Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I have only gone through Aria and Nancy's part of this update and so far I was in shock on how sexy the scenes and plot were for them. Like I was really blown away the situations in which they had found themselves in to mess around. This update may have been bland in story compared to the NTR ones, but I guess maybe I'm in the minority but I really preferred this story's update compared to the NTR's that we've seen previously. We had a good bit of character progression between the MC's family plus another character being teased in future involvement. I don't have anything against the NTR story tho as I enjoy both, but this probably is my favorite love update of the game so far

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
NaughtyGames

I gotta give you props. This game has the best animations of anything I've seen yet. I'm not usually a fan of Unity games because they run slow compared to something on Ren'Py but if the animations are the difference then I see why you decided to use it as a platform. You're really raising the bar as far as graphics quality goes. Bravo. (y)

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
*snickers* i'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but in the NTR route the 'fairy' of the book is shrinking the MC's dick and in the Love route the 'fairy' of the book is enlarging the MC's dick XD

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Game stops here for me.
View attachment 643393
windows x64 version.
edit: actually both win versions.
the .0 updates are for the Love route and the .5 updates are for the NTR route so this being the 0.9.0 update means that it's the love route that got updated and the next NTR route update will be 0.9.5, I got game play on both routes so I can enjoy each update lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yep this update was..... really meh the NTR update was dope and have so much more content
Riiiight, let's compare the numbers.

Last NTR update ... 7000'ish words, 279 images.

This update ... 8283 words, 360 images.

This update is nearly a third bigger for images with about 1k more words.

Where is this "so much more content"?

nebenher

Mar 4, 2019
Aurora here: - - - -
I know you said you can't do anything if the links don't work, but the Aurora MAC version links to the Android one.
So it's maybe a copy&paste mistake you could fix?

Thanks in any case!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes