4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
As explained numerous times in the thread there is only one animation in the game at the mo :) Future animations depend on the support of patrons!
My Bad i was hoping there is something new about that but i remember before from like 2 or 3 patches a go all the animations use to be working and there was Patch as animations fixer , but still great game And Good Luck

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ah...I'm confused ...I saved yesterday after reaching Red Queen's planet..so at the beginning basically...and went back to ship (didn't get the mission yet from Red queen since I just went back to the ship)...so I saved...quit game...went to sleep..woke up this morning..load my save and where I was ..(I think it's the conference room...the room where I talked to all the girls on the ship first time..where we meet to have that meeting)and there are 2 new characters there...that..act like we met and talked before...is it a bug?
EDIT : Naetu I can talk to ...Shuma I can't...I can hover the mouse on her and see her name but that's it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So just finished the game.
Good game nice scenes , too bad only 1 scene is animated but still nice . Interesting story..although kinda short...like really short Main story for now..characters are pretty cool...although it's a bit bothersome that every character that meets the captain first time treats him like he's retarded...kinda annoying...but still good characters...
The only problem from my POV that this game has...you spend way to much time way to much travelling...like seriously more than half my time playing was travelling from galaxy to galaxy ...it's really..how should I say this....annoying?time consuming?
From my POV or better said for me..what would make this game stand out more :
1. either cut the travelling...have a button appear or something like that ..that teleports you to your destination.
2. a few more renders for each scene with a lot more talking . Might sound boring..but I believe it's not and it would help out drown those moments when you just ...travel
Also one more thing on the travel thingy....something the map works and it shows you where you need to go (talking about the mini map ) but if the destination is on the outwards of the map it doesn't appear on the mini map.

To cut this short :
Beautifull renders, very nice animation (only one but still pretty fucking good) , decent story (I say decent because....it's very short...the main story) good gameplay...not annoying and easy game mechanics plus you have a in game "walkthrough" so...pretty fucking good from that POV ...the quests are quite a few and pretty nice :d good background story to characters BUT THE TRAVELLING...that got me triggered bad :p

Will keep my eye on this game and Good job dev with this game , overall I really enjoyed it :p

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
hello everyone, i need helps i have a few bugs with the game and i dont know what to do. 1) y cant complet melena and mia quest lines. in the case of melena after the planet scene when i talk to her the game only geve me the option to end the relation or say nothing. and in the case of mia i dosent give me the option of the second med check. i try to eliminet the game and "instaled again" but the save with the bad game play still there, where does the seve are store so i can eliminet them?

also i went to pouline apartmene after the final mision but the data didnt seve the scenes and now i cant go back.

so any ideas how to fix all this ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.12 has just gone live for $5+ patrons! You can read about all the changes here: as the game has gone through a fairly substantial overhaul! Some big changes in terms of moving around the galaxy I know people will enjoy as well as some overdue bug fixes / improvements.

Also you can finally get it on with Kittenna! :D

0.12 RTease.png

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
0.12 has just gone live for $5+ patrons! You can read about all the changes here: as the game has gone through a fairly substantial overhaul! Some big changes in terms of moving around the galaxy I know people will enjoy as well as some overdue bug fixes / improvements.

Also you can finally get it on with Kittenna! :D

View attachment 915523
Some big changes in terms of moving around the galaxy
that's all it took from my POV to make the game 1000% better... :D
Full disclosure I have not yet played this update..since I'm a poor sucker...but when it will be available for free here..I'll definetly play it :p
But I'm sure the changes will be very good :D

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Joker ec

Apr 2, 2019
I want to give some feedback, 0.12 is a new face of solarion, the game goes way better than the other versions and the new scenes are fantastic, I can’t wait to se what’s new in 0.13 and hope to see more photos of the girls as the bond level increase as well, in terms of buggs I haven’t found anything just a black screen while loading a scene but nothinn serious it fix by itself in a couple of minutes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I want to give some feedback, 0.12 is a new face of solarion, the game goes way better than the other versions and the new scenes are fantastic, I can’t wait to se what’s new in 0.13 and hope to see more photos of the girls as the bond level increase as well, in terms of buggs I haven’t found anything just a black screen while loading a scene but nothinn serious it fix by itself in a couple of minutes
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the new build and you didn't come across any serious problems :) And yes! There will definitely be more photo's of the girls, I forgot to add that in to Kittenna's art batch, but one will come soon enough!

Is there anyway to get all the picture in a zip like a CG zip or no
No Andrew, stop asking ;)

View attachment 917470

how you get the nyx scene?
Have you done Lillith's shower scene? For some reason I tied it to that, so that will probably change going forward because it doesn't really make any sense.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
NergalsNest I have a pretty crippling bug right now. When starting a new game and going around the ship to collect everyone I have no text, just images, needless to say it's pretty game breaking. Hope a fix comes soon.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest I have a pretty crippling bug right now. When starting a new game and going around the ship to collect everyone I have no text, just images, needless to say it's pretty game breaking. Hope a fix comes soon.
Can you press space? Does the dialogue return? Space is a short cut to hide dialogue to see the pictures.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Can you press space? Does the dialogue return? Space is a short cut to hide dialogue to see the pictures.
Na space bar does nothing. I can get the first convo with Maelana but after that no text appears. If it matters I am using full screen on high graphics. I haven't had a problem with any update before this, so I'm a bit confused myself.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes