4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
My game is bugged or some scenes arent animated?
Only the red queen scene is animated.
8k is the goal to reach to get animated sex scenes.
Incorrect. Some new animations were added to the last build (mainly Kittena ones). And the goal has been brought down since the demand has been high enough. (Dont get attached to seeing thenm though continuously made though, this is only temporary funding until we reach that goal properly).

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Incorrect. Some new animations were added to the last build (mainly Kittena ones). And the goal has been brought down since the demand has been high enough. (Dont get attached to seeing thenm though continuously made though, this is only temporary funding until we reach that goal properly).
Oops.
Sorry for spreading missinfo but overall the result is the same: not all scenes are animated and the goal to get them is high.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oops.
Sorry for spreading missinfo but overall the result is the same: not all scenes are animated and the goal to get them is high.
I don't think I updated the goals for a while, which was a mistake on my part. So I've adjusted them to be closer to what I have in mind now.

Remember everyone only these goals are possible with support ^^ If you want to see the game improve with things like animations, please consider supporting! And if you can't support financially, help us spread the word of the game :)

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Additionally, a note to add, you would still be able to romance all of those who aren't fussed about monogamous relatinships (Lillith, Kittenna, Mia, Shelly) simultaneously. So not in all cases you would be restricted to 1 girl, and 1 girl only. There are of course pairings within this too, where 3somes and such become possibilities.
I wanted to ask this question sooner, but is it one of the possible options to have a monogamous relationship with kittenna?
For example a relationship, where you first help her to discover that her boyfriend is cheating on her and afterwards where you are able to have a official relationship with her. Or a official monogamous relationship, where MC steals her from her boyfriend.
I don't mind to have multiple saves for each girl/2 girls/etc. btw. There are enough harem games out there and the content from "lvl 1" so far was very satisfying to just concentrate on one girl each save game.

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
All releases are now last Friday of the month.
Hey man. Just dropping by to mention a thank you for you and the whole team behind this. Been loving it so far.

Also, Christ. I really hope this thread isn't the only place you are looking at when searching for constructive criticism. It must be horrible to be a adult game dev sometimes.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: new animation in kitenna quest? i dont see any new animation unless you talking about v13, nergal

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Hey man. Just dropping by to mention a thank you for you and the whole team behind this. Been loving it so far.

Also, Christ. I really hope this thread isn't the only place you are looking at when searching for constructive criticism. It must be horrible to be a adult game dev sometimes.
I for one have nothing bad to say about this game as it's doing well so far. And as soon as I heard the teasers about sleeping with more than 1 woman at once I now am a bigger fan of Nergal's work. I wish I wasn't such a low income person so I can officially support Nergal or at least have a job since COVID is being such an ass to our lives.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Someday I will play it, my pc went bad and I only have this stupid cell phone, I follow you since A zombie life's you were one of the first that took me to this world of depraved people....Tyyyyyyy

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes