4.00 star(s) 34 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
Just wanna ask. Is there gonna be any landlady in the future ?
Personally, and I'm obviously only speaking for myself, if we're not talking about a "stereotypical personality" of a specific (new) character, I don't see how a real landlady can actually fit into the overall game scenario without distorting the narrative seen so far :unsure:

Reactions: Kakato

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Personally, and I'm obviously only speaking for myself, if we're not talking about a "stereotypical personality" of a specific (new) character, I don't see how a real landlady can actually fit into the overall game scenario without distorting the narrative seen so far :unsure:
I'd say not to worry about it. And since I can't / won't talk about it without getting spoilery it's kind of fruitless to debate it ^^

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm having an uncaught error cannot read property width of null can someone help
Is this after visiting the prison by chance? A couple people have reported this bug too, but said they managed to avoid it by doing something else and then returning later.

Can you do me a favour though (would be really helpful) please? Would you be willing for me to have a copy of your save so I can make one change to it and then send it back to you?

RIPNTR

Sep 25, 2019
Is this after visiting the prison by chance? A couple people have reported this bug too, but said they managed to avoid it by doing something else and then returning later.

Can you do me a favour though (would be really helpful) please? Would you be willing for me to have a copy of your save so I can make one change to it and then send it back to you?
It's when I go to meet the red Queen when I click on the bar the error appear

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 1780850
(Sorry in advance Nergal, but the opportunity represented itself).
Yeah? I don't really see the big deal in that? It's all about fitting needs and this instance RPGM fit the needs. Unity was causing too many problems for a wide variety of users, clearly I wasn't experienced enough to continue. Renpy was too limiting for what I want to do beyond the Visual Novel elements (the battle system), so RPGM seemed like a good middle ground. The build works fine from what I can tell, besides this one issue. Alot of people have already commented that the build seems a lot snappier / quicker than before with less crashes.

Overall seems like a win to me ^^

Reactions: Yamiyono

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Game is pretty good. Might need some combat or something to pad out character progression so it's not just clicking on events. Had an issue with the game freezing during conversations but reloading always resolved it. Had an issue with Kittena's character portrait not disappearing after talking with her sometimes as well forcing me to load a previous save. Overall looking forward to more!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yeah? I don't really see the big deal in that? It's all about fitting needs and this instance RPGM fit the needs. Unity was causing too many problems for a wide variety of users, clearly I wasn't experienced enough to continue. Renpy was too limiting for what I want to do beyond the Visual Novel elements (the battle system), so RPGM seemed like a good middle ground. The build works fine from what I can tell, besides this one issue. Alot of people have already commented that the build seems a lot snappier / quicker than before with less crashes.

Oh no, i'm not saying about what you should & shouldn't do. After all, if its more convenient for you then go for it.

But what i'm memeing is about your comment on the 2 engines are pretty much the same gameplay-wise, which is not.

I could just quote the whole essay of someone who commented on this topic, but it's just 1 page back so if you want to see why they are NOT "pretty much the same", just go 1 page back.

RIPNTR

Sep 25, 2019

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh no, i'm not saying about what you should & shouldn't do. After all, if its more convenient for you then go for it.

But what i'm memeing is about your comment on the 2 engines are pretty much the same gameplay-wise, which is not.

I could just quote the whole essay of someone who commented on this topic, but it's just 1 page back so if you want to see why they are NOT "pretty much the same", just go 1 page back.
But... I never said the 2 engines are the same...? I said the game plays the same, which it does?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes