through as it repeats and I found myself reading the 'thinking' a bit too often, maybe do what other devs do and italicize the thoughts so you can avoid direction tags completely

What kind of fetishes are you gonna be including?

Looking forward to the next release

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks good. While the whole Stepcest stuff isn't all that original. I feel like just from what I'm seeing this will be pretty interesting. Not to mention that there's a corruption tag which definitely helped grab my attention even further. So I'm going to play this out and see where it goes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unless it apears to be the sister you didn't know you had. :p But then, is it still "incest" if you don't know you're blood related? Hmm... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
ya know i was just thinking this same thing ... makes me wonder if Patreon will see this as incest or not .. i mean it has the word sister in it ,, right :ROFLMAO::unsure::p

• Haha
Reactions: Led

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Walk Mod link goes nowhere!
It really wont as I have incorporated the Name Change into the code thanks to RIC0H and there is only two ( for the moment ) decisions to be made that really has no real path to follow.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
v0.01a

It's not worth a download right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could end up being better with enough content and rewriting. Additional renders would help as well.

Also, for some reason I can't post a review on this one. Weird.
If I could, 2/5 stars at the moment.

Good luck <3

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Love the models and the idea, the dialogue is a bit hard to get through as it repeats and I found myself reading the 'thinking' a bit too often, maybe do what other devs do and italicize the thoughts so you can avoid direction tags completely

What kind of fetishes are you gonna be including?

Looking forward to the next release
I have tried :( as a couple of Dev friends have sent me info on that but I seem to be having trouble with it for some reason. Most likely it isn't the way I am programing it. It is more than likely that I am just a Dumb-Ass!!!! Remember that I just started using Ren'py in April..

Led

Jul 16, 2017
ya know i was just thinking this same thing ... makes me wonder if Patreon will see this as incest or not .. i mean it has the word sister in it ,, right :ROFLMAO::unsure::p
That would mean, that "hot chocolate" females are forbidden in the game, also. Don't they call each other "sister", all the time, too? And it has got nothing to do with blood relations, either. Seems to me, Patreon is FOS on defining this stuff. :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes