3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks Appreciate that. However I don't have a Patraron or Subscribe star. I have thought about it a time or two :) Doing this story is just something to keep my old feble mind active. Because this story is based on actual people that I know, and events that I was present at and actually saw. It is hard to deviate too much, but do have a possible plan to deviant just a little on to a possible Harem Path where every body is Ok with the fooling around with each other. The renders for the scenes would be the slow down there I think.
If Patreon is not your thing, maybe consider something like buymeacoffee - a virtual tip jar. Some people might just pop you a buck or 2 for being awesome or liking your game. ;)

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
In your country, maybe. For example, here in the UK "pressing charges" doesn't exist. What you want or don't want as the victim doesn't matter at all, the CPS (prosecution service) decides if someone is to be charged. Likewise, "post incident consent" is also not a thing.
Just wondering how the authorities can press charges without being told an incident happened? Did that get answered already? The "victim" upon realizing she was a "victim" did not want to tell the authorities. The End.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Just wondering how the authorities can press charges without being told an incident happened? Did that get answered already? The "victim" upon realizing she was a "victim" did not want to tell the authorities. The End.
The way it works here in the UK is that anyone could call the police and report a crime, it doesn't have to be the victim. For sexual crimes, this is usually a friend or family member who contacts the police, who then interview witnesses and suspects and pass it on to the Crown Prosecution Service. There have been many such cases where the victim was never involved with the judicial process.

When you think about it, it's the right thing to do anyway. Even if the victim is too traumatized to personally seek justice, it is still in the public's best interest to see the offender prosecuted.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Sister in Law [v0.04.03] [Tripod] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer: Tripod

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 805 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 381 MB

Original Mac Size: 771 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 346 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The way it works here in the UK is that anyone could call the police and report a crime, it doesn't have to be the victim. For sexual crimes, this is usually a friend or family member who contacts the police, who then interview witnesses and suspects and pass it on to the Crown Prosecution Service. There have been many such cases where the victim was never involved with the judicial process.

When you think about it, it's the right thing to do anyway. Even if the victim is too traumatized to personally seek justice, it is still in the public's best interest to see the offender prosecuted.
Sounds like us here in the US could learn a thing or two from the UK.

Reactions: jufot

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If Patreon is not your thing, maybe consider something like buymeacoffee - a virtual tip jar. Some people might just pop you a buck or 2 for being awesome or liking your game. ;)
He does have a paypal. I suggested updating his OP and adding a link for anyone wishing to drop him a few coins into his paypal.

Reactions: Burg

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Sister in Law [v0.04.02c]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04.02c]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

************************************************************************************

of The Sister in Law [v0.04.02a]

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04.02a]

************************************************************************************

of The Sister in Law [v0.04.01]

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04.01]

of The Sister in Law [v0.04]

Updated: 2021-06-23
+ WALKTHROUGH MOD ( by RIC0H)
apply the mod first and then the ITA patch

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.04]

Updated: 2021-06-23
applicare prima la mod e poi la patch ITA

of The Sister in Law [v0.01c]

Updated: 2021-06-14
apply the mod first and then the ITA patch

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01c]

Updated: 2021-06-14
applicare prima la mod e poi la patch ITA

of The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01a]

of The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

di un fan The Sister in Law [v0.01 Beta] + WALKTHROUGH MOD

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-12
Version: 0.04.02c

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
What's the deal with the tongue here? It's like she's the result of Gene Simmons having sexy times with an Anteater. If she gives up men, she'll make her future wife a very happy woman.

tonguelashing.png

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ah yes.... One of my favorite DAS creator fuckups defying the laws of Physics, the famous body of water with not a ripple on its surface. Based on what these two are up to, this should look more like the Tsunami from the 2011 Japanese earthquake in there.

Fractal Noise people... Look it up and learn. This shit's only been around for a good 30 years or so.

tsunami.png

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Instead of 'Rape' , why not just have the MC say it was 'accidental intercourse' cos' he thought it was his wife?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Instead of 'Rape' , why not just have the MC say it was 'accidental intercourse' cos' he thought it was his wife?
There actually wasnt any rape between the mc and the sisters. it may have come off that way and jufot jumped on it screaming rape in the thread then reporting it. The scene was quickly rewritten and uploaded but they cant drop the damn subject and move on.

• Angry
Reactions: krish719 and jufot

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The image map background color mismatch here is giving me serious "Twilight Zone" or "Truman Show" vibes.

twilight_zone.png

Also the lighting is totally off in the whole series of background shots including the hot tub scenes. The sky looked like there was a serious thunderstorm sweeping in, not something you would want to be in a hot tub for. The ground here looks more like regolith or maybe a very liquid lava flow that had some time to settle down before cooling.

Do the captives know they are being held in an alien zoo?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017

lucky for us, this is a video game, and none of that matters. Because video games are not real life.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
There actually wasnt any rape between the mc and the sisters. it may have come off that way and jufot jumped on it screaming rape in the thread then reporting it. The scene was quickly rewritten and uploaded but they cant drop the damn subject and move on.
Some people have a moral crusade they feel they must go on because they can't separate fantasy from reality, and they feel that everything everywhere must adhere to their personal vision. I personally say, "eff em". This is a game, not real life. No one is making them play it. Just add the tag and move on.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yikes indeed Deb. Somehow everybody's hair stayed perfectly dry in spite of the dual cannonballs that managed to cause massive not splashes everywhere.

cannonball.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
phupdup One post is enough to show you do not like it, at this point you are trolling.

Move along to a game you like.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ah yes.... One of my favorite DAS creator fuckups defying the laws of Physics, the famous body of water with not a ripple on its surface. Based on what these two are up to, this should look more like the Tsunami from the 2011 Japanese earthquake in there.

Fractal Noise people... Look it up and learn. This shit's only been around for a good 30 years or so.

View attachment 1349605
I think for some one that saw DAZ for the first time just 4 months ago I am not doing all that bad. Issues: YES I have many. The issue of the water I saw and thought on how it could be fixed or done, but alas I had no clue. Probably because I am only a newbie with DAZ. After all one must crawl before they walk. I would be glad to send you the .duf files for you to correct. :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is there any reason why the words "your" and "you're" are often exchanged in the game?
Not really. I am trying to work that out. I know that I am a grammatical idiot, and can't spell for shitt I do know the differences, but apparently my fingers don't :)

Reactions: Iluvatar_SVK
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes