4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Annonymous00544

Jun 16, 2020
The game itself is something profitable, the desing of the characters, the personality of the heroines, are great and something that buys the work well.

But we have several problems related to game programming, the main and the most problematic is save, make all a progress with a character for when log in is full of bugs being the galaxias that disappear, and in rare moments when it is still existing, they are without any event location and even if you are in the place that would occur the event, nothing happens.

freezing problems, which happens in two ways you haven't seen anything before as is the case with Kitenna, in case you go to her room at night without having seen her sleeping before, it may occur that the scene gets frozen or take a considerable time to start,or if you keep giving too much load, which in my case I did to see the different lines of dialogue, the scene ended up freezing permanently.

The game as I said before is great I love the characters, especially kitenna, however it is stressful, frustrating and disappointing, you play everything correctly and have to keep giving star again and again, but I feel quite fond of the project, in case he shows due care and affection I plan to support him.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

onuracengiz

Dec 14, 2019
0.13 is available for public
Patron version is 0.13.2
0.14 will be released in 26/03/21

Last edited:

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Stuck with Malaena storyline, surely a bug, I'm at the point where I can go with her see the meteor thingy, I already went on her and now I have a message end relation when I talk to her, everything is going on a loop and I can't progress.
I did all the rest of the content though

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Stuck with Malaena storyline, surely a bug, I'm at the point where I can go with her see the meteor thingy, I already went on her and now I have a message end relation when I talk to her, everything is going on a loop and I can't progress.
I did all the rest of the content though
I'm also stuck at this mission.
"A Beautiful Sight" is stuck in the in the objectives menu.
Next mission is stuck in an infinite loop.

Shadow_18_08

Jun 27, 2019
Can someone help me? I have problem with mission "Gun training" with Kittenna. I don't remeber where is Grima's gun shop and I don't have a marker on the map where I should go.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes