3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I guess I really don't know what you mean????????
He is asking if you start a new game and read all the dialogue without skipping, how much time would have passed until you reach the end of all the content?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
He is asking if you start a new game and read all the dialogue without skipping, how much time would have passed until you reach the end of all the content?
Up until the end of this update in real time 7 to 9 years. The total to the end in real time was somewhere in the area of 15 to 17 total years. If you mean reading time that totally depends on ones reading speed. I myself. Not having been trained by Evelin Woods. Would take several hours reading time. Only because I read twice most of the time, and slowly at that.

Reactions: lamarks

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thx for the answer. But the erotic scenes are not that important for me. What is important for me is the Story ^^
According to some there is to much dialogue as it is and not that much sex scenes. I would like to think that there is plenty of story, and there would be even more if the total story was being told. That is all of the Drama that actually took place in the story. An example would be in this update the hot tub scenes seem to happen in one night, but in reality it all took place over many months with considerable drama during some of those times in the hot tub. Until things simmered down and smoothed out, but not without bumps in the road more often than not. Having been there to witness about 90% of the events. On many occasions it got quite tense, quite quick.....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No but you still get into some really DEEP SHITT though......
yeah and more when you are fucking them in the ass........ *laughs at his own joke*

Kidding aside this is a very good game so far, Congrats for that.
Will make sure to add it to my list as soon the site problems are fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeveredRealms

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all glad you liked it so much it was fast and enjoyable to gulp it all down so fast.
The talks with the sweetheart and the heart to hearts with the other babe are sweet and all.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
something weird about these sex animations....
got windows warning that crashed game and said memory was full, started a game with 4k animations and had no problem, started this and it happened again in the finger diddiling in the pool....so I cleared 20k gb of ram(chrome) and tried again and it worked without problem....I just find it strange that I could run other games with what seems higher end animations with no problem, but this game sucked all mem i had free at that time? :p
did not test further, finished update and then tried other 4 games i had updated, just thought i should write something if others have experienced the same with the animations

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That is weird! I don't know just how to test that?? I do have a low end AMD laptop that I could load it on and check. It was what I used for some games a while back.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Have all the planned and/or possible tags been revealed? With the current tags I can only assume that all hell is going to break loose in the end when Becky finds out her sisters are sleeping with her husband. I guess it all depends if the novel will stay true to the actual events or if some creative freedom will be taken. Its kinda fun to guess at what some possible endings could be.

1. Becky leaves the MC and disowns her sisters (for a time)
2. She leaves the MC but forgives her sisters.
3. She forgives everyone but the sisters move on with their lives and rarely visits anymore.
4. She turns into a mistress and her and the sisters to use the MC as a slave

so many possibilities.

Nov 10, 2019
Fucking your In-Laws is totally NOT incest. Thanks God!
Not in the scientific sense, but the tag is here cuz in many areas of the world the word "incest" walks a grey area. There are some states (USA) were an adult brother and sister cannot live together as it would be an "incestual relationship" even if they never did anything together. Some states "step" is incest, in some it is not. Some states "adopted" is incest and some it is not. It is unlikely 1st cousins will result in corrupt genetics, so it is allowed in many areas of the world.
There is no true set definition of the word.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Not in the scientific sense, but the tag is here cuz in many areas of the world the word "incest" walks a grey area. There are some states (USA) were an adult brother and sister cannot live together as it would be an "incestual relationship" even if they never did anything together. Some states "step" is incest, in some it is not. Some states "adopted" is incest and some it is not. It is unlikely 1st cousins will result in corrupt genetics, so it is allowed in many areas of the world.
There is no true set definition of the word.
Your Avatar and one of my desktops seem to be the same (y)

Capture.JPG

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Up until the end of this update in real time 7 to 9 years. The total to the end in real time was somewhere in the area of 15 to 17 total years. If you mean reading time that totally depends on ones reading speed. I myself. Not having been trained by Evelin Woods. Would take several hours reading time. Only because I read twice most of the time, and slowly at that.
u kan red and right ... geez i kan only red and right a litele ;):ROFLMAO:

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I found a bug when both sisters are naked in the jacuzzi Brenda teasing with his leg Becky starting to give a handjob the animation starts then freeze and just crash i tried both original and compressed version same result please fix if possible

Poisonous

Feb 18, 2020
Not in the scientific sense, but the tag is here cuz in many areas of the world the word "incest" walks a grey area.
I know, but In-Laws are totally different from anything that you mentioned.

There are some states (USA) were an adult brother and sister cannot live together as it would be an "incestual relationship" even if they never did anything together.
I didn't know that. Which States?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes