4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

HolyDragon187

Sep 22, 2020
Hello guys ^^ i am playing the game now for 2 days and finished every sidequest but i cant still go to the red queen. can pls someone show me how i can find her because i cant find the building . Would be awesome <3

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Hello guys ^^ i am playing the game now for 2 days and finished every sidequest but i cant still go to the red queen. can pls someone show me how i can find her because i cant find the building . Would be awesome <3
Are you referring to the early quests with her? I'm not sure if there are any others later in the game, but you should be able to see her location and quick travel to it through the map mode, provided you have enough fuel/warp drive.

HolyDragon187

Sep 22, 2020
Are you referring to the early quests with her? I'm not sure if there are any others later in the game, but you should be able to see her location and quick travel to it through the map mode, provided you have enough fuel/warp drive.
Ye. the first main quest u can get. i want to do that but on the map there is her location and if i go to the planet where she is there is just the prison and the refuel point. where is the queen? ^^

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Ye. the first main quest u can get. i want to do that but on the map there is her location and if i go to the planet where she is there is just the prison and the refuel point. where is the queen? ^^
Hover your mouse around the top of the screen and you'll see there are a few different locations in whichever planet you land. To find her you'll choose a place that looks like a club, go inside and you'll see her there.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
i have to spam right-click and m to be able to travel. haven to spam m about 30 times before map will show up, same for clicking on gates and arrows this is literally unplayable

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i would recommend changing the color of dialogue of the red queen and Nix... it's kinda hard to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaTa-SF

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
I follow the lighting in the caves but whenever i go the downward lighted path it seems it resets me and do the same pattern again.what is the right path?

Reactions: Fhriz

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Somehow got to the end of the caves, and I have no idea what I did right or wrong. :eek:

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
when the green light is on the wall you go on the opposite side (left and right only not down). you do it like 10 times and it will work

OzBa

May 9, 2017
An update just before No Nut November? Good! I swear, this could have been an early end to the streak.

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
wtf i followed both the arrows and the footprints(arrows only show the right direction while footprints left) but nothing is happening and i did it so many times.Is this a bug or something missunderstood?

Reactions: Josemiguel123456

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
Walkthrough for all the characters please? I forgot the planet where to go for Lilith's poker game and the in-game options aren't helpful at all.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes