3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
@ tripod70

Name of the zip archive SiL-v0.04.03b, -> unpacked folder SiL-v0.04.03a
Probably just forgot to rename the folder, the new content is there.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Airhead blondes are not in fact blondes, they are bleach blondes, that begin intellectually challenged and like so many others need attention, so they change their hair color in hopes of getting people to look at them. So calling blondes dumb or airheads is an insult to a group likely to have much more intelligence than those repeating the lie. Note as usual, the drapes do not match the rug. Or in this case, the eyebrows and the hair make it obvious the hair color is altered.
disagree here .... a true blonde female is 99% ditzy .... :ROFLMAO: jk jk ... don't kill me ladies :love:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am having a little eye problems this week and haven't been able to work all that much due to double vision and focus issues. I hope the drops will start working and I will be able to get more than one or two renders done at a time...... This Sucks, and a patch doesn't seem to help much at all either..... I will try to keep ya all informed..

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Sleep it off and dream of a 20 year old Raquel Welch. You'll either be cured or won't care much either way.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am having a little eye problems this week and haven't been able to work all that much due to double vision and focus issues. I hope the drops will start working and I will be able to get more than one or two renders done at a time...... This Sucks, and a patch doesn't seem to help much at all either..... I will try to keep ya all informed..
hope you feel better soon

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Working through the eye thing, and making a little headway. I think. The update is about 3/4 or more done. With any luck I will get it out soon. Here is a scene from the upcoming update.

I wonder what she has been up to?????

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I know it has been a little while since the last update, but there is one about to be put in the can here in the next few days. As soon as the script/dialog is checked. It is a little wordy, but needed for the story. There must be a hundred words, and probably at least three hundred misspellings. :) And for the Purest! The Ver No. is also updated internally...... :FacePalm::poop: I think!!!!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes