4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
There is Any New Animations Fix ? because the animations are not working for me just picture with speed bar on the top right , thank you in advance

Ladmaro

May 14, 2017
The quest lines were never started and then i did "something" no idea what that glitched the game and prevented me from starting them, with lillith she just acts as if the quest line is already started but i dont have a objective on the map or even a quest name to track or untrack in the mission tracker
while with kittania she has 2 random text lines and some broken text, then the dialogue just ends anytime i try to talk to her
Same issue here mate

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Same issue here mate
The fix i found is going to the locations manually, make a new save and speedrun until you can start the quest, then start it and take note of the planets location on map that you need to go to, then load your main save and go their manually without the objective trackers help.

Don't bother asking the dev for help, when I did he just assumed I was a idiot who didn't know what to do instead of considering that the game might actually be broken

Reactions: Braum

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The fix i found is going to the locations manually, make a new save and speedrun until you can start the quest, then start it and take note of the planets location on map that you need to go to, then load your main save and go their manually without the objective trackers help.

Don't bother asking the dev for help, when I did he just assumed I was a idiot who didn't know what to do instead of considering that the game might actually be broken
Really sorry if I gave that impression. I went through our conversation to see and I assume this is the reply you mean?

So the objectives aren't appearing? So likely is you've triggered the quest but are unsure what to do next.

Lillith: Speak to her (x2) -> Go to Griffin in the Ba system (Creature cluster), make sure you have 2k credits and play the poker game -> Talk to her again, do the boxing scene -> Talk to her again -> Go to your room, interact with the thing on the table -> Talk to her again -> TF -> talk to her again -> get text -> Shower scene

Can you show me what you mean about the broken / random text in a screenshot for Kittenna?
So when I asked "The objectives aren't appearing?" That was me acknowledging there was an issue with the objective menu, and the next line was in no way intended to make it sound like it was your fault, sorry if it came across that way. When I'm trying to reply to everyone's messages I tend to reply quickly as not to distract me too much, sorry if that has caused some miscommunication.

I then proceeded to try and get you on track for Lillith's quest line (since I didn't know where you were in it) by detailing the different parts of it. And with Kittenna I wasn't sure what you meant entirely so I asked you to clarify with a screenshot, which I don't believe I got, which if things were miscommunicated as they were I guess that explains why!

I'd really recommend asking for help or reporting bugs, since it allows me to fix them and spot potential problems with gameplay that I might not know about. I try and help out everyone I can, and believe me, I never assume my game is perfect or bug free, and I always try and find the reason why something may have gone wrong. If I can't fix it there and then for you with advice / save patches, then I'll try my best to make sure it's solved in the next patch.

Again sorry for the miscommunication that led you to believe that.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just a bit of follow up from the last post I made: with a poll attached. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that as well. :)

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
So when I asked "The objectives aren't appearing?" That was me acknowledging there was an issue with the objective menu, and the next line was in no way intended to make it sound like it was your fault, sorry if it came across that way. When I'm trying to reply to everyone's messages I tend to reply quickly as not to distract me too much, sorry if that has caused some miscommunication.
Thanks for clarification, as for a screenshot of kittenna's quest I can no longer do that nor could have when you initially asked me since I have long since solved that problem, best I can do is describe slightly more in detail.

When attempting to speak with her on the ship first her normal post introduction greeting dialogue (the one you get after asking about her and her species etc.) appears, then upon clicking for the next dialogue the game freezes for about half a second as if to try to load something, and instead of the quest dialogue appearing it just repeats the previous greeting dialogue text again, then upon clicking again a random out of context line appears and another one 2 lines down from the first one, I don't remember the words but they had no context or connection to the previous dialogues. On the 3rd click the dialogue closes and attempting to speak with kittenna again produces the same result each time with no variations and no quest markers

Muad3D

Jan 11, 2020
Just got to the end of the currently available content and already can't wait for more

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
Just a bit of follow up from the last post I made: with a poll attached. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that as well. :)
I can't seem to vote on that poll but I'd prefer the game to be closer to a visual novel in order to focus on the personalities and character development of all the girls (And the male main character too, can't have a boring anime harem MC) over in-depth mechanics.

Most graphics and mechanics will become outdated in time but a good story will always endure.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Giganah7

Jan 16, 2019
Really disappointed to see the patreon donations plummet, why is this game eating shit so hard? It's not like it isn't excellent, hell it's the best up and coming game on Patreon. Is there something Nergal is doing wrong in the marketing?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for clarification, as for a screenshot of kittenna's quest I can no longer do that nor could have when you initially asked me since I have long since solved that problem, best I can do is describe slightly more in detail.

When attempting to speak with her on the ship first her normal post introduction greeting dialogue (the one you get after asking about her and her species etc.) appears, then upon clicking for the next dialogue the game freezes for about half a second as if to try to load something, and instead of the quest dialogue appearing it just repeats the previous greeting dialogue text again, then upon clicking again a random out of context line appears and another one 2 lines down from the first one, I don't remember the words but they had no context or connection to the previous dialogues. On the 3rd click the dialogue closes and attempting to speak with kittenna again produces the same result each time with no variations and no quest markers
Thank you for the information, hopefully it will help me resolve the issue :)

Just got to the end of the currently available content and already can't wait for more
Glad you're enjoying it!

I can't seem to vote on that poll but I'd prefer the game to be closer to a visual novel in order to focus on the personalities and character development of all the girls (And the male main character too, can't have a boring anime harem MC) over in-depth mechanics.

Most graphics and mechanics will become outdated in time but a good story will always endure.
Thanks for your input!

Really disappointed to see the patreon donations plummet, why is this game eating shit so hard? It's not like it isn't excellent, hell it's the best up and coming game on Patreon. Is there something Nergal is doing wrong in the marketing?
Likewise. I'm currently relying very heavily on the generosity of patreons to keep going; in terms of getting new art for the game and keeping a roof over my head. It's been a very difficulty balancing act. And it does make me feel sad that the support has stagnated / decreased, which is one of the reasons why I'm asking the community for their input on the game. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. If reviews on this site are anything to go by, the whole game is not very enjoyable xD

Anyway, the marketing side of things is one thing I've never been comfortable doing. Not sure where to advertise or how. I've never liked the thought of "shilling" the game and hoped word would spread naturally. Not only that but (besides the scene / character art) I'm a one man band. So marketing was always near the bottom of the list in terms of priority.

But yeah, I'm happy to hear ideas and such.

Muad3D

Jan 11, 2020
I guess one thing I could point out about the game, I never really caught on that you can zoom out to the larger galaxy map until about the halfway point in the game. Maybe I just scrolled past too quickly, but if you could make it so players can't skip that or it's more in their face, maybe it would speed up the flow of the game a bit and make it more "fun".
Would say the same about the phone and messages. Yes it was written down on the control sheet, yes I did eventually figure it out what the icon was telling me, but the game let me progress without actually reading the messages or pointing out (again) how to access them.

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
I was really looking forward to trying this out, but unfortunately the game bugged out as soon as i tried to enter the space map or like tried to enter the galaxy map in the pilots cabin, cockpit idk

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
I was really looking forward to trying this out, but unfortunately the game bugged out as soon as i tried to enter the space map or like tried to enter the galaxy map in the pilots cabin, cockpit idk
Like the screen went black will the music changed idk, if it a bug or am I at fault.

Folomo

May 13, 2017
My input on the game:
The main problem right now is the space map. I suspect many players just stopped playing because of it. It slows down the game to a crawl and doesn't add much. I honestly dread having to use the space map.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there now a harem route in this game? I know a lack of a harem path earlier is what kept me away from the game before. Maybe adding on will help get attention from those that prefer that option. With such beautiful ladies it would be a shame to not have an option to have them all.

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
My input on the game:
The main problem right now is the space map. I suspect many players just stopped playing because of it. It slows down the game to a crawl and doesn't add much. I honestly dread having to use the space map.
Exactly, at first I was convinced something was up with my pc, as the screen went all black and I had to wait for ages. then I noticed the music changed but as soon as that happened the program crashed for me, it constantly kept becoming unresponsive as soon as I tried navigating to the Space Map. It was fine with everything else. Legit something needs to be done about that map, alternation option would work as well.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes