3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, I made a little mod with some small changes to the code because it has many unnecessary lines. I also added that you can change the name of each character and not just the main one.
This mod improves the performance of the game.
Greetings.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Hi, I made a little mod with some small changes to the code because it has many unnecessary lines. I also added that you can change the name of each character and not just the main one.
This mod improves the performance of the game.
Greetings.

You changed the game into the Step Father instead of the BIL. Lola is changed to a Milf and mother of the other two girls? I liked it better as sister of the other 2 girls. Is that a fix part of this mod? ( I mean can you skip her as mother and have her stay a sister?)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
You changed the game into the Step Father instead of the BIL. Lola is changed to a Milf and mother of the other two girls? I liked it better as sister of the other 2 girls. Is that a fix part of this mod? ( I mean can you skip her as mother and have her stay a sister?)
I made that small modification to vary something "visual" (it is a kinetic novel game, there are no routes so... don't think you can create a WT mod in a game like this...), I added to change the names of the characters. It's for users who want to vary something, for a reason it's a "mod".
PS: Here I show you all the lines that I modified from the file:
1698944176732.png
GREETINGS!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Android??
The Sister in Law [v0.05] [Tripod]

Android >> Trial Version
(Performance test >> Android 13)

SIZE ~1.05 GB

- -

Reactions: KCPTCG

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Download the game and give it a try. There is a lot of content, so play it and see if you like it. I thought it was pretty good. thanks dev. peace

• Love
Reactions: oldman1980

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeppers that script changed the whole dynamitic of the game/story with just one word... It would seem that everyone is each others Daughter. Not quite sure how that all worked out... :) ??? Not to mention the age difference or the lack of...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + Gallery by Primarch_Fulgrim

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Elhemeer

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Happy New Year all.. I too hope that 2024 is a good year in all aspects.
Sorry I haven't made a New Year render ( AKA recycled an old test render :) )
Happy New Year to you too, tripod70 . And anybody who likes your game. I wish you a good and productive 2024.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes