4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Tried it for the first time today and definitely liked it. If I may share a single critic, it's about the " animation ". We have the animated tag, but I found only one animated scene. Is it normal ?
In order for the game to be fully animated,a level in donations in patreon must be reached

Reactions: Kakato

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
To Nergal Nest
I don't really know why but my star map is corrupted in my save files.
Started new game in 0.12, and i don't really know why it happened.
Also when i only started new game princess and alien chick was already on my ship and dissapeared at some point.
you can check all save files, better from fresh ones.

Also i don't know about Milaena or how is she called there is bug i only have 2 choices nevermind and end relationships with her. amd when i wanted to make Sherry quest on planet i recieved Nox message, i bought this drive for her and wanted to load game and right now i have corrupted star map without anything... again i don't know at which point it happened 8,9 or 10 save,

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wait so Nergal just shut down the harem or removing limit to one character in the end?
Damn I'm sure that he was gonna make it a harem last time I was here.
What made him change his mind?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait so Nergal just shut down the harem or removing limit to one character in the end?
I dont know, I remember him being eased into the idea as well. I still think its absolutely the right play. I know that if the gameplay is anything like it is currently I will NEVER play the game more then once all the way through, I haven't even touched the last 2-3 updates and don't plan to till its finished or I see a something in the changelog significant. You can go on about character integrity all you want, but how much is it worth if no one is willing to go through the game again to see it? I think he could easily strike a middle ground thats good for everyone, since the dudes got talent.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I dont know, I remember him being eased into the idea as well. I still think its absolutely the right play. I know that if the gameplay is anything like it is currently I will NEVER play the game more then once all the way through, I haven't even touched the last 2-3 updates and don't plan to till its finished or I see a something in the changelog significant. You can go on about character integrity all you want, but how much is it worth if no one is willing to go through the game again to see it? I think he could easily strike a middle ground thats good for everyone, since the dudes got talent.
I think he changed a lot of stuff this update. I mean it's now 400mb instead of like 1.4 GB so it might be worth to check out.
Wonder what happened with Nergal to change his mind so quick.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I never changed my mind about harem. The only thing that changed was deciding on whether or not to have it so you didn't need to do multiple playthroughs. This would either be done by unlocking all the scenes at the end of the game. Or having it a constant secret relationship for all characters, but in the end I'm not happy with either of these approaches.

Also turns out, a small minority of people telling me to do something I'm not happy about doing makes me want to do it even less.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also turns out, a small minority of people telling me to do something I'm not happy about doing makes me want to do it even less.
Sure I guess you could say were a minority, but im sure there's plenty of people that think similarly that haven't said anything. Are they still a minority? Maybe. Also I haven't seen anyone really be disrespectful, so im not sure why that last parts a thing. In fact most people seemed fairly respectable, so I dont see the need for the spite.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sure I guess you could say were a minority, but im sure there's plenty of people that think similarly that haven't said anything. Are they still a minority? Maybe. Also I haven't seen anyone really be disrespectful, so im not sure why that last parts a thing. In fact most people seemed fairly respectable, so I dont see the need for the spite.
From my experience, the minority is always the loudest voice, and usually are the ones not interested in supporting the game but still want it to be exactly how they picture it. And there have been several loud voices on this forum stating their opinion as though it is fact. Eventually it leads to circular arguments which grow tiresome and waste time and eventually stop being so respectful. Mainly because people stop listening to the ultimate point, which is, it's a fetish I don't like or want to put in the game.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From my experience, the minority is always the loudest voice, and usually are the ones not interested in supporting the game but still want it to be exactly how they picture it. And there have been several loud voices on this forum stating their opinion as though it is fact. Eventually it leads to circular arguments which grow tiresome and waste time and eventually stop being so respectful. Mainly because people stop listening to the ultimate point, which is, it's a fetish I don't like or want to put in the game.
I mean you do you, but the game in almost all appearances does look like a harem game. So its always going to have this circle going on.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I never changed my mind about harem. The only thing that changed was deciding on whether or not to have it so you didn't need to do multiple playthroughs. This would either be done by unlocking all the scenes at the end of the game. Or having it a constant secret relationship for all characters, but in the end I'm not happy with either of these approaches.

Didnt your polls and community overwhelmingly supported making it a harem?
So what about the gameplay? Will you re-add it in the future or should we keep the last version?

I mean your previous works were basically harem weren't they? Heck even your other project you are collaborating with gears towards that.
I get it's your personal project, it's just that the apprehension for it seems kind of strong given your background.
Anyways so long as all the girls (including the side cast) get their own ending I can deal with restrictions.
But will you make it so we can do the story without engaging with the personal relationship girls? That way you dont have to play the story to do a personal relationship girl.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Didnt your polls and community overwhelmingly supported making it a harem?
So what about the gameplay? Will you re-add it in the future or should we keep the last version?

I mean your previous works were basically harem weren't they? Heck even your other project you are collaborating with gears towards that.
I get it's your personal project, it's just that the apprehension for it seems kind of strong given your background.
Anyways so long as all the girls (including the side cast) get their own ending I can deal with restrictions.
But will you make it so we can do the story without engaging with the personal relationship girls? That way you dont have to play the story to do a personal relationship girl.
They voted overwhelmingly for an in game event that would force a change of personality on Malaena / Catherine. The majority of people who selected this option also said they would activate the event on the first try. I really hated this idea, because it shows the voters cared less about the consistency of character personality, to the point of doing something evil like modifying their personality. This isn't the audience the game is catering to. I also said in the poll (that was open so anyone could vote on it, wasn't just patrons) " THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE HIGHEST RESULT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. I'm doing this to see some numbers and gauge what people think. I'd be more swayed by the patron poll results because these are the people who are supporting and helping the project, but still interested to see what the general audience at large thinks."

They were corruption harems, which I've already said a few times I don't have a problem with. You are literally manipulating their personality to make them ok with being in a harem. This is different because there is no corruption / magical powers / mind control shit going on. Nor will there be, because it's not that kind of game.

The relationship progression of a character won't be tied to the main story progression. The only thing you'll miss out on by not playing the main story progression is a scene at the end with your selected love interest(s) probably just prior to the ending and of course the ending itself.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
They voted overwhelmingly for an in game event that would force a change of personality on Malaena / Catherine. The majority of people who selected this option also said they would activate the event on the first try. I really hated this idea, because it shows the voters cared less about the consistency of character personality, to the point of doing something evil like modifying their personality. This isn't the audience the game is catering to. I also said in the poll (that was open so anyone could vote on it, wasn't just patrons) " THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE HIGHEST RESULT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. I'm doing this to see some numbers and gauge what people think. I'd be more swayed by the patron poll results because these are the people who are supporting and helping the project, but still interested to see what the general audience at large thinks."

They were corruption harems, which I've already said a few times I don't have a problem with. You are literally manipulating their personality to make them ok with being in a harem. This is different because there is no corruption / magical powers / mind control shit going on. Nor will there be, because it's not that kind of game.

The relationship progression of a character won't be tied to the main story progression. The only thing you'll miss out on by not playing the main story progression is a scene at the end with your selected love interest(s) probably just prior to the ending and of course the ending itself.
I see then that's okay I guess.
Prefer you stick to your guns than following the money since so many projects fail/stall/get ruined by it so it's better this way.
I guess it's like my avatar's game where while the situation is harem like with MC with a bunch of girls, the dev doesnt make group scenes because he prefers the more intimate 1 on 1 scenes even if he does the harem stuff like girls speaking of getting pregnant or so.
Anyways thanks for the answer.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I found a bug: When you save in the meeting room, or whatever the right-most room is called, your save will contain two girls in the meeting room that you possibly haven't met yet. If you move to a different room they vanish from the meeting room when you return and you can't find them anywhere else.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018

If thats the case, then you're claiming the harem people are a loud minority with lots of evidence to the contary. Since they're clearly the the majority if this option won the poll. If you don't want to do it, thats fine. Don't pretend they're a minority though. They clearly aren't and the reason they aren't is because how you designed the game to look like a harem game in every way. Also there are people in this forum that are supporters, like myself. I've supported multiple of your games.

Anyways. Even in the description of the game it says "or maybe... multiple. " Which also leads to people asking about it. You imply there will be a harem right there. So what characters will actually agree to the a harem. Since certain other ones "wont". or did that part of the game change now?

I mean you do you, but the game in almost all appearances does look like a harem game. So its always going to have this circle going on.
Its not almost, its all. Which was my main point. There is literally not a single person that would look at this game and expect anything else.

Last edited:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
The saves in this game are really weird. My spaceship is always getting stuck in a solar system without a way to return to the galactic map interface.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes