Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
AceOfNiagara could be :( I can't say what is causing the bug at that particular scene. If I find out I will tell.
HikariNova Ah 3rd route has many possible outcomes. And we have not yet decided what to do with it. It could be what you said or it could as well be the first game over. :p
I have a question, how is the NTR going to be developed in the end? Like, is one route going to end up the MC becoming a cuckold and he is heartbroken. Can the gf's friend take advantage of the MC after you came in her hand? Like in the next update she ties you up and fucks you with a strapon? I mean if you are putting any BDSM/Femdom related or forcing you to watch your GF fuck your best friend? Some interesting ideas...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Did you get past it? What route, Aria worked fine for me. It looped on Nancy's but I got passed it after the 3rd attempt
Ok... I'm stuck in the same loop that some guys post before. The scene in the cinema run smootly, but once in the car with Aria the animation falls into an infinite loop, before the BJ... I have already tried all versions. The complete one, the compressed one with the update and in all the same thing happens. It's a bug? Any help?
How many times did you try and re load? The car scene went smooth for me, you could try what they said above by clicking slow or fast. I just kept reloading the save if there’s a loop and if you’re lucky it will run fine after a few tries
Actually I'm still stuck on the animated scene looping in the cinema when Aria begs him to continue.
When I joined them at the beach house on the love route I 'helped' Aria with the sunscreen then I choose the 'What a hell is this noise? Harem Route. (dream scene)'

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Window 7 64bit system (AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+) but using the 32bit version of the game (the 64bit version gives an error when I try it). My display adaper is ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series (defaualt on board).

Got a sneaky feeling it's my video adapter causing the issue somehow.
Pls post your player.log file after you tried the 64bit version. A 64bit system that can't start a 64bit application is never a good sign! So you might be right that your video driver is the culprit.

You also can check Windows Event Viewer for more error from your system.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Actually I'm still stuck on the animated scene looping in the cinema when Aria begs him to continue.
When I joined them at the beach house on the love route I 'helped' Aria with the sunscreen then I choose the 'What a hell is this noise? Harem Route. (dream scene)'
Went through that route and had it looped. Gave up after three attempts so I just went into the files and removed the last animation for the scene. Loaded the save and went through fine, it just skipped whatever scene I removed

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Went through that route and had it looped. Gave up after three attempts so I just went into the files and removed the last animation for the scene. Loaded the save and went through fine, it just skipped whatever scene I removed
are you playing the 32bit version too? :unsure:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Didn't even think of completely removing the last animation. I ended up sending the files to my computer at work and remotely used the windows 10 computer.

Reactions: element1108

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
love routes
I need some clarification... You see, while I don't mind some sharing, teasing, netorase or even netorare of the first kind, and or femdom, I don't enjoy cheating or humiliation (if it is real disrespect and not just for teasing), and NTR route was a bit heavy on that, making MC look like he is everyone's footstool (abused even by his own succubus) without any possibility to fight back, so I deleted my NTR save. Was I acting too soon and there will be possibility to be in control of events once again?

Also there is some things on the Love route that I find strange... There is no difference at all! I get the same scenes with Aria and Nancy when we get home regardless of who I have chosen to be with. Also, one more question: if Aurora flashed Kelly, would MC have the possibility to share her with his GF or you need her to flash MC for that outcome?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This update was more focused on Nancy and Aria. But there is 3 contents that is only shown depending on your previous choices and a 4th very small (and I mean, 2 or 3 images) that too depends on your previous choices...
have 50 saves I think, I think i have saved before every choice with mom and sis, I only loaded the save where i had threesome with mom and sis, I never tried loading the sis only or mom only, but i guess they are different?
I got a bj from sis for shopping with her and bj from mom at dinner date under the table at restaurant with the threesome save

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Finished updating But still black screen as before
Either tell Windows 10 to use your Geforce card or add the game to gaforce's acceptations list. Here is the link how you tell Windows 10 to use your better card instead your on-board intel card.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
cold_arctus I've attached the windows event file you mentioned after trying the 64bit version again. The player.log file you mentioned doesn't get created crash happens before it can. It seems it is just the 64bit unity player my system doesn't like. The 2 browsers I alternate between are 64bit as it pretty much everything else.

NaughtyGames I'm thinking there has been an improvement in your latest animated scenes compared to the start of the game hence the reason why my Windows 7 graphics/video is causing problem. Looks like I've found another incentive to finally upgrade. In the mean time looks like I'll be using windows 10 computer at work.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
For those who have the loop problem. I followed the advice of ELEMENT1108 (reload from last saved game) and it worked! After one or two tries the animation runs fine.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes