4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

May 9, 2020
Is it just me, or does this game feel really grindy when it comes to money? a cheat menu would be nice. (just a suggestion;))

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
As explained numerous times in the thread there is only one animation in the game at the mo :) Future animations depend on the support of patrons!
When do you think the next time you adding new content for the crew members will be in the future?

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
Good luck with the game, enjoyed most of the artwork. (well done) But, dropping interest for me though as I do not care for the visual novel style.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
First time playing through the game. Really like it! All the girls are crazy hot, but Shuma's my favorite. :love:

Quick question though: During Lillith's route, there was an option to progress with her that contained a warning for Malaena? What's this about? Does this mean that we will have to choose between the girls in future versions? No harem ending?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is it just me, or does this game feel really grindy when it comes to money? a cheat menu would be nice. (just a suggestion;))
Fuel (and the main use for money) is being removed in 0.12. It will make a prominent return when the planet scanning mechanics have been added to the game :)

When do you think the next time you adding new content for the crew members will be in the future?
The next build, 0.12! :) It will be Kittenna's Level 2 progression and there are some juicy scenes coming. Besides a month or 2 deviation, the next segment of builds will be focused on the crew members and their level 2 progression.

Good game, I can see this releasing on Steam eventually.
Thank you! I would really hope so!

Good luck with the game, enjoyed most of the artwork. (well done) But, dropping interest for me though as I do not care for the visual novel style.
Well for now the plan is to keep it in a VN style to allow content to be produced. But closer to its "final form" more mechanics will be added in expanding the gameplay. Hopefully you'll enjoy that version of the game :)

First time playing through the game. Really like it! All the girls are crazy hot, but Shuma's my favorite. :love:

Quick question though: During Lillith's route, there was an option to progress with her that contained a warning for Malaena? What's this about? Does this mean that we will have to choose between the girls in future versions? No harem ending?
This has been removed from the game along with the other warnings like that from 0.12 onwards.

joncik

May 7, 2017
i cant finish nix quest, i stuck at that i cant afford new ship on shiva, how to move it?

D

Deleted member 2651761

NergalsNest - I just started the game. I'm in the very beginning. The 2D art is amazing and the controls and Main Menu (Save, Load, etc.) are good. But the tiles at the top of the screen that let you switch rooms are annoying. I played a lot of sandbox games where the tiles for the room that you are in and all the other rooms always stay permanently fixed in one place (and the tile of the room you just entered doesn't disapper). Makes it easy to remember room tile positions and quickly navigate and switch betwen the rooms. But in this game, anytime you enter a room, that tile disappears and it changes the "select room" menu tile appearance which confuses the hell out of me and takes my mind a while to adjust each time. Which wastes a lot of time. And since room switching is something one does a lot in these type of games, it's a lot of time wasted each and every time I use that room switch menu.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest - I just started the game. I'm in the very beginning. The 2D art is amazing and the controls and Main Menu (Save, Load, etc.) are good. But the tiles at the top of the screen that let you switch rooms are annoying. I played a lot of sandbox games where the tiles for the room that you are in and all the other rooms always stay permanently fixed in one place (and the tile of the room you just entered doesn't disapper). Makes it easy to remember room tile positions and quickly navigate and switch betwen the rooms. But in this game, anytime you enter a room, that tile disappears and it changes the "select room" menu tile appearance which confuses the hell out of me and takes my mind a while to adjust each time. Which wastes a lot of time. And since room switching is something one does a lot in these type of games, it's a lot of time wasted each and every time I use that room switch menu.
Thanks for the feedback! In 0.12 I've changed it so the room you are in stays in the menu (but is grayed out). Do you recommend that the menu is always open instead of having to hover your mouse near the top?

D

Deleted member 2651761

Thanks for the feedback! In 0.12 I've changed it so the room you are in stays in the menu (but is grayed out). Do you recommend that the menu is always open instead of having to hover your mouse near the top?
Thank you for taking my feedback seriously. I think that having the menu hidden and using mouse hover works. Makes for a neat, clean, and immersive experience. Although, I had no idea that the menu was there. I discovered it by accident. When I clicked on the Controls paper on the coffee table, I accidentally moved my mouse up and saw it. I like how everything is, but it wouldn't hurt to inform the new player about the menu being there. Maybe make a note on the Controls paper you pick up. Or make some small, arrow icon button at the top, like the one you use on the bottom to show/hide text. I only played this game a few seconds, so I would need to open it up again to examine the interface. But hopefully this helped.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for taking my feedback seriously. I think that having the menu hidden and using mouse hover works. Makes for a neat, clean, and immersive experience. Although, I had no idea that the menu was there. I discovered it by accident. When I clicked on the Controls paper on the coffee table, I accidentally moved my mouse up and saw it. I like how everything is, but it wouldn't hurt to inform the new player about the menu being there. Maybe make a note on the Controls paper you pick up. Or make some small, arrow icon button at the top, like the one you use on the bottom to show/hide text. I only played this game a few seconds, so I would need to open it up again to examine the interface. But hopefully this helped.
Thanks again for the feedback. There actually is a white arrow that appears, but I don't think it's very prominent, I'll try and make it animated and slightly flashy for the next build :)

Reactions: zenaxius

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have a save file from the end of .10? My save folder is still there but my saves are missing.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a chance you can combine the Checklist images and the Memories gallery into one, Nergal? I get that there's a distinction between the interactive sex scenes and the other CG for girls, but I think being able to replay the checklist stories would also be nice.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there a chance you can combine the Checklist images and the Memories gallery into one, Nergal? I get that there's a distinction between the interactive sex scenes and the other CG for girls, but I think being able to replay the checklist stories would also be nice.
Hmm I didn't think people would want to see that. Maybe I can do that in the future!

There a bunch of "night" stuff in the game, but how do you actually pass time? A lot of stuff is not very intuitive in this game :/
When you speak to Shelly she tells you that the device next to her puts the ship into "nightmode". :)

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes