sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I like so much this fear of loosing something... But again, we didn't merged anything...
Lol, people read "this doesn't mean that in the "love routes" everything will stay idyllic the book has awaken dangers!", and they start freaking out that their fictional MC is going to have his fictional women stolen from him. Dangers can mean anything. The premise is about some guy messing with a spellbook. There's all kinds of dangers that could lead to. It doesn't mean NTR. He, or the people around him, could end up dead (though it seems like this is a better option than NTR for some people).

Either way, it's dumb to speculate at this point. Just enjoy the updates as they come out (which are great), and follow the walkthrough if you're really scared of anything remotely NTR.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Lol, people read "this doesn't mean that in the "love routes" everything will stay idyllic the book has awaken dangers!", and they start freaking out that their fictional MC is going to have his fictional women stolen from him. Dangers can mean anything. The premise is about some guy messing with a spellbook. There's all kinds of dangers that could lead to. It doesn't mean NTR. He, or the people around him, could end up dead (though it seems like this is a better option than NTR for some people).

Either way, it's dumb to speculate at this point. Just enjoy the updates as they come out (which are great), and follow the walkthrough if you're really scared of anything remotely NTR.

Hahaha, finally someone understood!!!! :ROFLMAO:

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I really liked this update!
I dont see what people are complaining about, nothing was forced on me that I did not like ( and i dont like hard core ntr ) Sharing girls etc etc. ALL MINE!! :D
Look, maybe you guys took some wrong turns? I highly advice to make a save before each choice,coz they are binding!
Best of luck, and dominate them all under your rule haha.. erhem.. take care

Reactions: Jim.Satyr and EJW

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Is the save system better?
I stopped playing game early on as its almost impossible to play multiple paths the way its designed.
Game is pretty great but i don't wanna keep accidentally overwriting different save paths.

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Huh it seems that of you click even remotely too fast then the text box doesn't load and there is no way to advance. So you end up looking at the current scene but the game is effectively frozen. Reloding doesn't fix it you have to reload to an older unbroken save

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Huh it seems that of you click even remotely too fast then the text box doesn't load and there is no way to advance. So you end up looking at the current scene but the game is effectively frozen. Reloding doesn't fix it you have to reload to an older unbroken save
The game takes awhile to load, even loading saves takes some time...

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I never thought an MC could irritate me as much as Seducing the Devil does, until I played with this MC

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
What is windows X32 ??

I know of X64 and X86, never heard of X32.
OP meant 32 bit I assume?
x64 = 64 bit and x86 = 32 bit, don't ask me why Microsoft has set up their window's 32 bit OS as x86 though if i'm not mistaken Microsoft has started phasing out 32 bit for their new computers and only keeping the 32 bit OS for the older 32 bit computers that people seem to keep updating hardware for and does OS updates then again *shrugs* for some it's cheaper to buy hardware upgrades then a whole new computer

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Right? People out here talking like it's the best update with a trillion words and whatnot...
Look in the image folder to see what you missed. I think people aren't really understanding what save to load, beach trip saves.

Aug 6, 2018
x64 = 64 bit and x86 = 32 bit, don't ask me why Microsoft has set up their window's 32 bit OS as x86 though if i'm not mistaken Microsoft has started phasing out 32 bit for their new computers and only keeping the 32 bit OS for the older 32 bit computers that people seem to keep updating hardware for and does OS updates then again *shrugs* for some it's cheaper to buy hardware upgrades then a whole new computer
Name was taken from Intel8086 CPU's.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unity sucks for VN, i always have Problems for save and load my System say to abort the Process ther is no reaction from the Game some Time
Nothing to do with the engine but more with your system/computer that sucks.
> v0.9.0.0 Love Route

Love route still end on faery. Nice update (nope).
If you haven't notice there are two Love routes: One with the girlfriend and one with Nancy and Aria. This love route continues on the Nancy and Aria path.
On their most recent post it looks like they are planning on adding ntr to the "love paths." Is that true przewodo? First less animations, next ntr?
It seems to me that they've united the routes into one. :censored:
That doesn't answer anything yes or no are you adding ntr to the love path?
Your speculation is based on what? Did I miss something in this update that indicates that NTR will be added to the love route??? Pls, so show it to me.

Reactions: Kingvlad

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Who is Aurora? I was following the love path and went with vacation with Nancy and Aria then after they go back home MC said about David casting spell on Aurora. Am i missing something?

I don't to reload saves and view NTR scenes so can someone post a pic of Aurora.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Nothing to do with the engine but more with your system/computer that sucks.
I know that i dont have High end but my System is ok!Ryzen 5 2600 6x3,4 GHZ 12 Threads 16Gig Ram GTX 1060 6Gig No Problems with Games, but here i wait sometimes 1-2 Minutes or 20-30 Seconds to load and Save so Unity sucks or the dev make a bug...

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes