3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I was just thinking about this game today. Fighting a bat as an enemy in a game reminded me of the Dingbat :ROFLMAO:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh she is real! I just cant seem to put into words exactly how she really was at that time. The term is 100% correct. Not just something I made up. :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Let me know of any problems. There shouldn't be. As a linier story with no choices added it should be mostly smooth.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It will eventually work around to one or both, if there isn't a falling out..
I could get behind a harem side... or well maybe behind the girls' hehehe. Looking forward to see where you choose to head with this and yea the tag for incest has a giant grey area they stuffed with stuff like inlaw thats not actually incest... dont know who made some of the tags up lol let me partially retract that... if you have something that happens in say a harem path sister on sister or all in bed with the mc at the same time... thennn it could fit.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I could get behind a harem side... or well maybe behind the girls' hehehe. Looking forward to see where you choose to head with this and yea the tag for incest has a giant grey area they stuffed with stuff like inlaw thats not actually incest... dont know who made some of the tags up lol let me partially retract that... if you have something that happens in say a harem path sister on sister or all in bed with the mc at the same time... thennn it could fit.
As an actual happening of events I am excluding as much (All if I can :) ) drama as possible which jumbles up the timing of course. Ie: the fights and near divorce scenarios, but May have to include one for good measure, but trying not to.... :)

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
I find the way you are versioning this confusing. By labelling it as "v0.01c" it makes it appear as though this is nothing but the third bug fix, without any new content added since the first version. Since there is new content, this should be labelled"v0.02", shouldn't it?

Reactions: Hannes3184

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This would be right up my alley if it was Younger Sisters instead of Sister-in-law.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I find the way you are versioning this confusing. By labelling it as "v0.01c" it makes it appear as though this is nothing but the third bug fix, without any new content added since the first version. Since there is new content, this should be labelled"v0.02", shouldn't it?
Well that is actually a good question and maybe your right. I really don't know I had thought that to be the case, but being totally new at this I don't know. There are page after page on that topic on forums. I think with the next updater I will start that and make it .03 (or something) I haven't found an absolute guide on this in fact....

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As an actual happening of events I am excluding as much (All if I can :) ) drama as possible which jumbles up the timing of course. Ie: the fights and near divorce scenarios, but May have to include one for good measure, but trying not to.... :)
Well depending on how you set up say cheating path vs harem path where they all get along and are willing to share divorce is something that could happen. i can see it as well. As long as your willing to more or less double up on your script to have each route go separate ways. Can be done just more work but it is understandable due to the path choices.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Will this be a Harem or a Cheating story? I am curious. Right now I would say it is cheating (fingering your sister-in-law behind your wifes back), but not so sure about the reactions of the wife...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Right now it is more like a Cheating story, but wife seems to be setting it up to be OK later on.

Reactions: frenk

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It is being setup sort of in this update as your later choice. Getting caught or told on was an issue of course. Still have to figure out just how blend the timeline together, and keep the story some what on track. Trying to keep a lot of fiction out as much as possible.

Reactions: sergesan

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It is being setup sort of in this update as your later choice. Getting caught or told on was an issue of course. Still have to figure out just how blend the timeline together, and keep the story some what on track. Trying to keep a lot of fiction out as much as possible.
try having one sister play off the other sisters slowly opening them up to sharing.. if you start with one more then happy with a open relationship she can be the wingman so to speak. best bet... not to use the bimbo one but have her be the first talking into it by the other then its 2 against one type thing. and add a "choice of sorts that splits the game at one point opening all the sharing dialog and closing out the "cheating" stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Incredible, it's like the 3rd update and dev still can't tell the difference between your and you're. And the lines look like they were written by a 13yo, at least renders are decent. The best way to "play" this VN is to look at every render in image folder :D.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes