4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Ptozzen

Jan 16, 2020
Found a rather big continuity error with the game.
Once you get the mission where you need to deliver a cargo container
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to the corporation, and the meteor shower happens, you get prompted to fix the container and do the job as if you didn't just see what was inside it.
Well. The problem is that, once you get to the area where you need to deliver it, it plays a brief dialogue with
Then, when I go back to get the payment after dropping off the container,

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
can someone tell me the planet where I should go to play poker with Lillith, she is the only one that I can't find her quest because they are not marked in the galaxy map and I'm lost...

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Damn, pretty great game I'm surprised there aren't more pages to this thread. I dig the Mass Effect vibes and the art is top notch. I do wish you could save at chat junctions though, to check different things more easily but otherwise it seemed to run pretty smoothly for me.
Also from a personal perspective I would really dislike having to replay the game SEVERAL times to get all the content, so I would also be in favour of allowing the multiple partners/harem stuff. I just don't get enjoyment out of repeating games for different endings I guess.

I got really confused at the end because right at the start of the game Pauline was just .. there. So I just did her scenes not knowing what whas happening then when I reached the end I got given the Pauline quest that I'd already finished lol.

Last edited:

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Guys I need help. I did the red queen mission but didnt get the credits, how do I retrieve it?

Roufas

May 19, 2018
I played the game and it is overall well written, I do have a couple gripes with it though :

1) I understand that the MC having a big dick is part of what moves the H story with a couple characters (Lilith / Kittenia), but it is very immersion breaking to see this minuscule bulge with this dwarf character in some non nude CG become this cock that is longer than the MCs own legs. That shit should be monstrous flacid, just saying.

2) Storywise, Lilith is very upfront that when she wants to fuck someone she goes and does it, every other character cockblocks the MC from fucking them, and that makes perfect sense. But after doing everything with Lilith and going to her in the showers, she is literally saying "FUCK ME" and the MC goes up to her and "fingers" her? What? How does that make sense? I understand the dev wanting to keep intercourse for later versions but that scene made zero sense, you want a fingering scene with the whoriest of them all? Fine, but that is probably something that needs changing to keep some character cohesion.

Melterino

Aug 9, 2019
Really nice little project you have brewing here. Would you recommend I try the "Urban demon's" game too? I think its a previous work. As for this game I wonder why theres such a stark contrast between Dad-captain and Protagonist captain, or if there'll be any "notes" that we'll find aboard the ship somewhere that he left before dying.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes