anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Why, why do creators of visual novel games use Unity?
Is RenPy harder to learn?
This game does not have complex mechanics like The Twist or any similar game where you need great features of the game engine.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Unity sucks for VN, i always have Problems for save and load my System say to abort the Process ther is no reaction from the Game some Time. I started a new Game with many many clicks to start the new Chap but nothing it ends after the "fee" came out of the Book i have the love route please dev fix this!

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Is it just me or does the love route seems to be showing exact same content as the NTR route now? I mean I'm down to do both routes and don't really care... But isn't that kinda the opposite of how most love routes go? Plus if both routes are going to be the exactly the same and have everyone sleeping around why not just call it a single route and get out content that much faster? As is seems like a waste of an update to me.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
NaughtyGames

I gotta give you props. This game has the best animations of anything I've seen yet. I'm not usually a fan of Unity games because they run slow compared to something on Ren'Py but if the animations are the difference then I see why you decided to use it as a platform. You're really raising the bar as far as graphics quality goes. Bravo. (y)
We can only control the animations the way we do in unity. Id you paid attention, the game changes the animation based on the dialogue without cutting the camera.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
On their most recent post it looks like they are planning on adding ntr to the "love paths." Is that true przewodo? First less animations, next ntr?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
They just ruined the love route...

Hey guys,

How is it going? I hope you liked how things are turning out for Jack in the "love" routes. Because we are thrilled! It is great to finally be able to see our MC get in the pants of the women we love!

Next in The Spellbook:
Firstly, as ntr is not the only thing going on these routes. We decided to name them, "Dark" routes as things have taken a darker turn... Although, this doesn't mean that Jack is forced to stay with his arms crossed and just observe his life getting upside down. Now he may have ways to retaliate and gain control (unless he screwed too much).
On the other hand, this doesn't mean that in the "love routes" everything will stay idyllic the book has awaken dangers! He now has to man up and face his reckless decisions.

In case you didn't have the time to play the latest version press ! (10$ version will be available 7/5/2020)

With lots of love,

Jim and Rocco
We just ruined because what? You know something that I that create the game doesn't know about the Love Route?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Gotta say, the animations seem to be getting better and more detailed. I also love the little details you don't normally see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all a great update. Looking forward to seeing more of Lucy and Aurora.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes