4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

MedWellSoyuz1

Oct 24, 2017
Walkthrough for all the characters please? I forgot the planet where to go for Lilith's poker game and the in-game options aren't helpful at all.
The missions tab in the pause menu lets you track or untrack missions, which tells you exactly where to go for main missions and girls' missions. For this specific case, it's Griffin in the Ba system.

Reactions: kaiserpingu

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
wtf i followed both the arrows and the footprints(arrows only show the right direction while footprints left) but nothing is happening and i did it so many times.Is this a bug or something missunderstood?
It's a little sneaky after the footprints, there's a very small light green arrow on top of the rock in the lower left, pointing left. It's hard to see and I missed it like the first 10 times.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Hello

Do you have a compres
So the objectives aren't appearing? So likely is you've triggered the quest but are unsure what to do next.

Lillith: Speak to her (x2) -> Go to Griffin in the Ba system (Creature cluster), make sure you have 2k credits and play the poker game -> Talk to her again, do the boxing scene -> Talk to her again -> Go to your room, interact with the thing on the table -> Talk to her again -> TF -> talk to her again -> get text -> Shower scene

Can you show me what you mean about the broken / random text in a screenshot for Kittenna?

I would strongly not recommend doing this on a save you want to use.

Not yet, but possibly in the future.

Next public release (0.10) is Thursday. With 0.11 coming the day after for patrons.
compressed version of the game?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
any sex scenes already implemented?
Only with Red Queen atm..
Nergal seems to be adding more NPC's to spice things up.. hoping we have scenes with all these NPCs..

Kinda worrying since we getting many NPC the H-scenes for the Main Girls would take.. uhh maybe half a year xD just estimation if we get more NPC..

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
The missions tab in the pause menu lets you track or untrack missions, which tells you exactly where to go for main missions and girls' missions. For this specific case, it's Griffin in the Ba system.
Yeah except as of the latest, the missions tab ain't showing shit. Or IDK, maybe it's just my save...thanks though!
How about Nix? Already finished Lilith's route and rescued Shuma, how/where do I meet her?

H3nta1

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah except as of the latest, the missions tab ain't showing shit. Or IDK, maybe it's just my save...thanks though!
How about Nix? Already finished Lilith's route and rescued Shuma, how/where do I meet her?
After doing Lilith shower and rescue Shuma, just travel to another solar system(right click on arrow). You should get a message with only [understood] as a response, then scene will play.

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
It's a little sneaky after the footprints, there's a very small light green arrow on top of the rock in the lower left, pointing left. It's hard to see and I missed it like the first 10 times.
These are the two arrows that appear but they both point right and the footsteps being the only thing that goes left
EDIT:For those who dont see the footsteps the footsteps are on the ceiling

librasaint

Feb 26, 2018
In my save the main quest isnt tracking, i'm stuck in "finding work", and in gallery the next img is "Meet Joira Lay".

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It's still pretty early in development, from a story content point of view I'd put it at 20%. (Each character will have 5 progressions, and 5 stages to the main story.) I can't tell you how many builds there will be since it's all very dependent on support. If we can start doing 2/3 character progressions in a build then that will obviously reduce the number of total builds! ^^
In other words, at the current speed, it would take 4 years (from now) to complete the game...

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Only with Red Queen atm..
Nergal seems to be adding more NPC's to spice things up.. hoping we have scenes with all these NPCs..

Kinda worrying since we getting many NPC the H-scenes for the Main Girls would take.. uhh maybe half a year xD just estimation if we get more NPC..
In other words, at the current speed, it would take 4 years (from now) to complete the game...
As I've always been saying, progression depends entirely on support from the patreon. Currently we only receive enough to cover 1 progression a month. I could shorten the amount of scenes each character gets in a single progression, but honestly I feel it would make each progression just feel flat. So yes, to do an entire cycle of all the crew currently takes 7 months on the current support level.

Also there is an update on things 0.11 / discussion of the project as a whole here:

I'd welcome your guys feedback on points raised and thoughts and suggestions etc. (Be warned, it's a bit of a read.)

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
As I've always been saying, progression depends entirely on support from the patreon. Currently we only receive enough to cover 1 progression a month. I could shorten the amount of scenes each character gets in a single progression, but honestly I feel it would make each progression just feel flat. So yes, to do an entire cycle of all the crew currently takes 7 months on the current support level.
So you disappeared back then and you didn't update UD & AZL for a huge amount of time because there was lack of support ?
If i remember right your monthly income was steady.
Didn't you say it was because of health issues (like icstor, gumdrop, wootch & other lazy devs) ?
#RedPill

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So you disappeared back then and you didn't update UD & AZL for a huge amount of time because there was lack of support ?
If i remember right your monthly income was steady.
Didn't you say it was because of health issues (like icstor, gumdrop, wootch & other lazy devs) ?
#RedPill
I don't understand what you're trying to say? UD & AZL are finished. The breaks had nothing to do with lack of support. So I don't get what you're trying to say in all honesty?

Reactions: ninguemligah

SpineLine

Dec 19, 2018
Hey, you might already be aware of this, but the mission menu is kinda broken at the moment. All the rows mesh together and don't display anything. Also, Lillith doesn't send you a message after finishing her first progression anymore (it's just main story mission alerts). And, I might be wrong on this, but I recall being able to change the phone's background in the gallery, which doesn't seem to work anymore.

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
There is Any New Animations Fix ? because the animations are not working for me just picture with speed bar on the top right , thank you in advance

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes