• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well, in the previous version he fucked all the girls... What's new in this version? Orgy, reverse Ganbang? :unsure:

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
honestly just take a month or 2 two add good quality, remember quality over quantity, there is no point on updating this almost every week with actually good quality content..

Reactions: boraxkarloff

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
honestly just take a month or 2 two add good quality, remember quality over quantity, there is no point on updating this almost every week with actually good quality content..
There are many reasons why developers pick any given update cycle. Sometimes small frequent updates are just a better fit. These folks are very clear on the amount of change between updates. If you'd prefer to consume their work in larger chunks simply don't pick up every update. I happen to like frequent updates, but in the case of this game I tend to pick up every other point release between major releases. It's great really I control how I consume their excellent work.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
There are many reasons why developers pick any given update cycle. Sometimes small frequent updates are just a better fit. These folks are very clear on the amount of change between updates. If you'd prefer to consume their work in larger chunks simply don't pick up every update. I happen to like frequent updates, but in the case of this game I tend to pick up every other point release between major releases. It's great really I control how I consume their excellent work.
Maybe you right, but every of this minor updates can be considered as an error patch too. And when I still have to fix something after myself, it seems like an unprofessional work.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The Sister in Law [v0.4.03b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 975 MB
Original Size Mac: 941 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 511 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 477 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Added to the OP
Sorry for the delay.
Not sure why it was in queue for so long........

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Maybe you right, but every of this minor updates can be considered as an error patch too. And when I still have to fix something after myself, it seems like an unprofessional work.
We're not paying for this right? Welcome to alpha/beta testing. Like I said if you want large or more stabile updates wait to download them. There are a number of devs whose product is so flaky that I wait to pick it up until everyone else has helped them fix their bugs, but tripod does a pretty good job so my perspective is I get to play these for free and report problems, a fair tradeoff for me.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Nice to see the quick updates. I appreciate it Dev.

EDIT: Minor issue I noticed... When I unpacked the Nopy archive, the folder was still named 4.03a. The archive had 4.03b. Had me confused there as I thought I grabbed the older version by mistake.
No just me being lazy..... :) It was mostly to set the next setting, and not have to go back to the TV Room setting for just a few scenes. Also so that I could keep my place.

Reactions: moose_puck

krapsp3044

Aug 10, 2020
This update states
The Sister in Law [v0.04.03b
when you extract it is states SisterinLaw-.04.03a-pc so where is 3b

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, those updates that do not change number are very short overall, but was the whole content of this new update just the MC seeing a mouse, hoping the ladies do not and thinking of how to deal with it in a stealthy manner? :WaitWhat:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ok, those updates that do not change number are very short overall, but was the whole content of this new update just the MC seeing a mouse, hoping the ladies do not and thinking of how to deal with it in a stealthy manner? :WaitWhat:
Honestly: Yepp that was it, but mostly it was so that I could clear and save the scene setting IE TV Room. So that I wouldn't have to go back to it for just the last few scenes. Also tend to loose notes, and forget shit. It's an age thing I have been told. I'm not sure totally about that though cause I forgot...

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
nah you aslo have a sentence about him placing the trap :X

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Honestly: Yepp that was it, but mostly it was so that I could clear and save the scene setting IE TV Room. So that I wouldn't have to go back to it for just the last few scenes. Also tend to loose notes, and forget shit. It's an age thing I have been told. I'm not sure totally about that though cause I forgot...
Fair point, it just confused the heck out of me compared to the previous ones. Truth be told actually getting more scenes with these updates is more than most devs do, so no big deal.

I'm enjoying the game man.. There is one inconsistency with the story that I'm kind of confused about though..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ever heard of people acepting something then repenting because they are more insecure about certain things than they will admit? Very typical case of daily life contradiction-hypocrisy, or passive-agressive bull$#it, i guess.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm enjoying the game man.. There is one inconsistency with the story that I'm kind of confused about though..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That my friend is a story in itself... :) Becky (MC's wife) was indeed extremely jealous for many years. She actually let it slip a couple of times about the MC doing her own shaving, and subsequently got cornered to mention it to the MC. Which was done more in passing and jokingly than anything. The MC (the Cad that he is) had overheard a portion of the conversation with wife and Brenda. (Because he was spying on them to see if he could see the sister naked - again I might add :) ) Later on (much later in real life) he took it on himself to initiate a kind of trick question for him to get the sister naked and the rest is in the story. In real life there was HELL for several weeks around the old hosanna... :) Of which a portion was seen and heard by yours's truly..

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That my friend is a story in itself... :) Becky (MC's wife) was indeed extremely jealous for many years. She actually let it slip a couple of times about the MC doing her own shaving, and subsequently got cornered to mention it to the MC. Which was done more in passing and jokingly than anything. The MC (the Cad that he is) had overheard a portion of the conversation with wife and Brenda. (Because he was spying on them to see if he could see the sister naked - again I might add :) ) Later on (much later in real life) he took it on himself to initiate a kind of trick question for him to get the sister naked and the rest is in the story. In real life there was HELL for several weeks around the old hosanna... :) Of which a portion was seen and heard by yours's truly..
Oh shit. I read that it was a "facts-based" story but I didn't know that it was written from real life experiences. That's awesome man. Thanks for explaining it.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh shit. I read that it was a "facts-based" story but I didn't know that it was written from real life experiences. That's awesome man. Thanks for explaining it.
Oh Yes indeed. Hence the idea for the story. :) We are in touch a couple of times a week still. I know most of the story from what limited memory I have left. We are both in our 70's. Brenda the Dingbat was that in the truest form. Good looking but dumb as a box of rocks.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Oh Yes indeed. Hence the idea for the story. :) We are in touch a couple of times a week still. I know most of the story from what limited memory I have left. We are both in our 70's. Brenda the Dingbat was that in the truest form. Good looking but dumb as a box of rocks.
So you were born in the 50's? That's amazing. I bet you have a lot more stories you could tell.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes