4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Finished playing this version. I have no major opinion on the switch from unity to rpgm. The game plays just fine.

The only bug I encounter was the null width bug at the prison, but reloading my save and trying again got me through it.

The only nitpicks I have are there is no way to view the non sex CGs. Also the layering is weird on the exclamation points, they are appearing over character portraits. Another nitpick I have is there should be some sort of transition when click on points in the space map. Feels weird to me, maybe have the screen go to static or something like that when you click on a location.

Regardless, enjoyed this quite a bit.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Can you drop your save file here please, I want to try the same thing as above. People have reported that redownloading seemed to help? I'm not sure why at this stage.
here the save folder, I try to do the Malaesa quest first in a new save but the bug still hapening.
P.S.: a guy said just now and I confirmed that the bug happens when you don't have the game in full screen.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
here the save folder, I try to do the Malaesa quest first in a new save but the bug still hapening.
I've set a switch on both saves, can you please let me know if this fixes the issue? It will definitely help me figure out the problem overall ^^

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Would you mind doing me a massive favour? Could you redownload your old save (the one that is broken) and just checking that is still broken? That would be really helpful for me too :)
I tested the broken save and the problem remains, as a guy said before is when you don't play the game in fullscreen and it hapens to when you reset the game (press F5) in window mode, the game return to fullscreen but the bug return. Play in fullsceen it works nomaly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
So out of curiosity is there any way to know how you should do the vegetable soup thing without just reloading 58 times? Or does it always come out shit?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I don't believe so? Unless you mean the checklist from before, being able to look at those images will be done via the scene replayed in the future.
Pretty sure one scene with Catherine and Malaena are missing (there are two solo scenes with them that precede the threesome scene that don't show up in the gallery). I assume these are meant to be included considering the lead up scenes with Lillith and Kittena are included.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes