4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the Kessel maze?
Do you mean the mission with Nix? (Kessel is to do Xian and is just a straight forward story - no mazes! ^^)

If that's the maze then pay attention to the clues in the artwork (look for arrows on walls / rocks - lights - and footprints) and don't expect it to appear normal either!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Nergal, can you please post a save from the last version? i reset my pc and don't want to play the whole game again for this update
I've got this save (it's not full, but there isn't much left to do on it I think). Just some shower scenes I believe.

Save location: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project

And remember you can rename your character using the paper in the captain's quarters.

EDIT: Realised I was an idiot and forgot to attach the actual save file.

Reactions: CIACHEP

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
just my opinion - have really liked all your games so far OP (...giant tits and futa are definitely my things and not many games go as 'big' as yours) but i feel that when too many girls end up with the same/similar body types it kind of takes away from the 'umph' factor of how big they really are

i think it'd be a nice touch to have some more body variation (i think one of the newest girls was a decent amount bustier than the existing ones?), and since i'm super biased i'd suggest having a couple that are so busty they blow away all of the previous ones (also partial to BE haha), could also do so with their ass but that may already exist in the game...

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
just my opinion - have really liked all your games so far OP (...giant tits and futa are definitely my things and not many games go as 'big' as yours) but i feel that when too many girls end up with the same/similar body types it kind of takes away from the 'umph' factor of how big they really are

i think it'd be a nice touch to have some more body variation (i think one of the newest girls was a decent amount bustier than the existing ones?), and since i'm super biased i'd suggest having a couple that are so busty they blow away all of the previous ones (also partial to BE haha), could also do so with their ass but that may already exist in the game...
That's fair and I actually agree to some extent. Though I've decided to go the opposite direction and instead go for characters with smaller busts going forward I think ^^ I'm not really into SUPER HUGE breasts, so I won't likely be going bigger than Shuma / Naetu.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
That's fair and I actually agree to some extent. Though I've decided to go the opposite direction and instead go for characters with smaller busts going forward I think ^^ I'm not really into SUPER HUGE breasts, so I won't likely be going bigger than Shuma / Naetu.
aww, could have fooled me coming from urban demons and the mom lol! that was my favorite game for a long time - all the giant breasts bulging out of the clothes/bras were sooo good! may have been more of the artist influence in that case?

anyway, fair enough haha. disappointing for sure, but fair enough :p wouldn't mind a "SUPER HUGE" one in the future, but i won't complain (will need to replay to remember who Shuma and Naetu are haha). almost wish more of the girls had started a lot smaller to really get that 'oomph' with the huge and the super huge girls instead of the more common 'she's huge but only a bit bigger' feeling that doesn't really emphasize it :geek: body variation is sooo good, would like to suggest taller/shorter/bigger ass/muscular etc, but i feel like i can't in good faith suggest that after looking at your signature lol

any plans on any kind of body change/growth/etc from Mia's experiments?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
aww, could have fooled me coming from urban demons and the mom lol! that was my favorite game for a long time - all the giant breasts bulging out of the clothes/bras were sooo good! may have been more of the artist influence in that case?

anyway, fair enough haha. disappointing for sure, but fair enough :p wouldn't mind a "SUPER HUGE" one in the future, but i won't complain (will need to replay to remember who Shuma and Naetu are haha). almost wish more of the girls had started a lot smaller to really get that 'oomph' with the huge and the super huge girls instead of the more common 'she's huge but only a bit bigger' feeling that doesn't really emphasize it :geek: body variation is sooo good, would like to suggest taller/shorter/bigger ass/muscular etc, but i feel like i can't in good faith suggest that after looking at your signature lol

any plans on any kind of body change/growth/etc from Mia's experiments?
When you say taller / shorter do you mean height? There is an NPC coming who is 7'6 (almost a foot taller than Lillith!) And there's a cute elasi girl who will be coming soon too who is shorter than the (quite short) MC ^^

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
When you say taller / shorter do you mean height? There is an NPC coming who is 7'6 (almost a foot taller than Lillith!) And there's a cute elasi girl who will be coming soon too who is shorter than the (quite short) MC ^^
yup, exactly right! significant height differences are pretty uncommon and underappreciated so really great to hear! and really, any kind of significant body differences are pretty nice haha but i can't honestly remember on the muscle/ass (even different kinds of nipples) front without replaying it... which i should anyway, i'm definitely a few updates behind :)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
yup, exactly right! significant height differences are pretty uncommon and underappreciated so really great to hear! and really, any kind of significant body differences are pretty nice haha but i can't honestly remember on the muscle/ass (even different kinds of nipples) front without replaying it... which i should anyway, i'm definitely a few updates behind :)
Well there is definitely height difference covered in this game haha! ^^

Reactions: cyborgturtle

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Well there is definitely height difference covered in this game haha! ^^
sounds great!! i remember playing one of the very very early builds and feeling like the space travel was overly difficult (avoiding enemies) and tedious (veeery long travel times) but in a more recent build i played, it was much less of a problem and overall way more enjoyable so kudos for that! not trying to sit here and push you for bigger breasts or BE if you aren't into that haha

that being said, just curious, any plans for 'interesting' results from Mia's experiments, or is she in more of a doctor/research role?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The Lillith Q&A is now available! You can check it out on !

The extended (sexier) version is available on !

is there any sex scne like with kitena in the new Q&A?
There are no new Kittenna sex scenes in the Q&A no, but there are a couple Lillith ones ^^

Reactions: ninguemligah

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
sounds great!! i remember playing one of the very very early builds and feeling like the space travel was overly difficult (avoiding enemies) and tedious (veeery long travel times) but in a more recent build i played, it was much less of a problem and overall way more enjoyable so kudos for that! not trying to sit here and push you for bigger breasts or BE if you aren't into that haha

that being said, just curious, any plans for 'interesting' results from Mia's experiments, or is she in more of a doctor/research role?
Nah no experiments decided as of yet, she is there to facilitate MC's discovery of being a genic ^^

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Big props for actually showing her height on the official btw. its been a while without check it to realize by checking it out and today decided to give it a look lol <3

Tall ladies, short ones... the objective pretty much is to win their heart at finest <3

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Nah no experiments decided as of yet, she is there to facilitate MC's discovery of being a genic ^^
no problem, thanks! in that case will probably continue to check on the game more frequently, don't really have much else to add right now since the main stuff i look for (...even bigger breasts, bulging out of clothes, BE, other body changes, etc) are unlikely to be added but i do like everything that is in so far :p (plus an even taller and shorter girl... sounds very promising, a crazy big-shortstack or super busty mini-giantess are very appealing but i'll take 'em however they end up coming out!)

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Finished (I think), nice game, nice graphics, but dialogue box hides a lot.

Sorting out all the planet systems takes a little time.

Maybe dev will add a hide dialogue key.

Hope it continues to be a fun game.

Best to ya, dev.

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020

Best to ya, dev.
I am pretty sure that button already exist
Edit: I'm checked and there was no button, my memory is playing tricks on me

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Best to ya, dev.
If you're unsure if you've completed everything, there is a checklist in the pause menu that shows every major scene, if any appear blurry then that means it can still be unlocked :)

I am pretty sure that button already exist
Edit: I'm checked and there was no button, my memory is playing tricks on me
I also thought I had that button (should be space), I'll see why that has gone walkies!

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes