• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Unless it apears to be the sister you didn't know you had. :p But then, is it still "incest" if you don't know you're blood related? Hmm... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
This is the Official F95 Guidelines for Tags.. I think the Incest tag was removed.

Sexual Content:
SPOILER

These are the sexual acts, fetishes and such.
  • Anal Sex [Penetrating the anus, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).]
  • Ahegao [Used when a character displays a orgasm face with her tongue sticking out.]
  • Bdsm [Is a variety of often erotic practices or role-playing involving bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism. (Just because there's bondage, for example, doesn't mean bdsm should be used).]
  • Bestiality [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]
  • Big Ass [Used when a characters bottom is disproportionately big.]
  • Big Tits [Used when a characters bust is disproportionately big.]
  • Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]
  • Bukkake [A sex act in which several men ejaculate on a woman, or on another man.]
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
  • Corruption [Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence.]
  • Creampie [Internal ejaculation, either vaginal or anal.]
  • Dilf [Sex act with an older man who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
  • Drugs [Any drug substance used to alter the sate of mind for sexual means or pleasure.]
  • Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]
  • Female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]
  • Footjob [Using feet to sexually stimulate another person.]
  • Furry [Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails).]
  • Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
  • Gay [Sex act between two or more males.]
  • Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
  • Groping [Sex act involving groping anothers body.]
  • Handjob [Masturbating another person's penis.]
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
  • Humiliation [Humiliating/degrading a person in a sexual manner generally in-front of others.]
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
  • Internal view [X-Ray vision into the insides of a person during a sexual act (generally penetration).]
  • Interracial [Sex act between 2 or more people of different races.]
  • Lactation [Breasts secreting/squirting milk or any other fluid.]
  • Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
  • Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
  • Male Domination [Used when a character submits to a male character via domination.]
  • Masturbation [Self-pleasuring by hand or with toys.]
  • Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
  • Multiple Penetration [Sexual penetration involving 2+ penis/toys into multiple holes or same holes.]
  • Necrophilia [Sexual intercourse with or attraction toward corpses.]
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
  • Oral Sex [Sexual act involving the stimulation of the genitalia using the mouth.]
  • Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
  • Prostitution [The act of soliciting sex in exchange for money.]
  • Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
  • Scat [Sex act involving feces.]
  • Sex Toys [Any kind of toy that is used for sexual purposes.]
  • Sexual Harassment [Sexual coercion, or the unwelcome/inappropriate promise of rewards for sexual favors.]
  • Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
  • Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
  • Slave [A person who is the property of another and is forced to obey them. Generally involving sex acts.]
  • Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]
  • Spanking [Spanking someone's butt as torture or for sexual pleasure.]
  • Stripping [The act of taking ones clothes off usually in exchange for money in-front of an audience.]
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
  • Tentacles [Tentacle Monster using tendrils for sexual purposes. (Does not classify as Monster).]
  • Teasing [Used when a character teases another another, either by seduction or via sex.]
  • Titfuck [The act of thrusting a penis (or similar object) in between breasts.]
  • Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]
  • Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]
  • Urination [Sex act involving urine.]
  • Vaginal sex [Penetrating the vagina, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).]
  • Virgin [Sex act involving virgins and the loss of virginity.]
  • Vore [A fantasy about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive.]
  • Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

Reactions: Led

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I have tried :( as a couple of Dev friends have sent me info on that but I seem to be having trouble with it for some reason. Most likely it isn't the way I am programing it. It is more than likely that I am just a Dumb-Ass!!!! Remember that I just started using Ren'py in April..
Make sure you use {} and not []

So it'll be:

Code:
{i}This is a thought.{/i}
You also need to make sure that the {i} is lowercase and not {I}

-edit-

Here's a tweak I made of your thoughts:

Code:
br"{size=-15}({i}What is he doing, giving me a hug. That's reassuring.{/i}){/size}"
Before / After

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Is that the only scene that tears like that? Are you using the full size version or a compressed version? You could try the 32 bit ver of the exe file. I'll unzip it on a different machine and look at the images.
Thats from beginning till end the same. Also tested it with the 32.Version and it is the same. I use Win10 on an MacBook pro Bootcamp. This is the first time i get this tear in a game. A few Render are normal at the beginning and then till end. And it is the fullsize edition

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thats from beginning till end the same. Also tested it with the 32.Version and it is the same. I use Win10 on an MacBook pro Bootcamp. This is the first time i get this tear in a game. A few Render are normal at the beginning and then till end. And it is the fullsize edition
That is strange,,,,, I checked the images and all looks right in the zip file The resolution is big but Renpy should self adjust to your screen. I know the Key word there is should...

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
That is strange,,,,, I checked the images and all looks right in the zip file The resolution is big but Renpy should self adjust to your screen. I know the Key word there is should...
The same effect got the first version comming out. I dont know how to solve this. its strange. It doesnt matter if wondowed or fullscreen.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The same effect got the first version comming out. I dont know how to solve this. its strange. It doesnt matter if wondowed or fullscreen.
Honestly don't have a clue, particularly when it comes to Macbook's. The specs say it should be working.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love the look of the sisters, the wife looks much older than the MC, in fact at first I thought she was the mom. Also I see (in the pics) that the MC is acting like a horny teenager. I haven't tried the game yet, it's just the first impression from seeing the pictures.
I will see if I was wrong, when I play it. Thank you and good luck Dev.(y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Unless it apears to be the sister you didn't know you had. :p But then, is it still "incest" if you don't know you're blood related? Hmm... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Its not in this game but if MC does not know he is fucking a blood related person then it is incest but here the girls have no link to MC other than being his wife sisters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The MC has such a tiny dick, 3 inches?
Average adult hand size
GenderAverage lengthAverage breadth
Male7.6 inches3.5 inches
Female6.8 inches3.1 inches
And to me it looks like that dick is almost double the girls hand width then I would say it a normal size dick just like the tits on the girls are normal to average size.

Thanks to the dev for using normal size for everything.
Getting very tired of overinflated tractor tire size tits and 12-18 inch long dicks.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I love the look of the sisters, the wife looks much older than the MC, in fact at first I thought she was the mom. Also I see (in the pics) that the MC is acting like a horny teenager. I haven't tried the game yet, it's just the first impression from seeing the pictures.
I will see if I was wrong, when I play it. Thank you and good luck Dev.(y)
That would be the source for sure, the Horny teenager. All the way up to 70 +or- and still is. Just can't act on it. :)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update

GNK games

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I would have added more light... I understand that the scene is at night, but I think it's too dark... I'm a student too, so good luck with that.

1213431_DFF (1).gif

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
What should write now, as so often a short uiii it goes on but again a fine ,at the old memory and you see there ,nix new.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes