4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Some improvement but then no matter how times i click that exit button on the upper left corner of screen nothing happens. i guess i must not touch lilith until this isee is not yet solved(0.14).

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Some improvement but then no matter how times i click that exit button on the upper left corner of screen nothing happens. i guess i must not touch lilith until this isee is not yet solved(0.14).
Is it it just this scene? Or are the Kittenna ones also doing the same thing?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nergal =) do you have a planned road-map for before and after TSP in general?

Characters > side characters > enemies > bosses > sex poses variation > maybe kinky genre addition *lesbians, threesome etc*?

You and king are killing it with this game =)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Here my save nergal.

Thanks a lot for your help :D and this amazing game!
I've just taken a look on your save. Seems like you've already got the quest active (or the quest marker isn't active for some reason). Head to Creature > Prodigium > Faun and land on the planet. Go to the embassy and you'll be back on track for Ilyana.

Nergal =) do you have a planned road-map for before and after TSP in general?

Characters > side characters > enemies > bosses > sex poses variation > maybe kinky genre addition *lesbians, threesome etc*?

You and king are killing it with this game =)
Oh boy, well my current plan looks like something like this:

Character Level 2 Progressions > Side Characters > Main Story (Part 2) > Character Level 3 Progressions > Shuma Final Part (Finishing off her story line) > Floating Crew Members Level 1 Progression > Side Characters > Main Story (Part 3) > Character Level 4 Progressions > Floating Crew Members Level 2 Progression > Side Characters > Main Story (Part 4) > Character Level 5 Progressions > Floating Crew Members Level 3 Progression > Side Characters > Ending > Harem Ending (if unlocked) > Extended Harem Ending (if unlocked)

With extra crew scenes sprinkled throughout if we've reached that goal too. Different outfits, scenarios etc. And along the way getting the different systems up and going! (Ground Combat, Space Combat, Random Mission generation, planet scanning, mini games for progressions)

• Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
I've just taken a look on your save. Seems like you've already got the quest active (or the quest marker isn't active for some reason). Head to Creature > Prodigium > Faun and land on the planet. Go to the embassy and you'll be back on track for Ilyana.

Yep worked!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Nergal,
Fantastic game. Have you considered replacing the banner on this thread with this one. It looks more attractive and will draw far more attention than the current one.
Thank you!

I think that could be a good idea and while I agree it's a more attractive banner, I also worry that people will think that the harem is guaranteed to be in the game because of it. It's a misconception I'd prefer to avoid until we're a lot closer to reaching that goal I think. But perhaps I am worrying too much haha ^^

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks! Her scenes use the same code as that Lillith scene, so I'm interested to see if its just that scene in particular or if its entirely the new animation player.
Kittenna scene got no issue at all and i dunno what happens to lilith bath scene still the froze issue haven't get resolved despite fps cap version.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Think adding more stuff to each girl each update is a good way to go. If there were only a few girls it wouldn't be such an issue, but you've got 6 plus side characters so if that's 1 month per update and each girl receives their own content per update then it'll be about 6 months from say one Kittenna update to the next. Just sort of treading old ground you've already treaded I know, but still, good idea!

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
kind soul with a full save file of current version pls?
cant progress through the game for reason being black screen when ride sex scene with kitenna

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes