4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Can anyone do a cg rip of the most recent update? The CGs are great but I want those character sprites!

Copy

Oct 6, 2018
I am having issues in the nix tunnels. No matter what direction I take I get nowhere. The path gets highlighted end when I follow the highlighted path the same message gets repeated over and over. About following the changes in the environment

Giganah7

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you for the information, hopefully it will help me resolve the issue :)

Glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks for your input!

Likewise. I'm currently relying very heavily on the generosity of patreons to keep going; in terms of getting new art for the game and keeping a roof over my head. It's been a very difficulty balancing act. And it does make me feel sad that the support has stagnated / decreased, which is one of the reasons why I'm asking the community for their input on the game. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. If reviews on this site are anything to go by, the whole game is not very enjoyable xD

Anyway, the marketing side of things is one thing I've never been comfortable doing. Not sure where to advertise or how. I've never liked the thought of "shilling" the game and hoped word would spread naturally. Not only that but (besides the scene / character art) I'm a one man band. So marketing was always near the bottom of the list in terms of priority.

But yeah, I'm happy to hear ideas and such.
Fwiw, I started advertising a little on Reddit as u/Kitt_Advocate (which received MANY a creepy message, I guess horny freaks think I'm a girl now and I'm now feeling very depressed on behalf of women on the internet). I've noticed other games also put out teaser pictures out which I would be more than happy to also post since it takes 4 seconds.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
It's understandable that the girls want a vanilla relationship with the MC (even though I was expecting it to be a harem type game), however the lack of saving slots available for at least every route in the game bothers me a little. Good game, though, really digging the artstyle.

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
hmmmm i have a problem,i can't continue with maleana story because its say i need to know more abouth her past, but i al ready did it, soooo the only option show up is "end relation" sooooooo NOP!! i don't wanna do that........any advice???

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
hmmmm i have a problem,i can't continue with maleana story because its say i need to know more abouth her past, but i al ready did it, soooo the only option show up is "end relation" sooooooo NOP!! i don't wanna do that........any advice???
in the space travel view you can go on her quest by following the girl color that does a circle around where you need to go (while in space)

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Is there now a harem route in this game? I know a lack of a harem path earlier is what kept me away from the game before. Maybe adding on will help get attention from those that prefer that option. With such beautiful ladies it would be a shame to not have an option to have them all.
He said that it would eventually happen but not until later in the games development. And seeing as the progression is really slow I would guess it will be in the game a year from now XD.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.11 is now available to play:

Due to the issues with the space map, the interactions with the main focus of this build (Xian Tao) are kept in a linear progression.

Also I want to say 0.12 is coming out on Friday for patrons, which features a mini-revamp of TSP. The galaxy map has been removed in favour of a point and click style operation. I've also removed the unoptimised assets which I believe are causing the issues. I've also gone through and tried to make some quality of life changes to make things easier. (Having play tested it now I don't think new players will be getting lost since the objective markers really help out.)

He said that it would eventually happen but not until later in the games development. And seeing as the progression is really slow I would guess it will be in the game a year from now XD.
As I always say, progress is completely dependent on support :) We haven't reached the goal of 2 progressions a month yet, so until we do it's just 1 a month I'm afraid. And even then, something like that isn't something I want to rush, so that won't be included until closer to the final stages of the game.

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes