4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Didnt fit in my taste - dowloaded once - as for creator, tried to play and droped. Nergal, you was a best.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how do I even play this game?... I'm driving the ship but cant go anywhere? can go to the other galaxies or planets i have pressed all the buttons and nothing

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
Not sure if anyone has mentioned yet but saves can be pretty glitchy. I save before a fork and play both sides, but both saves end up being for one fork/branch.

blackysmite

Apr 29, 2018
Incredible game with good characters, being able to travel through space is very cool but it would be missing for example that when you travel through space events such as something goes wrong or things happen while you travel and you put scenes or being able to sleep and get into someone's bed or That they enter your bed and lack some more animation, but there is a little to polish for the rest is incredible. Good Job NergalsNest

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thnx for the info...hope u reach the goal soon..keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Is there any walkthrough?
There is an objective menu, but I think a few of the missions might be broken, but generally you should be able to get by. :)

Didnt fit in my taste - dowloaded once - as for creator, tried to play and droped. Nergal, you was a best.
Not sure I fully understand what you mean, but thanks? I think? xD

is there gallary in this game,if yes anybody have full save with gallary unloack
There is a scene replayer if that's what you mean :)

how do I even play this game?... I'm driving the ship but cant go anywhere? can go to the other galaxies or planets i have pressed all the buttons and nothing
The galaxy map is getting removed in 0.12, but I'll try and help you here, when you left click the ship doesn't move? Is that what you are saying?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned yet but saves can be pretty glitchy. I save before a fork and play both sides, but both saves end up being for one fork/branch.
Yeah it's been mentioned and I think I've fixed the problem in the upcoming 0.12 build :)

it looks cool, but they should remove the "animation" tag, because the only animation in the game is the overworld 3d tiny ship
The Red Queen scene is animated, but other than that we are waiting to reach the patreon goal that will allow us to have the funding for animations :)

Incredible game with good characters, being able to travel through space is very cool but it would be missing for example that when you travel through space events such as something goes wrong or things happen while you travel and you put scenes or being able to sleep and get into someone's bed or That they enter your bed and lack some more animation, but there is a little to polish for the rest is incredible. Good Job NergalsNest
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

No animations tiny updates.
As I explained to you previously, twice, both are dependent on funding. Animations and bigger updates come when we have reached the goals for them.

how i can find the save folder?
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project :)

Need help with side quest Master Thief, cant complete it because wont let me use communication device, anyway to fix it? otherwise can i get a save towards the end, don't want to start from beginning. Also, here is my save if want to see my issue. Thank You
Do you mean you can't use the communicator in the Navigation room (where Lillith stands)? It should be the big object in the middle of that room.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes wont let me hit it says Lillith wont like me messing around with it even through is part of the mission. So, now I'm stuck and cant get connected with the red queen.
Hmm, I'll try taking a look at your save, but unfortunately my local build is on 0.12 now, so I'm not sure I'll be able to debug it properly. One thing to try while I take a look is to head to the Red Queen's planet and see if Kaeryn (the Master Thief) is there waiting for you.

Reactions: ALegend27

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Actually, just loaded up your save in 0.12. And I was able to interact with the communicator fine (I ended up getting 2 Red Queen quests & the Joira quest simultaneously).

Reactions: ALegend27

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks!

There is an objective menu, but I think a few of the missions might be broken, but generally you should be able to get by. :)

Not sure I fully understand what you mean, but thanks? I think? xD

There is a scene replayer if that's what you mean :)

The galaxy map is getting removed in 0.12, but I'll try and help you here, when you left click the ship doesn't move? Is that what you are saying?

Yeah it's been mentioned and I think I've fixed the problem in the upcoming 0.12 build :)

The Red Queen scene is animated, but other than that we are waiting to reach the patreon goal that will allow us to have the funding for animations :)

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

As I explained to you previously, twice, both are dependent on funding. Animations and bigger updates come when we have reached the goals for them.

C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project :)

Do you mean you can't use the communicator in the Navigation room (where Lillith stands)? It should be the big object in the middle of that room.
Yes I mean that, so where and how I get all scenes

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
very nice ar,t but going to drop for now, mechanics kinda mooning from the game in various moments, 3 hours with the game open i did almost nothing, trying again in a year.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm curious about something. How often do the main girls (crew members) get updated with new content? Personally that's what I'm waiting for in a future update.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes