4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
and for those guys that we can't teletransport or just the space traveling we still waiting the save 0.9

or the update

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
i remember before there was something to make all the scenes working because all the animations are not working for me any more so is there is something to fix the animations and make it work?

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
I just started playing and the space travel part keeps force closing the game, even with the settings on very low. Any tips on how to fix it?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Alright so I somehow glitched my save and hardlocked myself out lillith's and kittania's quest lines, how it happened not really sure but it doesn't matter, does anyone have any idea how I can edit game files to fix this by triggering a quest flag or something along that line? otherwise I have to start a new save despite being done all the other quest lines so im not keen on that

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Is this game's development nearing completion or does it only getting started?
I can't tell from the dev's website or the Changelog here.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
My monkey brain now assumes v0.36 - 0.40 will be the final builds for the complete game
It is on its early stages. Around 25% done based on the planned development plan
Is this game's development nearing completion or does it only getting started?
I can't tell from the dev's website or the Changelog here.
It's still pretty early in development, from a story content point of view I'd put it at 20%. (Each character will have 5 progressions, and 5 stages to the main story.) I can't tell you how many builds there will be since it's all very dependent on support. If we can start doing 2/3 character progressions in a build then that will obviously reduce the number of total builds! ^^

Alright so I somehow glitched my save and hardlocked myself out lillith's and kittania's quest lines, how it happened not really sure but it doesn't matter, does anyone have any idea how I can edit game files to fix this by triggering a quest flag or something along that line? otherwise I have to start a new save despite being done all the other quest lines so im not keen on that
Can you explain what you mean by glitched / hardlocked? What points did you get to? You might just be missing the next part of the storyline.

I just started playing and the space travel part keeps force closing the game, even with the settings on very low. Any tips on how to fix it?
Hmm normally putting it on the lowest setting fixes the issue. Or at least vastly reduces the amount of time it takes to load. I'd say wait for a good 30 seconds without clicking anything, and see if that helps. I know the first load is usually the worst.

i remember before there was something to make all the scenes working because all the animations are not working for me any more so is there is something to fix the animations and make it work?
Animations are completely dependent on support, currently only the Red Queen's scene is animated. I'm hoping we can reach the animation level of support soon :)

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Can you explain what you mean by glitched / hardlocked? What points did you get to? You might just be missing the next part of the storyline.
The quest lines were never started and then i did "something" no idea what that glitched the game and prevented me from starting them, with lillith she just acts as if the quest line is already started but i dont have a objective on the map or even a quest name to track or untrack in the mission tracker
while with kittania she has 2 random text lines and some broken text, then the dialogue just ends anytime i try to talk to her

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I've learned how to brute-force getting a full gallery save, but it's a desperate attempt so it doesn't take into account anything that happens during gameplay due to it. You can find your Unity save, then put it into and change every value that specifically is valued 0 to a 1. Doing this unlocked all the current gallery images. I don't know if doing this fucks with the story or gameplay, but it's a desperate attempt, so I wasn't too worried. Maybe someone can come in and pick up my method and comb through every value trying to see what value each image is attached to, but I'm much too lazy to do that.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say that this is only for the phone pics. A.K.A things the girls text you. I don't know if it works for anything else.

Last edited:

Folomo

May 13, 2017
One month after the patron release there is a public release.
I think the 0.10 Patreon update was launched 2 weeks ago, so in around 2 weeks we should get the public version.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The quest lines were never started and then i did "something" no idea what that glitched the game and prevented me from starting them, with lillith she just acts as if the quest line is already started but i dont have a objective on the map or even a quest name to track or untrack in the mission tracker
while with kittania she has 2 random text lines and some broken text, then the dialogue just ends anytime i try to talk to her
So the objectives aren't appearing? So likely is you've triggered the quest but are unsure what to do next.

Lillith: Speak to her (x2) -> Go to Griffin in the Ba system (Creature cluster), make sure you have 2k credits and play the poker game -> Talk to her again, do the boxing scene -> Talk to her again -> Go to your room, interact with the thing on the table -> Talk to her again -> TF -> talk to her again -> get text -> Shower scene

Can you show me what you mean about the broken / random text in a screenshot for Kittenna?

I've learned how to brute-force getting a full gallery save, but it's a desperate attempt so it doesn't take into account anything that happens during gameplay due to it. You can find your Unity save, then put it into and change every value that specifically is valued 0 to a 1. Doing this unlocked all the current gallery images. I don't know if doing this fucks with the story or gameplay, but it's a desperate attempt, so I wasn't too worried. Maybe someone can come in and pick up my method and comb through every value trying to see what value each image is attached to, but I'm much too lazy to do that.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say that this is only for the phone pics. A.K.A things the girls text you. I don't know if it works for anything else.
I would strongly not recommend doing this on a save you want to use.

Not yet, but possibly in the future.

When is the Next update
You mean v0.10? I think it's already out and we're waiting for a public release. Or it could be patron-only, I don't really know.
One month after the patron release there is a public release.
I think the 0.10 Patreon update was launched 2 weeks ago, so in around 2 weeks we should get the public version.
Next public release (0.10) is Thursday. With 0.11 coming the day after for patrons.

Reactions: Folomo

juziv

Jul 21, 2017
Only h-scene with animation is the one with Red Queen or is this a glitch? Because other scenes are just still images with dialogue. Is this how it supposed to be or what?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Only h-scene with animation is the one with Red Queen or is this a glitch? Because other scenes are just still images with dialogue. Is this how it supposed to be or what?
far as i know yes, the only animated scene is the red queen's.
The rest of the scenes may be animated later depending on patronage.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Loading some parts is really slow, mainly going to/leaving map mode. I've been waiting for a couple of minutes now and the task manager claims the game is using 2.5gb of memory just to load the map. This has already happened multiple times, but apparently others have had similar issues. I don't think it's a Unity problem, since I've not had this issue with other Unity games. I've already lowered graphic quality and such and it made no difference whatsoever. Oddly enough, the issue was at its worst after lowering quality. After a crash, I quit and resumed the game afterwards, it turns out the save file was corrupted in the meantime, now there are two characters I've never seen before in Maelena's room talking as if I had already met them (I'm very early into the game, right after the first encounter with the Red Queen).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes