4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Well thanks
What if her husband is an asshole? xD

Thanks! I swapped out the original planet assets for smaller ones, I think it's made an overall improvement to the game in terms of load times too ^^

Glad you liked them!

At the moment, this is a bug from a previous version of the game. I think if you "end" it, the game will continue on as normal.

Nope, Tall on Smol is something I enjoy, so it will stay that way.

Well the roadmap chart is like a guildeline of what to expect as the game progresses. Unfortunately this is a game with a fair amount of depth, so yes it will be likely be in development for years, especially under the current level of support. As I have re-iterated a lot throughout this thread, the speed at which the game is made and progresses depends entirely on support. Currently the project can sustain with 1 progression a month being made. As soon as we are able we'll be jumping up to 2 a month (efectively dividing the completion time in half), and then for 3 progressions a month and so on.

Games take a long time to make regardless however, with all the work, writing, coding, graphical design, art (and all the management alongside that) there is a lot to do.

There is currently only 1 animation in the game, that said, look out for early next year! There might be a few more added! ;)

So to answer your points a bit. 1) None of the crew members will leave with the choices you make, but their reaction towards you may shift (is what I had planned originally.) 2) There will 100% be multiple endings, or rather multiple segments of the ending that will shift on depending who you romance. 3) I'm not adding in fetishes that I don't enjoy, so as far as that goes it will remain the same. 4) I think this is something that needs to picked up on:

So I originally planned it so there were certain levels of a relationship status you had "secret", like with Kittenna, so while it was a secret none of the other crew members knew. Others (Catherine & Malaena) were more open about their relationship with you. So if you tried to start a relationship (even a secret one) the person who you were trying to start the relationship with would warn you about pursuing it. And if you tried to form a relationship with Catherine / Malaena, while already with Catherine / Malaena, they would ask you to pick. (Which is the bug you encountered about Malaena)

I changed it recently to make all level 1 progressions to be secret, but I think this may have been a mistake. As you say it turns into an illusion of choice. I think the main problem is I'm still deciding how to approach this. I know many people don't want to play through the game multiple times. But honestly I feel like this might become one of the games better points.

Additionally, a note to add, you would still be able to romance all of those who aren't fussed about monogamous relatinships (Lillith, Kittenna, Mia, Shelly) simultaneously. So not in all cases you would be restricted to 1 girl, and 1 girl only. There are of course pairings within this too, where 3somes and such become possibilities.

Sorry for the wall of text reply!

Thank you! There will definitely be a couple of group scenes available!

I think ultimately I agree with you, which is why it's causing some problems for others.

It's weird that some people are getting this bug. The gun shop is on Gods -> Vishnu -> Shiva. That should get you back on track.

If you get Lillith's shower scene that will unlock the Nix route, after that go into the galaxy map, go into any system and it will start the quest line.

I think it might be when loading a saved game it doesn't load in the objective markers. I'll take a look at this. Either way, it should run smoother, and make navigating the galaxy much simpler.

Which characters in particular? I'll make changes to their colours.

To me it seems kind of a waste to build up a character a certain way and then to just be like "you're banging everyone? Yeah that's cool!" Also, multiple play throughs can easily be a thing, and it's not going to limited to 1 girl a playthrough, but it depends on the girls you are romancing.

To to be honest, out of all the things in this game this wasn't the thing I expected someone to freak out over.

The amount of people that said they didn't know how to move around the Ship / Aquinas was staggering, which is why I animated the arrow. Yes it's obnoxious, but it has to be in order for people to see it.

I'll likely change it in the next version to be a little tab that has "change location" or something similar as you suggested.

Thanks for the reply, If the game has to be replayed several times, you have to give a reward for the player to make it past all the loops he has to jump through. I would suggest a optional route, one that you get after beating all other routes. This one would be whatever you want it to be(Most would make this the harem route since you had gone through all the ladies.) But perhaps you got a better idea for it.

Reactions: Folomo and Howdo

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well thanks

Thanks for the reply, If the game has to be replayed several times, you have to give a reward for the player to make it past all the loops he has to jump through. I would suggest a optional route, one that you get after beating all other routes. This one would be whatever you want it to be(Most would make this the harem route since you had gone through all the ladies.) But perhaps you got a better idea for it.
It doesn't have to be played several times. The player can choose to play it as much as they want. And hopefully people won't see it as jumping through hoops if the game is actually enjoyable. I will do some New Game+ stuff for sure, but it won't be a fresh route like you suggest. Some carry over stuff, new items etc, something to make consecutive play throughs slightly faster.

Reactions: Folomo

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
It doesn't have to be played several times. The player can choose to play it as much as they want. And hopefully people won't see it as jumping through hoops if the game is actually enjoyable. I will do some New Game+ stuff for sure, but it won't be a fresh route like you suggest. Some carry over stuff, new items etc, something to make consecutive play throughs slightly faster.
How about adding a skip button so we can jump over text we already read? I know we have the shift key for that but theres the risk of missing text and players can be lazy to hold a button:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Howdo

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How about adding a skip button so we can jump over text we already read? I know we have the shift key for that but theres the risk of missing text and players can be lazy to hold a button:ROFLMAO:
I'd say if a player is too lazy to hold down the shift button (that rapidly skips dialogue, for the reason you mentioned), they're probably too lazy to play the game over again anyway ^^'

• Haha
Reactions: KimbelFall57

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Hmmmm, I don't really get how items can be a reward for playing however long the game is gonna be. I played games with a similar idea you put in, one that comes to my mind is persona 5. Putting aside the fact that the game was not made by a small indie team. Some of the core working should be similar. You have a relationship with someone and you try to get them as high as possible, and after beating the game you get a key item for new game plus that skips the grind for later to help play the other core workings better. While That works well in that game, I cant really see it happening here. at least, i don't know if its gonna work to that degree. You have to work with that goal in mind, and seeing as this is gonna take years to do and is subject to change.... i don't know, maybe its just me overthinking it.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmmm, I don't really get how items can be a reward for playing however long the game is gonna be. I played games with a similar idea you put in, one that comes to my mind is persona 5. Putting aside the fact that the game was not made by a small indie team. Some of the core working should be similar. You have a relationship with someone and you try to get them as high as possible, and after beating the game you get a key item for new game plus that skips the grind for later to help play the other core workings better. While That works well in that game, I cant really see it happening here. at least, i don't know if its gonna work to that degree. You have to work with that goal in mind, and seeing as this is gonna take years to do and is subject to change.... i don't know, maybe its just me overthinking it.
I mean, I'd probably look closer to something like Mass Effect, I haven't P5, so can't comment. You build up a relationship with someone in the first playthrough. Next playthrough you carry over currency, items, etc with a few new item rewards. And more than likely you pick someone new to romance on that playthrough.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Are there plans down the line to animate the rest of the erotic scenes? The speed bar seems redundant in most of the scenes. Great potential otherwise once the devs figure out what the basic gamerplay should look like.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Are there plans down the line to animate the rest of the erotic scenes? The speed bar seems redundant in most of the scenes. Great potential otherwise once the devs figure out what the basic gamerplay should look like.
There definitely are! The majority depends on funding of course. Animations are expensive and rely on the support of patrons to reach the goal if we want to start regularly animating scenes :)

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Just finished the game, i miss the traveling part but i understand the need to focus on novel aspect for now, will look forward when space exploration is fully enabled :). My current favorite girl is Nix, always did go for the cute alien girl, you can guess who was always my romance in Mass effect ;). Great update and looking forward to next one, stay safe stay healthy :D.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

shakesbakes

Feb 23, 2018
I think my Pauline is borked. Can't progress the main quest since the button over her does nothing.
Same for me. I'm also stuck on Nix's quest on Griffin. There's no indicator when you land on Griffin

Also how do you start Kittena's quest line? I have the first 2 of hers complete but i see no indicator for anything more

Savage Jesus

Aug 18, 2017
my game is broke, when i load my safe i and go to space all i got is the system animal but can't choose any planets no missions nothing

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Same for me. I'm also stuck on Nix's quest on Griffin. There's no indicator when you land on Griffin

Also how do you start Kittena's quest line? I have the first 2 of hers complete but i see no indicator for anything more
my game is broke, when i load my safe i and go to space all i got is the system animal but can't choose any planets no missions nothing
same for me, also i can't access the missions anymore
Can you try this build? I think it should fix the problem. (Hopefully it hasn't caused any more since I was also working on the android release.)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
To me it seems kind of a waste to build up a character a certain way and then to just be like "you're banging everyone? Yeah that's cool!" Also, multiple play throughs can easily be a thing, and it's not going to limited to 1 girl a playthrough, but it depends on the girls you are romancing.
Hmm this I have to disagree with. Many games have shown where girls are able to have different personalities and still be able to have a harem route/ending with all the girls without it being forced. Also this sounds contradictory if you plan to have multiple playthroughs why not include a harem path? It has been shown time and time again where games are able to successfully implement single routes for each girl, combinations of several girls and finally full harem paths. To not include that path kinda defeats the replay value for those that want to go that route. Replay value should not be something that is forced solely in order to see different outcomes but because it is also interesting and unique game that you want to play again. Take for instance your previous game Urban Demons. I have played it multiple times not to get a different outcome but because it was unique and got my interest that I wanted to play it again. For those of us who want to get a full harem path and then have to play again just to see a different outcome with another girl it is kinda disheartening to reject a girl that you had previously romanced in another playthrough. Hope you can at least consider this on the topic of choice for a full harem path.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes