4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I hope that when they change the game to rpg there will be no future bugs because there are many creators who use that rpg engine and then get stressed because bug after bug appears. I like your games that you have created

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
BTW I saw in the patreon page that Harem ending and extra crew scenes are locked. So does it mean that you have to donate on patreon to see them??

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
BTW I saw in the patreon page that Harem ending and extra crew scenes are locked. So does it mean that you have to donate on patreon to see them??
Nah they aren't locked in that sense. They are a stretch goal that will be unlocked once we hit certain patron milestones. There will be a smaller harem ending (along with threesomes and other group scenes) thanks to the Witchking fundraiser we did last, but not the full shebang that I'd like to do. Tried to make it a bit more engaging / given the goals a sense of achievement, but sorry if that caused confusion ^^

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I really hope this projects and your other project (Subversion kingdom) get support. Espcially this project, love space exploration and Alien harem. I would also personlliy donate the project if there was another character in the roaster, but thats just me.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I really hope this projects and your other project (Subversion kingdom) get support. Espcially this project, love space exploration and Alien harem. I would also personlliy donate the project if there was another character in the roaster, but thats just me.
Thanks! I appreciate it ^^ This project has stagnated a bit due to the rebuild, but hopefully we will be back on track after this month. Really hoping we can get to like $2k soon and we can start getting some animations again :)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Since not everyone here is in the discord, thought I'd get people's opinions here too ^^

What does do you think about these cosplay ideas? I tried to get 2/3 of the following rules:
- Character would be well known among the horny community / meme
- Character has a sexy outfit
- Character matches physically the crew member
- Character has a similar personality traits / expressions to the crew member

Edit: Someone on the discord suggested Rinko for Malaena and I absolutely agree ^^ Sorry Wonder Woman fans!

CosplayIdeas.png

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Since not everyone here is in the discord, thought I'd get people's opinions here too ^^

What does do you think about these cosplay ideas? I tried to get 2/3 of the following rules:
- Character would be well known among the horny community / meme
- Character has a sexy outfit
- Character matches physically the crew member
- Character has a similar personality traits / expressions to the crew member

I'm fairly unsure about Malaena's, rest seem pretty good fits. Any better suggestions? ^^

View attachment 1770161
Your characters are so hot so I doubt they need any cosplay to look hotter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Glad you think so ^^ Though unlockable costumes will be a big part of the game, so wanted to add something fun too :D
Moreover if you focus on their presonlity and make each of them uniqe I think your characters could be cosplayed. And on another note you are currently developing 3 games at once???

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Moreover if you focus on their presonlity and make each of them uniqe I think your characters could be cosplayed. And on another note you are currently developing 3 games at once???
Haha that would be awesome to see them cosplayed for sure, perhaps in the future someone will like them enough to do that? XD

And on that separate note, yes. Though the 3rd project is developed spare / free time, not a part of my usual working 9-5 hours.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Haha that would be awesome to see them cosplayed for sure, perhaps in the future someone will like them enough to do that? XD

And on that separate note, yes. Though the 3rd project is developed spare / free time, not a part of my usual working 9-5 hours.
Well I hope that you are focused mainly on kingdom of subversion and this because both of them are intreasting games, though I prefer the solarian project (Since im a space sci-fi nerd) and I will most likely donate only to this project.

What are your plans for this game in terms of story(No spoliers), sex, and gameplay machenics.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well I hope that you are focused mainly on kingdom of subversion and this because both of them are intreasting games, though I prefer the solarian project (Since im a space sci-fi nerd) and I will most likely donate only to this project.

What are your plans for this game in terms of story(No spoliers), sex, and gameplay machenics.
As I said, those two projects are my main projects. They occupy my working day hours of 9-5. The other one is done in time outside of that.

I'm not really sure how to talk about story without giving spoilers, so I'll keep the reply short. Each crew member will have their own full independent quest line. (Probably another 2 progression levels minimum per crew member). Floating crew members (like Shuma, Nix & Naetu) will have shorter, but still indepth progressions, leading to a point where they will have fulfilled their quest and leave your crew (allowing you to take someone new on). There will be post completion scenes for them too. Other characters will have smaller scenes and less impact on the game, but I'd like to make all characters appear more than once, but we will see on that front.

As for main story, I'll keep that under wraps. But what's presented so far, doesn't cover a huge amount and the focus in the future will switch to really ramping things up on that front.

As for sex - yes there will be a lot of sex.

And gameplay mechanics, well the public build releasing at the end of the month will finally bring the game onto the RPG maker engine (though will still play like a Visual Novel). There will also be an option to keep the game as a Visual Novel style play where you can skip over the battle / rpg mechanics that I was going to be adding in.

But the crux of the game will be similar to a tactics style game for crew combat, and I'm still deciding how I want to do ship combat. I want to avoid shmup style combat, even though it would be fairly easy to implement. Probably something turn based, possibly where you around trying to help out the different crew members in there stations, but this is all fairly early days on that front yet.

Hope that was informative!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yeahh thats sound intreasting, I also read in patreon that the story won't be linear and there will be choises. Did it change or it will be implamented in the game?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes