4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeahh thats sound intreasting, I also read in patreon that the story won't be linear and there will be choises. Did it change or it will be implamented in the game?
Oh there will definitely be choices! And they will impact the game. I think I said this before, but choices won't lock you out of content (or they'll be super obvious if they do). But will affect NPCs lives and the general outcome of the game. The game isn't going to have a billion different endings based on choice, but choices will ultimately affect where NPCs "end up" so to speak. One of those choices already in the game is like the Kaeryn side mission. Based on your choice she either gets her item back and goes home, or you screw her over and she might come back later in vengeance...

May 25, 2017
Since not everyone here is in the discord, thought I'd get people's opinions here too ^^

What does do you think about these cosplay ideas? I tried to get 2/3 of the following rules:
- Character would be well known among the horny community / meme
- Character has a sexy outfit
- Character matches physically the crew member
- Character has a similar personality traits / expressions to the crew member

Edit: Someone on the discord suggested Rinko for Malaena and I absolutely agree ^^ Sorry Wonder Woman fans!

View attachment 1770181
I was thinking a Zelda costume for Shelly instead of ZS Samus

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
Since not everyone here is in the discord, thought I'd get people's opinions here too ^^

What does do you think about these cosplay ideas? I tried to get 2/3 of the following rules:
- Character would be well known among the horny community / meme
- Character has a sexy outfit
- Character matches physically the crew member
- Character has a similar personality traits / expressions to the crew member

Edit: Someone on the discord suggested Rinko for Malaena and I absolutely agree ^^ Sorry Wonder Woman fans!

View attachment 1770181
Mikasa does not have a really sexy outfit but i think she has a Mia's vibe.
I 100% agree on what have been said above about Shelly and Zelda, but i would not complain if it was Tohru, the hair is different but her cheerful side remind of Tohru, and she's cooks too (Samus is a great choise tho)
These would be my suggestions.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I was thinking a Zelda costume for Shelly instead of ZS Samus
Mikasa does not have a really sexy outfit but i think she has a Mia's vibe.
I 100% agree on what have been said above about Shelly and Zelda, but i would not complain if it was Tohru, the hair is different but her cheerful side remind of Tohru, and she's cooks too (Samus is a great choise tho)
These would be my suggestions.
Seems Shelly has been a point of contention between people which is interesting! ^^

I think I will be moving away from Samus (and Zelda / Peach was also suggested), such as Mercy (OW) or Lucoa has also been suggested.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Seems Shelly has been a point of contention between people which is interesting! ^^

I think I will be moving away from Samus (and Zelda / Peach was also suggested), such as Mercy (OW) or Lucoa has also been suggested.
Also I suggest change the cosplay for the green women to gammora.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Oh there will definitely be choices! And they will impact the game. I think I said this before, but choices won't lock you out of content (or they'll be super obvious if they do). But will affect NPCs lives and the general outcome of the game. The game isn't going to have a billion different endings based on choice, but choices will ultimately affect where NPCs "end up" so to speak. One of those choices already in the game is like the Kaeryn side mission. Based on your choice she either gets her item back and goes home, or you screw her over and she might come back later in vengeance...
Can we have a romantic path with only one of the girls, for example Kitanna (Hope we make her divorce her husband lol)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Huh. Manlet enjoys bimbo space harem: the game.

NGL- I was pretty interested until I saw the shota protagonist. :p

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes