4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Any hope for an android update on next update.
Hopefully! I need to add in some UI elements to the galaxy map so android users can use it properly. The only other thing after that is the animation player. Before it was crashing on some android devices. So I will need to look into this.

Reactions: Moonman1

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020
sorry to ask but when i'm in the mission "a shoulder to cry on" i go to lewis but it just appears a blue icon on the sea zone and i clicked it a lot and don't know what to do ?, should the icon be on another zone ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
sorry to ask but when i'm in the mission "a shoulder to cry on" i go to lewis but it just appears a blue icon on the sea zone and i clicked it a lot and don't know what to do ?, should the icon be on another zone ?
Hmm Malaena should be under that blue icon. If she isn't there it probably means you've done that already, try speaking to her or going to her room and seeing if that progresses things along.

Do the Q&A become public anytime ? If yes, when the shuma's Q&A will becone public ?
Q&As are no longer released to the public, they are kept as a reward for those who stay pledged during the months when TSP doesn't have a build ^^

Pau57x

Feb 17, 2021
Hmm Malaena should be under that blue icon. If she isn't there it probably means you've done that already, try speaking to her or going to her room and seeing if that progresses things along.

Q&As are no longer released to the public, they are kept as a reward for those who stay pledged during the months when TSP doesn't have a build ^^
Ok, thanks for te answer

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020

Thank you very much, i could finish all the scenes from the game thanks to you <3

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh this is the new netball project huh? I don’t know why I thought it would be be here for awhile....I have no idea what the schedule is like for this game but hey I usually like what I get in the games. So let’s see what we got here.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just letting everyone know that the public release for 0.14 is being pushed ahead to this coming Friday instead. ^^ I want to get the issue solved where some people are getting stuck on the animation after pressing the climax button. If you are one of these people can you please get in contact with me? I might need your help in debugging the issue. :)

Oh this is the new netball project huh? I don’t know why I thought it would be be here for awhile....I have no idea what the schedule is like for this game but hey I usually like what I get in the games. So let’s see what we got here.
Netball? Wha? xD Anyway we release a build once every 2 months (was once a month last year), with a patron exclusive Q&A on the months there aren't a build ^^

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not so sure 4k for a single ending is worth it for a single ending. Like how big of a ending are we talking? Will there be multiple combinations with multiple girls during this ending. Because if its just like 1k or so words and a handful of CG's with all the girls together just so you can say you did it, then that would be kind of scummy.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not so sure 4k for a single ending is worth it for a single ending. Like how big of a ending are we talking? Will there be multiple combinations with multiple girls during this ending. Because if its just like 1k or so words and a handful of CG's with all the girls together just so you can say you did it, then that would be kind of scummy.
Well ultimately its an incentive for people to support the project overall. People have said they wanted to see it, and I was on the fence about it so it seems like a good way to resolve the issue. If we don't we reach it I will just stick to my original plan and do an ending for each girl instead ^^

As for what exactly it will entail I am not 100% sure at the moment, as I'm not 100% on how the ending will be. I was thinking something along the lines of:
- A pre-final mission event, where the crew relax together, as they prepare for a deadly mission (the final mission of the game). The main romantic interest will then have a special scene (multiple animations).
- Post game event - Celebration that they completed the final deadly mission - again a special scene (multiple animations) with the main romantic interest
- End Game "Story event" - This is sort of like "what the future holds" narration event, with some scenes (some sexual, some not)
- Post-End Game Scenes - The game will be playable after the ending and there will be some additional content here as well

If we reach the harem goal (and later the extended harem goal) then I would expect a harem variation for each of the above. It might mean the game stays in development longer than anticipated, but if it delivers something good people enjoy then I don't see that as a bad thing.

I was also tempted to do some "part-harem" (so for example having an ending with Lillith and Kittenna with all of the above parts). But that might be too much. Also thinking some harem scenes with the girls in their special outfits. But again depends on what people want as I don't want this to be a "forever in development" project.

Either way also please consider that the 4k goal isn't just for the harem ending. It also allows us to do more artwork a month, get animations completed and potentially get some VA work done too. ^^

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well ultimately its an insensitive for people to support the project overall.
Ok color me stupid but I have no idea what you mean by this Edit - I am stupid, Its incentive
Well ultimately its an insensitive for people to support the project overall. People have said they wanted to see it, and I was on the fence about it so it seems like a good way to resolve the issue. If we don't we reach it I will just stick to my original plan and do an ending for each girl instead ^^

As for what exactly it will entail I am not 100% sure at the moment, as I'm not 100% on how the ending will be. I was thinking something along the lines of:
- A pre-final mission event, where the crew relax together, as they prepare for a deadly mission (the final mission of the game). The main romantic interest will then have a special scene (multiple animations).
- Post game event - Celebration that they completed the final deadly mission - again a special scene (multiple animations) with the main romantic interest
- End Game "Story event" - This is sort of like "what the future holds" narration event, with some scenes (some sexual, some not)
- Post-End Game Scenes - The game will be playable after the ending and there will be some additional content here as well

If we reach the harem goal (and later the extended harem goal) then I would expect a harem variation for each of the above. It might mean the game stays in development longer than anticipated, but if it delivers something good people enjoy then I don't see that as a bad thing.

I was also tempted to do some "part-harem" (so for example having an ending with Lillith and Kittenna with all of the above parts). But that might be too much. Also thinking some harem scenes with the girls in their special outfits. But again depends on what people want as I don't want this to be a "forever in development" project.

Either way also please consider that the 4k goal isn't just for the harem ending. It also allows us to do more artwork a month, get animations completed and potentially get some VA work done too. ^^
Well thats certainly a lot better then a single scene followed by happy ever after. Thanks for clearing it up. Although since the harem, at least to what I've seen suggest, wont really be achievable (Or have any special scenes) till the end, if you did do the part harem you could insert those scenes in the Post-End Game Scenes for the Harem end as well. Effectively getting twice the worth out of it.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ok color me stupid but I have no idea what you mean by this Edit - I am stupid, Its incentive

Well thats certainly a lot better then a single scene followed by happy ever after. Thanks for clearing it up. Although since the harem, at least to what I've seen suggest, wont really be achievable (Or have any special scenes) till the end, if you did do the part harem you could insert those scenes in the Post-End Game Scenes for the Harem end as well. Effectively getting twice the worth out of it.
Oh gosh xD Stupid me sorry! I tend to type fast and often get words jumbled, my bad!

It will certainly be more than a single scene and a happy ever as I know that would just disappoint people. I'm hoping what I've suggested above will be a good amount of content people will enjoy (for all endings!) and feel satisfactory.

But yeah I am keeping the harem as a "not until the end" thing is mainly for ease of progression sake. But, you will be able to see the harem begin to form during the game (letting you know you're on the right track) with pairings (and trios) begin to form. So my initial idea is something like this:

- Lillith x Kittenna
- Malaena x Catherine
- Shelly x Mia

And then, Mia will also join the Lillith & Kittenna pairing, and Shelly will join the Malaena & Catherine pairing before the ending (so expect scenes for those as well).

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedPillBlues

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys, if you are interested in trying out a test build for android devices (0.14) you can try it here:

Mega

Changes:
- Shuma Level 2 Progression Added!
- Ilyana Side Quest Added! (Can you find the easter egg scene??)
- Malaena TF is now animated!
- Shelly BJ is now animated! (added in public build)
- Work on re-work project has begun - nothing major to report on that (read Patreon post for better explanation)
Bug Fixes:
- The game will no longer bug with an end relationship option for Malaena if you romance Catherine first
- Corrected Malaena's Quest triggers (so icons appear at the correct time)
- Fixed the phone image / background bug - images should now be selectable again for phone backgrounds
- Fixed an issue where if you saved on Aquinas and reloaded, NPCs would appear despite them not suppossed to
- Fixed a slight UI issue where planet description was difficult to read when close proximity to a sun

Let me know how you get on and please report any bugs ^^
0.14 or 0.12?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes