PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
per request, here is my unofficial android port of NURD EP1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@NaughtyGames if you leave out all unused images, your release would be 280mb lighter. :sneaky:
Pls can u update ur android port for this game? Idk if its here or this way for request u the update, sorry if im wrong, and ty for ur awesome work with the wholes android ports !

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Pls can u update ur android port for this game? Idk if its here or this way for request u the update, sorry if im wrong, and ty for ur awesome work with the wholes android ports !
it's no longer made with Ren'Py so the answer is: nope.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I get stuck at the scene where Darius fingers Aria on her bed. It loops indefinitely. I tried save/load and lower resolution, still can not proceed.

Reactions: boredathome63

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I like the NTR route of the game (I assume that is the "dark" route), personally, but not because it is NTR. Rather, Mr. Dick and David are the two characters I relate to the most and that route follows the mother and kelly. For me, it's more about seeing the women corrupted (duh). I tried being... yuck... "good" and doing the "love" route but it felt awful to me. I simply could not stand all the kindness and happiness and such. Anyway, a great game! My humble thanks for sharing this with the community.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I enjoyed this game for the gradual NTR with Kelly and now you've ruined her in one update. Also changing the NTR route to be the "Dark" route, way to throw your NTR fans out the window. gg guys, ya killed it.
Not gonna lie, this whole post screams of a lot of crying and complaining.

Reactions: Kaeris and youpla

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "parqueo, publicación: 3602724, miembro: 1178045"]
[USUARIO = 368256] Jhon1885 [/ USUARIO]
Mi problema aparece en mi pc
[/ CITAR]
That's it! If you're still having trouble, check out the other version of Win you downloaded

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
Compressed Update from v0.9.0.0 to v0.9.5.0 (Win x64) 97Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed Update from v0.8.5.3 to v0.9.0.0 (Win x32) 84Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed Update from v0.8.5.2 to v0.9.0.0 (Win x64) 93Mb Mega Workupload
P.S. Extract files (overwrite old ones) in folder with The Spellbook.exe.
Compressed v0.8.5.3 (Win x32) 607Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed v0.8.5.2 (Win x64) 614Mb Mega Workupload
Plz compress the update for win x32 too

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I really don't like the DARK Route ... it was as beautiful as the story of the girls or Nancy who seemed all pure and then they became hungry! Now instead tattoos, tomboy haircut ... but what is it? Truly a VERY bad choice. Go back on the NTR Route which is much, much better also because until the last update these were candid but controlled by power. Now they look like hippy junkies.
Go back to the NTR Route!

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Me to got struck at the scene , i have done fast forwarding , cache cleared and reloaded from before , still hangs on this scene and not able to progress ,
Some one just give me save - ntr route after this scene . View attachment 679001

Hey Guys /...
Some one give me NTR / Dark Route Save after this above scene . I still got struck and not to proceed.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes