4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
heyo, the game looks interesting, but i'm iffy about trying it.....having no harem ending hurts but understandable, no preg, also hurts more, but still within realms of understanding, No incest,*Overdramatic incoming* YOU ARE DEAD TO ME SIR! *Fake dramatic over* But seriously, its hurts, but i understand and respect your choices.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
it didn't work, but you did remind me to check my computer's settings. I found a solution to the problem. Thank you
Would you mind explaining what setting it was that fixed it? So I can let other people know?

heyo, the game looks interesting, but i'm iffy about trying it.....having no harem ending hurts but understandable, no preg, also hurts more, but still within realms of understanding, No incest,*Overdramatic incoming* YOU ARE DEAD TO ME SIR! *Fake dramatic over* But seriously, its hurts, but i understand and respect your choices.

What things can i expect in the game then fetish wise? Just good ol vanilla stuff?
Haha... Well the tags on the front page I think list everything. There's some cheating stuff with Kittenna (she is married), obviously aliens and cat girls. Probably the biggie is most of the girls are taller than the MC. Other than that it's pretty straight forward stuff, just with well developed characters you'll want to bang! ^^

Shadowmaset

Nov 25, 2017
I find it weird that the Furry tag was removed, because the grey and the yellow girl with the tail seems like a Furry to me, or am i wrong?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I find it weird that the Furry tag was removed, because the grey and the yellow girl with the tail seems like a Furry to me, or am i wrong?
Not sure the furry tag was ever present. Also I think they are more like cat girls with different coloured skin, since they don't actually have fur.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
So how does the new map works, it's a little bit confusing. The old one tracked where to go the new one in my case does not track the new Kitenna mission

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So how does the new map works, it's a little bit confusing. The old one tracked where to go the new one in my case does not track the new Kitenna mission
It should do, if it's not then unfortunately that might be a bug. If it's the bit I think it is, you need to go to Gods -> Vishnu -> Shiva and then go into Grima's gunstore.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
sigh, this is a good game, but the given that there will be a no hearm route, and not to mention that this will take years to be made. I am not really sure how to feel about this, i have to check the roadmap for a good idea what to expect

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes