4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Well, I thought she and the cap have something going on, besides the fling. But Im with the Dev, As someone that plays subverse(That has a much bigger budget) this one has a better story and much more intreasting sci-fi space vibe.

I love studio fow, those guys are my friends(I know them from my OG newgrounds day). But the premise of this game is much better and so is the art.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well, I thought she and the cap have something going on, besides the fling. But Im with the Dev, As someone that plays subverse(That has a much bigger budget) this one has a better story and much more intreasting sci-fi space vibe.

I love studio fow, those guys are my friends(I know them from my OG newgrounds day). But the premise of this game is much better and so is the art.
They definitely do have something going on! But doesn't mean she's going to give up her duties of being Queen to her planet ^^ Maybe I'll do like a post-game thing where you can invite her back on the ship for a while (when everything has calmed down.)

As for what you said about Subverse - please no! I definitely do not deserve such praise! I'll keep trying my best though and making something people can enjoy!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
They definitely do have something going on! But doesn't mean she's going to give up her duties of being Queen to her planet ^^ Maybe I'll do like a post-game thing where you can invite her back on the ship for a while (when everything has calmed down.)

As for what you said about Subverse - please no! I definitely do not deserve such praise! I'll keep trying my best though and making something people can enjoy!
You deserve the praise in terms of story and atmoshpere. Your stroy has a good balance between seriousness and humor, and you actually get to connect to the girls (Before f*cking them). The story in subverse is a joke and not to my taste(I expected a lot of humor but also some seriousness and tension), I can't connect to the other females besides the physicl attrection.

subverse is better in graphics and it has 2 good mini games(For now, since its also in development), but the side content with the girls is lacking, Dating reduced to just giving them gifts. The VA do an amazing job, Espcially Alexia who voices lily.

Your stories have similar settings but while subverses story is full of lame teenage sex jokes, your story has an intreasting plot and you actually develop your female characters and give them intreasting backgroud and personlkity insted of Horny and more horny with more fetishe(Which your character also have but it appers in the right time)

Of course I speak from my own point of view and taste. I really support your work, and if I had more desposible income I would have gladly donated. If you had the same budget and access to VAs, I believe your story would have really kicked off

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
the same as with kos, tsp I really like both his art and his story

it is known that this is less developed at the moment but you have contemplated doing the repetitive scenes as well as in kos

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I'm not sure how else to explain it tbh. But once you complete her quest she will no longer be on the ship (though she will still be interactable elsewhere - just not on the ship.) One of the other temporary crew members was going to be Nix too.

View attachment 1714104
Honestly I wanna take a second to thank you for taking all the time to respond to questions and criticisms of your game. There's 91 pages filled with questions and information about your game here and I see you on almost each page communicating with everyone about what direction you're taking the game in and I respect that so much. Once the game is fully finished down the line I know people will remember you for being one of the devs who always had great communication with your community. :giggle:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Honestly I wanna take a second to thank you for taking all the time to respond to questions and criticisms of your game. There's 91 pages filled with questions and information about your game here and I see you on almost each page communicating with everyone about what direction you're taking the game in and I respect that so much. Once the game is fully finished down the line I know people will remember you for being one of the devs who always had great communication with your community. :giggle:
Thank you! Lets say I've been at this quite a while now and have definitely learned from past mistakes. ^^ Communication is important and I always try my best to explain what is going on, so everyone is in the know as much as possible :)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Remember when this game was updated monthly...
View attachment 1751191
Remember when I explained, in detail, why I was switching to a bimonthly release without degradation in content?

Remember how the game has been consistently updated to patrons for the past 2 and a half years?

But hey, since you're that keen to see the latest build, you can grab it here: :)

So when this switches to RPGM will this page be updated or will a new page be made?
Page will be updated end of this month

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Remember when I explained, in detail, why I was switching to a bimonthly release without degradation in content?

Remember how the game has been consistently updated to patrons for the past 2 and a half years?

But hey, since you're that keen to see the latest build, you can grab it here: :)

Page will be updated end of this month
Cool. also should the harem tag be added since it's planned?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Lemme clear some things up, firstly the patron was paused during any months I wasnt working. Secondly I warned supporters when I returned it wouldn't be in the same capacity as I was taking time to focus on myself. Because god forbid I put my own wellbeing in front of your jerk off material.

Cool. also should the harem tag be added since it's planned?
Tags are added when they are implemented and not planned I believe.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes