4.00 star(s) 35 Votes
Jun 14, 2018
Nergalsnest I love the game and all but I have some problems with the 0.3 when I try to download in mega the page crash and close itself, when I download the game I play perfectly in the beginning but when I enter the space instead of the planets it’s just white screen and can’t go forward to the red queen hideout. I don’t know how to solve these
For mega - download their app on ur PC is way better, especially when downloading bigger games. It also can remember ur progress which might be lost if ur browser gives error/crash.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest pretty good game, I like it so far but there is a question I would like to ask, when will we have the option to leave the ship while on a planet? bc once your on the planet an you go back to the ship you have to go back to orbit to re-land on the planet. also as a suggestion i was wondering if there can be a thing where as your flying to your destination your able to re-up on fuel and warp charges when clicking on certain planets without having to land on them.
Leaving the ship while on planet is something I do want to add in. It frustrated me a bit while I was play testing 0.4 too! :p I didn't want to rush something in for 0.4 though, so I'll be looking at it for 0.5! Also I like your suggestion on refueling, so I think I'll add that in too!

Nergalsnest I love the game and all but I have some problems with the 0.3 when I try to download in mega the page crash and close itself, when I download the game I play perfectly in the beginning but when I enter the space instead of the planets it’s just white screen and can’t go forward to the red queen hideout. I don’t know how to solve these
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues, but I'm slightly confused. Did you manage to download and play 0.3 then? Can I get a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing in regard to the white screen? More details would be good too like, are you starting a new game or from a save, you are playing on PC right? What's your OS? Cheers!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
great, how to enter ship map again? cause it didnt mentioned anywhere in control

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
The game looks interesting, howere its poorly optimized. There is no reason to hog CPU and GPU so much during a simple static image.

Reactions: exirock

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Well 0.3 is a bit a let down, For reading all the Kittenna story progress she kept mentioning she wants sex, haven't had sex for 18 months? or was that 8 months, and really wanted to fuck her husband so bad we space traveled to many universe, wasted fuel , warp drives and she mentioned to have crazy high sex drive...
building the sex tension was too much and boom "Blow-Job" Scene lol, damn i was really expecting some crazy intercourse there, couldn't believe she still held back.

Red Queen Still the best girl, if she says "Fuck" you will really get some "Fuck".

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well 0.3 is a bit a let down, For reading all the Kittenna story progress she kept mentioning she wants sex, haven't had sex for 18 months? or was that 8 months, and really wanted to fuck her husband so bad we space traveled to many universe, wasted fuel , warp drives and she mentioned to have crazy high sex drive...
building the sex tension was too much and boom "Blow-Job" Scene lol, damn i was really expecting some crazy intercourse there, couldn't believe she still held back.

Red Queen Still the best girl, if she says "Fuck" you will really get some "Fuck".
"All in good time, my little Kitten" ;)

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017

I mean, like every games ever you first have to do handjob and blowjob scene, then a possible titfuck scene before having the chance to fuck them. Going to the sex scene right away would make them whores and we don't want that now do we?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, like every games ever you first have to do handjob and blowjob scene, then a possible titfuck scene before having the chance to fuck them. Going to the sex scene right away would make them whores and we don't want that now do we?
Red Queen: Am i a joke to you???

You musta forgot the very first scene in the game lol
also by seeing this version, already know how the progress would be like, all crew members will have the same treatment and then onwards to the
"main-event".

Nergals fault for showing Red Queen, i thought it would also go with the crew-members but i guess they will have that normal progressions like every games. which of course is never a bad thing.

Last edited:

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
hey could u finish urban demons? that game is mssing scenes with the nurse. u need to finish a game before making a new one.

Reactions: crookscomp

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Looks like a very promising game, too bad there is no Mac version of it, I'd be glad to test it if you'll ever develop one! :)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes