Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Its not NTR if you want it.

I'm waiting patiently for a mac version. (I am not having much luck with updates today - I can't get Lilly of the Valley, Sugardaddies, or this to work with Mac.)
i quoted a post that mentioned 3 NTR paths, I wrote which one i assumed it would be

my post had nothing to do with what simping, cucking, ntr etc...is.

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
The NTR paths (yes plural) remain the same. Doesn't matter if they call it Dark, Coca-Cola etc route.
It kinda does though. There was the willing cuckold route where MC gets off on the people around him degrading (a "Dark" path) and the NTR route where the MC was hopeless to stop it and sometimes unaware of what was going on behind the scenes.

With the new update after the announced "Dark route" you still have the willing cuck path and now the new unwilling cuck path. Cuckholdry and Netorare aren't the exact same things but with the NTR route becoming the Dark route the creators have mashed them both together and gone full un/willing cuck story. And that's not cool to their NTR fans. Also the new Kelly design just sucks as in 1 chapter they've ruined the entire gradual corruption of the character.

Hence I am disappointed *raises pinky to show his fine taste in NTR literature *

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
It kinda does though. There was the willing cuckold route where MC gets off on the people around him degrading (a "Dark" path) and the NTR route where the MC was hopeless to stop it and sometimes unaware of what was going on behind the scenes.

With the new update after the announced "Dark route" you still have the willing cuck path and now the new unwilling cuck path. Cuckholdry and Netorare aren't the exact same things but with the NTR route becoming the Dark route the creators have mashed them both together and gone full un/willing cuck story. And that's not cool to their NTR fans. Also the new Kelly design just sucks as in 1 chapter they've ruined the entire gradual corruption of the character.

Hence I am disappointed *raises pinky to show his fine taste in NTR literature *
[/ CITAR]

It hurts the language, I use translator, to understand well the messages, and it is that it is interesting, I am developing a VN where it has NTR, but being very new with the terms, I end up dizzy, a group of Dev more or less orientate me, although more than anything they warn me that the NTR is not welcome.

I don't want to force history and patronize the "NTR avoidable"
dramatically as history allows.
But I can't decide that either, because when I read I see that I still have a long way to go to learn what NTR or CuckStory really is, whether it's Light or Heavy, sometimes I get VN to see how the Dev's feel it and how they receive it.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Has anyone found the updated walkthrough? I've found the LOVE route walkthrough up to v0.9.0.0 and the NTR route walkthrough up to v0.7.5.0

Before someone states it, yes I did use the search feature up top right.

Last edited:

lilpdls

Jun 5, 2020
I need some help, i chose the love rout and the mc is now with Aria at the cinema, when he eat her out i get stuck, the animation doesnt finish and i cant pass that point

Reactions: Lurkman2k15

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Hey the game is looping animation stuck when Nancy gives bj to Jack at ending of this version in ver:0.9.5.0 pls find fix

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Dark, latte, vanilla ... I don't care. For me there are three paths.
1591341900954.png
First route: not available yet.
Second route: Sharing route
Third route: Cuckold route (aka whiny MC)
Also the new Kelly design just sucks as in 1 chapter they've ruined the entire gradual corruption of the character.
I disagree about Kelly. Her new design fits pretty well into the sharing route imo. Reading about her strict religious parents, her going to church, being a virgin with no real sexual experience, shows that her "corruption" lead to a rebellion. Her sexual frustrated inner self is finally in control and does what she always desired - to change herself. Old Kelly was an image of her religious parents. Our new Kelly is the image of the Spellbook.

Another transformation in character was shown for Auroa (the chubby girl). First she was shown as a shy, but kinky girl. After her "corruption" she shows her desire for domination which probably will lead to more femdom stuff with her (what I saw on the sharing path, no idea about the cuckold route).

It hurts the language, I use translator, to understand well the messages, and it is that it is interesting, I am developing a VN where it has NTR, but being very new with the terms, I end up dizzy, a group of Dev more or less orientate me, although more than anything they warn me that the NTR is not welcome.

I don't want to force history and patronize the "NTR avoidable"
dramatically as history allows.
But I can't decide that either, because when I read I see that I still have a long way to go to learn what NTR or CuckStory really is, whether it's Light or Heavy, sometimes I get VN to see how the Dev's feel it and how they receive it.
Jhon1885
My advise: Try to avoid the term "NTR" as much as possible. Literally no one knows what it really means and stands for. It is a Japanese made-up word about cheating.... You will find dozens of definition for it online and non of them will be the the correct one. It would be better if you stick to common English descriptions such as: Cheated (MC gets cheated), adultery, cuckolding (willing part of femdome or unwilling; unwilling = cheated); sharing (Wife-, Girlfriend-sharing).

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Hey the game is looping animation stuck when Nancy gives bj to Jack at ending of this version in ver:0.9.5.0 pls find fix
I had the same issue. If you are using windows try to install both versions (64 and 32 bit). If the scene loops: save, switch to other version, load.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Dark, latte, vanilla ... I don't care. For me there are three paths.
View attachment 681796
First route: not available yet.
Second route: Sharing route
Third route: Cuckold route (aka whiny MC)

I disagree about Kelly. Her new design fits pretty well into the sharing route imo. Reading about her strict religious parents, her going to church, being a virgin with no real sexual experience, shows that her "corruption" lead to a rebellion. Her sexual frustrated inner self is finally in control and does what she always desired - to change herself. Old Kelly was an image of her religious parents. Our new Kelly is the image of the Spellbook.

Another transformation in character was shown for Auroa (the chubby girl). First she was shown as a shy, but kinky girl. After her "corruption" she shows her desire for domination which probably will lead to more femdom stuff with her (what I saw on the sharing path, no idea about the cuckold route).

Jhon1885
My advise: Try to avoid the term "NTR" as much as possible. Literally no one knows what it really means and stands for. It is a Japanese made-up word about cheating.... You will find dozens of definition for it online and non of them will be the the correct one. It would be better if you stick to common English descriptions such as: Cheated (MC gets cheated), adultery, cuckolding (willing part of femdome or unwilling; unwilling = cheated); sharing (Wife-, Girlfriend-sharing).
[/ CITAR]

Thank you very much! I will now take that advice and get away from that label!
Those labels in English go better, since I figure better

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes