DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol, people read "this doesn't mean that in the "love routes" everything will stay idyllic the book has awaken dangers!", and they start freaking out that their fictional MC is going to have his fictional women stolen from him. Dangers can mean anything. The premise is about some guy messing with a spellbook. There's all kinds of dangers that could lead to. It doesn't mean NTR. He, or the people around him, could end up dead (though it seems like this is a better option than NTR for some people).

Either way, it's dumb to speculate at this point. Just enjoy the updates as they come out (which are great), and follow the walkthrough if you're really scared of anything remotely NTR.
Well death might be preferable to NTR, considering the kind of people involved with the NTR normally, that would be a living hell to live in, might be better for those women to die then have to life through that. :p Luckily this is a game and nor IRL modern slavery.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I know that i dont have High end but my System is ok! Ryzen 5 2600 6x3,4 GHZ 12 Threads 16Gig Ram GTX 1060 6Gig No Problems with Games, but here i wait sometimes 1-2 Minutes or 20-30 Seconds to load and Save so Unity sucks or the dev make a bug...
I do not have this long loading or saving times and I have a potato computer compare to yours.

Again, it can't be Unity's fault.
First, Unity is a blank game engine. On top developer add their own written sub-framework or a pre-build framework e.g Fungus, Adventure Creator.

Second, a few thousand people played the game and no one reported anything close to what you experienced.

It doesn't mean that there isn't an issue, because the loading system sucks big. My screen freeze for a few seconds (<5 sec) before loading is done.

So, in your case there is either a hardware acceleration issue between the engine and your system or other software/driver (and/or hardware) aren't working as they should.

Believe me when I tell you that in 99% of all cases the issue is on the player's side and less the game's fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingvlad

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I know that i dont have High end but my System is ok!Ryzen 5 2600 6x3,4 GHZ 12 Threads 16Gig Ram GTX 1060 6Gig No Problems with Games, but here i wait sometimes 1-2 Minutes or 20-30 Seconds to load and Save so Unity sucks or the dev make a bug...
can't be the game as the freeze from save/load for me tends to be under 5 seconds most of the time and that's with my 10 year old computer that I buys parts to upgrade it with as it's easier for me to buy parts to upgrade it with then buy a new PC {not to mention everything I got on it's HDD lol} so it must be a problem on your computer's end such as your graphics settings for unity so why don't you try playing the game on different settings such as medium? I mean I can play alot of games on their best settings if I wanted but I always uses either lowest or medium settings as I prefer game speed over better graphic looks, lower settings also reduces ALOT of load time as well lol

Reactions: cold_arctus

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
can't be the game as the freeze from save/load for me tends to be under 5 seconds most of the time and that's with my 10 year old computer that I buys parts to upgrade it with as it's easier for me to buy parts to upgrade it with then buy a new PC {not to mention everything I got on it's HDD lol} so it must be a problem on your computer's end such as your graphics settings for unity so why don't you try playing the game on different settings such as medium? I mean I can play alot of games on their best settings if I wanted but I always uses either lowest or medium settings as I prefer game speed over better graphic looks, lower settings also reduces ALOT of load time as well lol
For your HDD, ever thought of an external hdd? Also saves you loads of problems if your internal one goes corrupt.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
like others have said, saving is weird :p
sometimes it takes like 15 seconds to save, like program stops responding(freeze) and then lets go and u can pick save slot......and that is on a 4k high end gaming pc :eek:
running game at 3840x2160 on a 65" tv if that matters :eek:

btw have i missed something or was the last update with mother sister the beach threesome or if you picked sister or mother at the beach place? I dont know if the shopping clothes with sister BJ and having dinner with mom BJ was new or not?
I assume this was the whole girlfriend and anal this update was about? Is next update gonna focus on mother or/and sister?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
like others have said, saving is weird :p
sometimes it takes like 15 seconds to save, like program stops responding(freeze) and then lets go and u can pick save slot......and that is on a 4k high end gaming pc :eek:
running game at 3840x2160 on a 65" tv if that matters :eek:

btw have i missed something or was the last update with mother sister the beach threesome or if you picked sister or mother at the beach place? I dont know if the shopping clothes with sister BJ and having dinner with mom BJ was new or not?
I assume this was the whole girlfriend and anal this update was about? Is next update gonna focus on mother or/and sister?
This update was more focused on Nancy and Aria. But there is 3 contents that is only shown depending on your previous choices and a 4th very small (and I mean, 2 or 3 images) that too depends on your previous choices...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Curious if anyone else has a looping issue. I'm playing through the love route and in the cinema after Aria begs MC to eat her out again it just keeps looping him rubbing and leaning back in. No dialog or a way to advance to next scene. BTW 32bit download from the nopy link.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Curious if anyone else has a looping issue. I'm playing through the love route and in the cinema after Aria begs MC to eat her out again it just keeps looping him rubbing and leaning back in. No dialog or a way to advance to next scene. BTW 32bit download from the nopy link.
Same problem here

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I find a solution, when you play theater scene pass the dialogue by clicking slowly not fast skip or fast click it works for me.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
To solve any misunderstandings:

Hey guys,

How is it going? I hope you liked how things are turning out for Jack in the "love" routes. Because we are thrilled! It is great to finally be able to see our MC get in the pants of the women we love!

Next in The Spellbook:
Firstly, as ntr is not the only thing going on these routes. We decided to name them, "Dark" routes as things have taken a darker turn... Although, this doesn't mean that Jack is forced to stay with his arms crossed and just observe his life getting upside down. Now he may have ways to retaliate and gain control (unless he screwed too much).

On the other hand, this doesn't mean that in the "love routes" everything will stay idyllic the book has awaken dangers! He now has to man up and face his reckless decisions.

Edit:(Because of misunderstandings we want to clarify that this doesn't mean we are putting ntr in the love route or something like that... Just that Jack will have some crucial decisions to make! ON the other HAND in the dark routes Jack will have more choices as to redeem himself.)
In case you didn't have the time to play the latest version press ! (10$ version will be available 7/5/2020)
With lots of love,
Jim and Rocco

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This update was more focused on Nancy and Aria. But there is 3 contents that is only shown depending on your previous choices and a 4th very small (and I mean, 2 or 3 images) that too depends on your previous choices...
had the threesome with mom and sis, but they acted jealous of each other in this update then, which was weird...
should i load saves where i did not have threesome and only was with sis or mom?

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Belnick Yes that was a dream scene will have other effects later on. Choosing the aria scene will bring 2 more scenes with aria and choosing the Nancy route will do the same for nancy.

Reactions: Belnick

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
To solve any misunderstandings:

Hey guys,

How is it going? I hope you liked how things are turning out for Jack in the "love" routes. Because we are thrilled! It is great to finally be able to see our MC get in the pants of the women we love!

Next in The Spellbook:
Firstly, as ntr is not the only thing going on these routes. We decided to name them, "Dark" routes as things have taken a darker turn... Although, this doesn't mean that Jack is forced to stay with his arms crossed and just observe his life getting upside down. Now he may have ways to retaliate and gain control (unless he screwed too much).

On the other hand, this doesn't mean that in the "love routes" everything will stay idyllic the book has awaken dangers! He now has to man up and face his reckless decisions.

Edit:(Because of misunderstandings we want to clarify that this doesn't mean we are putting ntr in the love route or something like that... Just that Jack will have some crucial decisions to make! ON the other HAND in the dark routes Jack will have more choices as to redeem himself.)
In case you didn't have the time to play the latest version press ! (10$ version will be available 7/5/2020)
With lots of love,
Jim and Rocco
Does that mean if MC choose to redeem himself on NTR path that it will open again romance vanilla route or introduce some content like sharing and slutification of girls where MC can participate, something similar fox example to first 2 or 3 chapters where MC was corrupting Nancy with his friends but but also participated so it wasn't classic NTR? I liked those first few chapters because of corruption route, but later you kinda removed it in favor of vanilla and pure NTR.
I remember on corruption route something among the lines of MC sharing Nancy if David help him with his mom and sis.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes