4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Is it possible to add more animation like eye blinking, chest moving while breathing during conversation? . Would make it more immersive

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i can't click pauline is there any fix for this?
Can you send me your save? (C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project)

And just to confirm you're playing the latest version yeah?

Is it possible to add more animation like eye blinking, chest moving while breathing during conversation? . Would make it more immersive
Yep, would love to do that. Only thing stopping that from happening is not enough support. If we get high enough then lower priority nice touches like that will definitely be included.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For example the quests of this update. yes I'm loading should I start fresh to avoid bugs ?
So you're not seeing any of the new quests on the galaxy map? What save version are you loading from? 0.12 changed the way objectives works and unfortunately meant any saves from before that were no longer viable with objectives.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm using version > The Solarion Project - 0.14 - public
Ok, I see the issue though I'm not sure how it got here. The game believes you have already interacted with Pauline (is that correct?) So it's not letting you interact with her again. However it doesn't look like any of the variables were properly adjusted after interacting with her.

Just a couple questions to follow up on: Did you use any sort of cheat engine or anything of the like? Did you skip the dialogue (using shift) after interacting with Pauline the first time?

Reactions: JedahDohma

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
Ok, I see the issue though I'm not sure how it got here. The game believes you have already interacted with Pauline (is that correct?) So it's not letting you interact with her again. However it doesn't look like any of the variables were properly adjusted after interacting with her.

Just a couple questions to follow up on: Did you use any sort of cheat engine or anything of the like? Did you skip the dialogue (using shift) after interacting with Pauline the first time?

Not used any cheat engine or anything like that

moment i initially interacted with her the chat opened blank and i got moved into the "refuel" menu i came out of the refuel menu and this happened

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmm very odd. I wonder if it tried to run 2 interactions at once which is what has caused the fuck up.

Anyway I've attached a fixed save for you, so you should be able to progress now. Let me know if you get any more problems though.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
Hmm very odd. I wonder if it tried to run 2 interactions at once which is what has caused the fuck up.

Anyway I've attached a fixed save for you, so you should be able to progress now. Let me know if you get any more problems though.

i got the save working completing the quest has caused another quest to be bugged,

the quest "find the culprit" i go to griffin and theres nothing there as if its doing the same thing again

is there any chance i could get a full save? i'm starting to wonder if its because my saves are from earlier versions

Mord_ecai

Aug 12, 2019
Have you set the graphical settings to lowest? That usually helps with the initial load. ^^ If so then its simply a case of waiting, shouldn't take longer than say 20 secs though.
Thanks for the reply.
Already on lowest settings but if i do anything it crashes and the wait time is 1 minute.
So that's already resolved, but i started a new game yesterday and it again crashed in the crew gathering at the beginning, so what do i do now?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
Already on lowest settings but if i do anything it crashes and the wait time is 1 minute.
So that's already resolved, but i started a new game yesterday and it again crashed in the crew gathering at the beginning, so what do i do now?
Hmm - what are your system specs like? I know I need to optimise the initial load for lower specs PCs, but I also worry it may not be related to that.

i got the save working completing the quest has caused another quest to be bugged,

the quest "find the culprit" i go to griffin and theres nothing there as if its doing the same thing again

is there any chance i could get a full save? i'm starting to wonder if its because my saves are from earlier versions
Sorry I can't take a look at this right now, but I will get back to you when I can :)

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Can't get the ship to move.

Search did not come up with anything.

Review of controls - use mouse??? That doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can't get the ship to move.

Search did not come up with anything.

Review of controls - use mouse??? That doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Sorry I'm not sure I follow. The ship doesn't really move around by input anymore since a few versions ago. It uses the galaxy map now instead, which is a simple point and click system (click on the cluster / system / planet you want to visit.)

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I have a request: Can you implement the option to remap buttons? My keyboard doesn't have the return key and it's annoying having to click in order to progress dialog.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
just played 0.14: good update story-wise and a lot of pryor bugs i encountered seem to be gone!

At first i had some trouble with Lillith's shower scene (apparently it was too much for my computer to handle and lagged a lot) but after turning off the two text options the game run smoothly.

There's a minor Bug where the red queen's mission appears to be permanently marked in the map as "uncompleted", but it didn't cause any problem beyond that.

i'm excited for future content and updates. (specially with Catherine, she was the first one to get her side-quest, yet she hasn't received the level 2 treatment)

PS: maybe there should be an option to turn on and off the animation, it's really cool but it makes the game lag quite a bit during those scenes.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes