4.00 star(s) 34 Votes
Feb 26, 2019
I don't believe so? Unless you mean the checklist from before, being able to look at those images will be done via the scene replayed in the future.
I don't fully understand what you're saying as this is now the third time I've made it to end game. Mia only has one scene available in the gallery, Lillith had a few animated scenes and now all I have are images, etc etc. Maybe I didn't read the changelog properly and this isn't a full remake?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No play on joiplay?
i tried it works but the control is sucks i can't click in any button stuck here if u get any solution pls tell me thx
View attachment 1781130
Sorry because of the way the game is set up, I don't think it will work on Joirplay. I'll try and get an android build up and running as soon as possible.

I don't fully understand what you're saying as this is now the third time I've made it to end game. Mia only has one scene available in the gallery, Lillith had a few animated scenes and now all I have are images, etc etc. Maybe I didn't read the changelog properly and this isn't a full remake?
Mia only ever had two scenes in the game (her Handjob & shower blowjob). Lillith's scene only her TF and shower scene were animated, which is still the case. Are you saying animations aren't working for these scenes?

are the new scenes animated already ?
Nope, as I say animations are expensive so I've not been able to acquire anymore! If you'd like to see animations consider pledging support to the game ^^

Reactions: ReaInMea

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
I was really concerned about change in engine but in the end it's the same game with less lag, great work Nergal.
I haven't played the new content yet but i liked the Intro and work shift. Sex Animations feels smoother than ever.
Some complaints i have besides the Red Queen Planet (I managed to complete it by restarting the game a few times and trying again) is:
- The green points to indicate interactive points are annoying, i think the points could be more subtle.
- Lilith Shower Fingering and Kittena TF Animations didn't have played here.
Not a real complaint but the scene post-BJ Kittena of her threating to castrate the protagonist if he telled someone about what happened was cutted or di i miss something? I think that scene was really funny.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Solar Project [0.23] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (942 MB/291 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I was really concerned about change in engine but in the end it's the same game with less lag, great work Nergal.
I haven't played the new content yet but i liked the Intro and work shift. Sex Animations feels smoother than ever.
Some complaints i have besides the Red Queen Planet (I managed to complete it by restarting the game a few times and trying again) is:
- The green points to indicate interactive points are annoying, i think the points could be more subtle.
- Lilith Shower Fingering and Kittena TF Animations didn't have played here.
Not a real complaint but the scene post-BJ Kittena of her threating to castrate the protagonist if he telled someone about what happened was cutted or di i miss something? I think that scene was really funny.
Glad to hear overall it was worth it! ^^

Yeah I think you're right on the green points, they are a bit garish, I just wanted to something obvious to start with.

Those animations aren't playing at all? I know Kittenna's BJ had a bit of an issue where sometimes the load time was quite high for some reason.

Oh yeah you're right, that little scene has been missed! I will be adding that back in for the next build! ^^ If you see anymore please let me know :D

I have the same ... but in the other part, after meet Kittienna in the counch on the start
Not sure why, but some people have said redownloading has worked for them? Maybe give that a try. and let me know if it helps/

Reactions: ninguemligah
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes