4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

THICCTHICCTHIGHS

Sep 24, 2020
How much has been added ? I got a corrupted save file so I have to redo everything... (I started playing the game in the previous update)

Azazel78

Dec 5, 2019
Hello, im stuck at the quest "Find the culprit", when i go on Griffin there is nothing that i can do, can anyone help me ? thanks !

Feb 27, 2020
which games besides this one urban demons are drawn/made by Nergal or with Nergal?
A Zombie's Life is one of the two finished projects made by nergal, the other being UD.
Your comment is oddly phrased, as he is a programmer, not an artist. As well as the project's leader, not an assistant.
If im not wrong, ZL was drawn by Scarlett Ann. UD was drawn by Glassfish and SP was drawn by, obviously, Witchking00.

Reactions: Dexco and dunno6988

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
A Zombie's Life is one of the two finished projects made by nergal, the other being UD.
Your comment is oddly phrased, as he is a programmer, not an artist. As well as the project's leader, not an assistant.
If im not wrong, ZL was drawn by Scarlett Ann. UD was drawn by Glassfish and SP was drawn by, obviously, Witchking00.
oh okay, so instead I should've went for the glassfish and other artist. because I thought that nergal drew all of his games, but anyway thank you for the info.
so to be correct Nergal by himself has done urban demons, a zombie's life and a solarion project.
what about prince of suburbia and kingdom of subversion?

Feb 27, 2020
oh okay, so instead I should've went for the glassfish and other artist. because I thought that nergal drew all of his games, but anyway thank you for the info.
so to be correct Nergal by himself has done urban demons, a zombie's life and a solarion project.
what about prince of suburbia and kingdom of subversion?
Ok so it seems that Glassfish art is only present in UD, ignoring the comissions of course. He does seem to be working in for his own game, should he ever decide to actually begin production of it. Idk where can i find any comics.

ScarlettAnn is far more active outside of ZL: You already know of Prince of Suburbia (which btw is not developed by Nergal). Theres Savior Quest but dont be fooled by the v1.2, the game barely has content. She also did the bust artwork for Zombie's Retreat. Theres this game called where she seemed to be involve with the art, but I cant find the game nor its patreon. Outside of games her most prominent comic rn is

Back to Nergal, those 3 games are his work, albeit I totally forgot the 4th one: Kingdom of Subversion. My mind completely skipped this one lmao. It is, in fact, developed by the man himself, so thanks for the tip. Idk who the artist is, the threads mentions some Aimless guy.

Reactions: jwalker997

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Anyone know where the planet Grima is? ever since 0.12 update the tracking system doesn't outline the directions to planets for quests

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know where the planet Grima is? ever since 0.12 update the tracking system doesn't outline the directions to planets for quests
Grima is not a planet, but the gun store owner on Shiva. Which is in Gods -> Vishnu. Yeah unfortunately it was a bug in the official release, but was later patched. I'm not sure the patch was added to the front page.

Ok so it seems that Glassfish art is only present in UD, ignoring the comissions of course. He does seem to be working in for his own game, should he ever decide to actually begin production of it. Idk where can i find any comics.

ScarlettAnn is far more active outside of ZL: You already know of Prince of Suburbia (which btw is not developed by Nergal). Theres Savior Quest but dont be fooled by the v1.2, the game barely has content. She also did the bust artwork for Zombie's Retreat. Theres this game called where she seemed to be involve with the art, but I cant find the game nor its patreon. Outside of games her most prominent comic rn is

Back to Nergal, those 3 games are his work, albeit I totally forgot the 4th one: Kingdom of Subversion. My mind completely skipped this one lmao. It is, in fact, developed by the man himself, so thanks for the tip. Idk who the artist is, the threads mentions some Aimless guy.
Glassfish did the art for UD, yeah. I really hope she can get her game off the ground, looks like it would be really sweet ^^

As for Kingdom of Subversion, yep it's my second project and the artist working on it is called Aimless, don't think he has social media presence though.

Good shit, glad I waited for more content. Can't wait for more.
Glad you enjoyed!

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
I don't know if anyone else get this bug/glitch/freeze/or whatever you would call it, but after a while sometimes the game would glitch out, no back button, no save button, loading previous save doesn't do shit and sometimes if you could get out and go into space the solar systems would be missing. it's really annoying. because it always happens at different parts after I play either half an hour or 2 hours, it just out of nowhere happens. god I wish devs put this on renpy or whatever it is called, it would solve so many issues. :/

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Glassfish did the art for UD, yeah. I really hope she can get her game off the ground, looks like it would be really sweet ^^
So she is working on her own game. Seen a few of her posts kinda hinting at it. hopefully she can get it off the ground. very curious to see where it can go, cause I really liked the character designs she posted.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes