4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I really hope to see naetu join the ship and see more with her
You'll definitely see her again! And maybe she'll join the ship for a brief period ;)

Oh, I guess I'm a little disappointed to hear the monogamous characters will have their character compromised. The fact that there was a difference put the characters over the top for me. Most games only do full harem or full lockout and i'm a supporter to the only other one i know that determines faithfulness based on the characters instead of the game.
Well, nothing fully has been decided yet. Currently all relationships are considered "secret" from one another. So characters aren't aware that you'll be seeing other characters. Going forward I'll be making a decision about how this handled. Though I really started sympathising from a gameplay perspective about having to replay the game multiple times.

This game is great so far and has a ton of potential but I have some critiques (note, I last played version 0.7.2, so this might be outdated):

1. The map is way too big. Why are there like 200 different planets when you can only visit like 10? Trying to find the planet you're supposed to go to for 15 minutes is not fun.
2. Not a big fan of locking content if you romance a certain character. Last time I checked, this was the plan, but I've looked at the replies above me and I saw someone say that you are now trashing this idea, can you confirm this?

Also, for your poll: Option 2. IMO, having some additional story-based artwork here and there is fine, but I think you need to accept that most people that play this want to see the sexy stuff and prioritize that. Just as long as it doesn't negatively affect the overall pacing.
Glad you're enjoying it!

As for 1) The universe will indeed fill out as the game progresses. it's why I prioritised a fast travel system to try and remove the endless travel in space. Over the course of the next 6 months my main focus (besides the story content) will be on getting the universe fleshed out, along with adding in the random mission generator as well as possibly a sort of scanning system (ala Mass Effect 2) for getting different resources which can be used in a multitude of ways.

The battle system at the moment is currently on hold while I figure out precisely what I want to do there. My original vision has changed a lot over the past 8 months of development and I've not created a battle system I like or I think will fit in the game. But I'll be doing a post on the patreon soon talking about that.

Hey can somebody send me a link to the extras to this game
What extras are we talking about here? Wasn't aware the game had any extras xD

When is the Next update?
Next build (0.10) was initially going to be this Friday, but there may be a delay due to some circumstances (patron post on that very soon). The public version of 0.9 will be released on Thursday as planned.

Tymerlin

Jan 12, 2019
Maybe this has been asked before but is there anyway to play this on a mac? With most games I use wine and they work just fine but with this one I can't start it because of the Unity player I think.
Hi, I have a Mac but have never tried to use Wine. I tried to use it and it failed because it couldn't allocate memory? How do I get around this?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I have a Mac but have never tried to use Wine. I tried to use it and it failed because it couldn't allocate memory? How do I get around this?
have you tried opening it with "wine stable"? i also use mac and it works for this game.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Just downloaded it and testing the save function, still cant have more than 2 saves and auto:cry:, but no worries will continue copy each save to the desktop(y), gonna continue playing to see the new stuff;)

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So yeah no one cares if I fuck the pirate queen. But apparently ship mates is a pact of sacred manogamy. I know there aren't much consequences yet in the game. But damn if that isn't a boner killer.

Reactions: Jougen

lrodrigues631

Nov 27, 2019
1600978517001.png

I'm having trouble flying, a ship doesn't change direction, is there any way to solve it?
I know I have to press the left mouse button and point the direction by moving the mouse, I played previous versions, however in this version the ship does not move.

ViceGunman

May 2, 2017
Not sure if intended or not, but I get a blue screen for before and after the shower scene for Kittenna. Just thought I'd point it out there.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes