Ren'Py Abandoned The Slave Trainer [v0.1] [Mr. Jak]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You're a poor peasant living with your sisters in a cottage. You've been strugling everyday of your life to take care of your family until one night something happens to you changing your life as you know it...​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: Mr.Jak
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

screenshot0025.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MrJak

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2023
Thanks !
Pregnancy is totally planned. And unlike I've ( on my experience ) seen on games could be planned very soon in the developpement.
More like pregnancy with some "important" characters and breeding with slaves.
Like "you can breed slaves, but then you'll earn less money at one point 'cause they can't work anymore"
But maybe you'll earn more after 'cause kinks are kinks.
Anyway I'll always respect the rule 7 here.

Hope my answer is understandable, feel free to answer me if not.

Not gonna lie, I struggle speaking english and explaining what drives me

MrJak

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2023
Many things can be done.

Atm just need some feedbacks.

Cheers

MrJak

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2023
Oh sorry for that, didn't think of that when finding the name.
But thanks, I put this Idea in the back of my mind .

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeeZussScryst

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
hi... the game is barely the intro of a demo at this point. But what is there looks kinda nice. I like the style so far, the story is uncomplicated and light, the visuals are nice... in my opinion the sex scenes are a bit boring and tame at this point, but that could change of course...

what i really have a problem with is the gameplay... rn the whole game could be some trailer about the game. The decisions are forced, theres no game loop, besides following the plot. What is previewed here (barebones) in interaction with one of the sex slaves is getting to know her, doing some kinky stuff which raises her stats and maybe ur own, finding out favorites, and buying more equipment..... and thats it for the moment.
So if u dont sink some thought into 'what could be the difficulties and challenges in training a slave?', and 'where could one find those fun, exiting, exhilarating moments' and 'how could u let the player work to achieve those moments?' and 'which aspect of a slave should u try to simulate to make those stats come to life?' .. then ur game wont get more fun than filling out an excel sheet or clicking through yet another vn

Reactions: MrJak

MrJak

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2023
hi... the game is barely the intro of a demo at this point. But what is there looks kinda nice. I like the style so far, the story is uncomplicated and light, the visuals are nice... in my opinion the sex scenes are a bit boring and tame at this point, but that could change of course...

what i really have a problem with is the gameplay... rn the whole game could be some trailer about the game. The decisions are forced, theres no game loop, besides following the plot. What is previewed here (barebones) in interaction with one of the sex slaves is getting to know her, doing some kinky stuff which raises her stats and maybe ur own, finding out favorites, and buying more equipment..... and thats it for the moment.
So if u dont sink some thought into 'what could be the difficulties and challenges in training a slave?', and 'where could one find those fun, exiting, exhilarating moments' and 'how could u let the player work to achieve those moments?' and 'which aspect of a slave should u try to simulate to make those stats come to life?' .. then ur game wont get more fun than filling out an excel sheet or clicking through yet another vn
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to play the game and on top of that giving me such a complete feedback.

You're totally right. Rn it's totally a trailer.
As for the difficulties and challenge I totally have that in mind. That's why I created the "Boost" thing for the first day. Won't be there after.

I just wanted to share it at this point to see if the visuals / "story" could please some of you here.

I'm not fond of VN with lot of texts, clicking and clicking again. The gameplay will be my main focus with some challenges etc...
I still have a lot to learn in coding but got ideas on how make things more challenging.

Again,

Thank you very much for the time you took.

Cheers

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Just started the game and there is an issue with the MC naming. Everyone still calls the MC Eldrin no matter what I name the MC.

ItsTheProwler

Nov 7, 2021
Yep this is definitely bare bones demo. Nothing wrong with that.
You have pieced together the beginnings of your concept and put it into something working, grats. (y)

The pace the dialogue moves at is a little too fast. Most of us have played many games,
and our own minds will fill in the blanks. However if we were just reading words with no pictures,
this would feel really lacking in details.

As mentioned, the selected name is only used in the text box header and the character is still addressed as
Eldrin.
Also, the word you used autority, should probably be autHority.

Anyway, I like the basis of the story. Again, continued good wishes!

MrJak

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2023
Yep this is definitely bare bones demo. Nothing wrong with that.
You have pieced together the beginnings of your concept and put it into something working, grats. (y)

The pace the dialogue moves at is a little too fast. Most of us have played many games,
and our own minds will fill in the blanks. However if we were just reading words with no pictures,
this would feel really lacking in details.

As mentioned, the selected name is only used in the text box header and the character is still addressed as
Eldrin.
Also, the word you used autority, should probably be autHority.

Anyway, I like the basis of the story. Again, continued good wishes!
Thanks for playing it and the feedback.

I understand what you say about the dialogues, as I said before I'm much into visuals than text in a game like that but I think I have to find a better balance like you said.

Thanks for telling me that the character box was ok but the character is addressed as Eldrin. I understand now where I made a mistake. I put the "Choose your name" just before releasing the demo. I must have forgotten to check the dialogues.

Thanks !

Last edited:

laharl12

Jun 25, 2019
Ran through what's there, some specific observations
- the initial left/right choices seemed completely random - would have made more sense to have some kind of meaningful choice that leads to early bad end
- the movements of the demon girl felt weird at times - too fast for normal pictures, too slow for animation
- the cage seems underwhelming - the girls seem to be quite comfortable in it and the dialogue seems to imply they go in for a minute, then go out. Would make more sense if the cage was smaller, they were additionally restrained inside it and/or they have to spend a long time in it alone being cold and/or dark

Overall like the overall look of the game and the concept. But the dialogue/characterization feels misplaced. I understand you're setting up the main character's backstory and some future slaves/lovers. But ultimately for a trainer game focus is on the girls you're training - the slaves. If we understand their character, motivation, issues, hesitations, ect. and how that ties to their training scenes and training results - that's what makes the core gameplay enjoyable and makes or breaks a trainer game.

So would recommend putting the main story on hold and to focus writing/characterization on the girls you're training. Their place in the main plot is already very clear - they're slaves, they're not slutty/obedient enough, the king gave them to you to fix that cause he wants to whore them later. Clear as day. So you can go from there, establish them as deep and detailed characters and build their dialogue from there. Use them to perfect your core gameplay loop. Once you're happy with their base training content you can go back to the main story and introduce additional characters into your bedroom/dungeon.

Reactions: bigbi64@ and MrJak
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote