Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
fedorov51 and sevendustkorn1008 Soon you guys will be very happy to know about what we have planned. Stay tuned. I cant spoil much but yes soon you will be able to play and corrupt the girls individually.
Alannnnn Cant spoil but there are plenty of stuff we will do.
Esti Yes, yes and yes + soon we will make things more clear. Stay tuned.
Belnick Yes you have missed 1 scene for Nancy and 1 for Aria.
AceOfNiagara Yes it could be. We are also looking on it.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Awesome game!
I just dont like the straightforward routes, i mean, you can go full cuckold or full alpha mastar harem dude. It would be awesome to dome some girl and lose others, or be a dome and still allowing your girls to fuck your friends : (

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
fedorov51 and sevendustkorn1008 Soon you guys will be very happy to know about what we have planned. Stay tuned. I cant spoil much but yes soon you will be able to play and corrupt the girls individually.
OH now i'm licking my chops indeed. Can't wait :D

bisida

Apr 23, 2020
does android version total size only +-700mb fo the resource?
the pc version reaching 2.0GB
is there something wrong?
is there any hashcheck or the like?
i am feeling paranoid.

another thing, if my phone have internet connection the game stuck in downloading. i must disconected from internet if i want the game to open and reach main menu screen.

Hi, Using Android v9, loaded save file and it freezes after showing "Chapter 4" screen. No response even after 8+ minutes waiting. Can someone pls help.
mine too since day1. just wait or close the game then open again if i do this somtimes they load faster.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've attached the windows event file you mentioned after trying the 64bit version again. The player.log file you mentioned doesn't get created crash happens before it can. It seems it is just the 64bit unity player my system doesn't like. The 2 browsers I alternate between are 64bit as it pretty much everything else.
Sorry, but you Event Viewer log file doesn't give much information aside from the "AppCrash". However, something isn't right with your system.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
That sounds awesome. Honestly, I didn't need the extra incentive to stick around. This game has great scenes so far, and even more potential. I'm in it for the long run. Can't wait for the future updates.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Look, I'm not a fan of NTR content or games of this genre, but i understand there are people who like it and I don't see any problem with game design focusing on this kind of content. Now, I find it very dirty when a creator tries to cover more than one type of content and does not have the ability to provide a decent amount of content for both genres (NTR and non NTR), and this clearly applies to The Spellbook. I think the game's creator should be more honest with himself and his pratreons, by creating a game with what he wants to work on, not with a game that can reach as many people as possible to give you financial support.
Just my 2 cents, I'm not a fan of NTR as well and I feel a Dev should be more upfront with content. That said, you can't fault a Dev for casting a net as wide as possible in search of supporters. The truth is this is a business and without continued funds there can be no production. On the other side of that coin, a Dev that tries to deceive its patrons is on the wrong path anyways. He may able to fool a few but eventually that will come back to bite him in the ass, People are smarter than he's giving them credit for. I'm not outing NaughtyGames specifically but the industry in general.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
x64 = 64 bit and x86 = 32 bit, don't ask me why Microsoft has set up their window's 32 bit OS as x86 though if i'm not mistaken Microsoft has started phasing out 32 bit for their new computers and only keeping the 32 bit OS for the older 32 bit computers that people seem to keep updating hardware for and does OS updates then again *shrugs* for some it's cheaper to buy hardware upgrades then a whole new computer
Name was taken from Intel8086 CPU's.
I know how it's supposed to be called, hence my initial comment.

What I still don't understand is why the OP is calling it 32 bit, X32 instead of X86 in the download section.
Like I said, as far as I know X32 does not exist.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes